Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) (23368 Views)

Governor Abiodun Gives Best 2020 LASU Graduating Student Bungalow, ₦2 Million / 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test / OOU Students Ibogun Protest Against SARS Harassment (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by LibertyRep: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
The Governor must personally ensure this gets to the students.

I know what I'm saying.
Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by akanbiaa(m): 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
Good
Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by Whiteways: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hmmmm

"In 2020, the governor had also announced the donation of N5 million and a three-bedroom bungalow to Laycon, the winner of the Big Brother Naija Lockdown Edition"
Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by Benchilwell: 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

That's what we do.
Coming all the way from the Rising Sun to conquer them.

God bless you Nwanna.
I don't wat u guys gain from all diz childish tribalism thing,see ur comment those that make sense to u

6 Likes

Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by abbey621(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that a[b] total of 6,257 students graduated [/b]at the 30th and 31st combined convocation of the Ogun government-owned university.

How many opened professional jobs do we have in 9ja at the moment? One school, 6000 o shocked shocked shocked, that's 3,000 graduates per year.....ki lo de.....The school has always been rubbish right from my set, I'm surprised they are still producing that amount of graduates with the situation in 9ja right now. 9ja which way forward? embarassed
Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by Scamperlee(m): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Giving 1 million naira and white collar job to a best graduating student but he gave 5 million naira and a duplex to Laycon for winning big brother naija.
#We are watching angry

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by diplomat058(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

That's what we do.

God bless you Nwanna.
Your progressive display of combined idiocy and foolishness on this platform is disturbing

7 Likes

Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by Olayemi244(m): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
A friend of mine graduated yesterday also and she has debunked the rumors and that's how government used to say. Crazy pipu......she even said the issue caused kasala on their group yesterday.
Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by Dex4(m): 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Now, we are talking. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by LollySeaSide: 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Phock2sweet:
I like dat big fair lady for last pix....help me with her contact
You really need her contact because I heard that she sells sense.
I just hope you can afford a lil bit of it though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by Lamasta(m): 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations to them both
Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by dammywapes(m): 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
Which set ?
Buharidgeneral:
My alumni
Well done

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by BabbanBura(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
This is what I am talking about, work hard and life will be a bit easy for u! Congrats to the awardees!

3 Likes

Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by Tonyx5(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Billingslord:
this is what this one is good for,after that he's completely useless
I hope you're also good at something. fool

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by safarigirl(f): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
4.92 CGPA? Mad mad

That means, if he got any low grade, it was maybe a B twice, nothing less.

Please, he should apply for further studies abroad. That is a scholarship worthy result, full ride.
Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by samwillyco1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
Good if it is not only a political statement, I fear who no fear NIGERIAN POLITICIANS
Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by OnyeObodo: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

That's what we do.

God bless you Nwanna.

This your capping is totally nonsense and not needed.

Are you aware that there are yorubas who are intelligent too there? What if they used tribalism and shifted him by the side?

Nwanne get sense oo. This is 2022.

9 Likes

Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by Kojiek: 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
No motivation pass this kain one na. Oga govoo thumbs-up for u. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by WilsonBright935: 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
All these auto employments na lie jare

No be so this man promised one guy (Bolatito Mathew) automatic employment in 2019?

Till now them never give this guy im employment letter undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by Kingkolaq(m): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nice one but what about those that drop out cox of unstable financial income... What benefits is on ground for them
Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by Asour: 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
safarigirl:
4.92 CGPA? Mad mad

That means, if he got any low grade, it was maybe a B twice, nothing less.

Please, he should apply for further studies abroad. That is a scholarship worthy result, full ride.

Not necessarily.

He/she could also get a 'C'or 'D' in a low(er) credit course. I.e. 1 or 2 point course.
Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by schoolboymatt(m): 12:44am On Feb 02, 2022
good one.
they should do this more, and stop giving indecent stars political appointment.
it will motivate more youths to work harder and take life more serious.
Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by Burgerlomo: 12:44am On Feb 02, 2022
Commendable cool

Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by luminouz(m): 2:53am On Feb 02, 2022
Kriss216:

That's what we do.

God bless you Nwanna.
Really?
A tribalist quote from you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by seguno2: 3:31am On Feb 02, 2022
Billingslord:
this is what this one is good for,after that he's completely useless

Very useless for misplaced priorities that is good for propaganda.
How has he improved the enrolment of children in government primary, vocational and secondary schools since 2019?
Is it not Awolowo and Onabanjo’s Ogun state where the video of a dilapidated school went viral recently? Awon Akotileta prodigal sons have been allowed to be constituted authorities in Yoruba land. How did we get here

4 Likes

Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by assholemods: 4:17am On Feb 02, 2022
Kriss216:

That's what we do.

God bless you Nwanna.
As usual tribalist dem! As if your state would have given out the money and employment if the reverse were to be the case... S..tupid set of tribalists.

4 Likes

Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by assholemods: 4:18am On Feb 02, 2022
luminouz:

Really?
A tribalist quote from you? undecided
Are you surprised? That is what assholemods has turned NL into.
Yes that is what they are.
Re: Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) by Kidlecturer19: 6:50am On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Omicronvaccine post=109862483]Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To Two Best Graduating OOU Students (Photos)

Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun, on Monday, announced automatic employment and donation of N1 million each to the two best graduating students of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago-Iwoye, IGBERETV has learnt.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that a total of 6,257 students graduated at the 30th and 31st combined convocation of the Ogun government-owned university.

NAN also reports that Iloka Ebuka of Faculty of Pharmacy graduated with a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 4.92 to emerge the best student in the 2020/2021 session.

Also, Fatima Awolumate of Faculty of Agricultural Economics scored a CGPA of 4.82 to emerge the best graduating student of the 2019/2020 session.

Sharing the news on Facebook, Governor Abiodun wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=494968188657721&id=100044336323950

Governor Abiodun, while speaking at the ceremony, urged tertiary institutions in the country to use research and innovation to inspire practical and lasting solutions to the myriad of challenges facing humanity.

He said that solutions should be sought for local challenges, stressing the need to encourage and cultivate the culture of innovation, ingenuity and technology among the youth.

The governor, while congratulating the graduands, urged them to persevere in life and avoid the temptation of using short cuts to success.

“You must also understand that your education does not end here. In fact, you will be starting a new form of education in the school of life.

“My advice to you is to find a good mentor to help you actualise your dreams. Do not work in isolation, but recognise the value of learning from others and the value of networking.

“In the end, you will be defined by your commitments. These are the ingredients for success and fulfillment. Shortcuts do not take anybody to any good place,” he said.

Mr Abiodun urged the youth, particularly students, to emulate the best graduating students in learning and character of diligence and hard work.

He said his administration had approved the construction of a 1,600-bed space hostel in the university to ease the accommodation challenges being faced by students.

Giving account of his stewardship, the Vice-Chancellor of the institution, Ganiyu Olatunde, who is rounding off his tenure, highlighted some of the achievements since he assumed office.

Mr Olatunde said the university had witnessed significant growth and development in its operation and administrative sectors.

“Discipline is a major focus of this administration and it had been integrated as a culture.

“We ensured that our students are well behaved and decently dressed by enforcing a dress code that enhanced the moral standard in this great institution,” he said.

In 2020, the governor had also announced the donation of N5 million and a three-bedroom bungalow to Laycon, the winner of the Big Brother Naija Lockdown Edition.

The governor also donated a two-bedroom bungalow and millions of naira to outstanding teachers in Ogun State.

That's the kind of news I want to listen to... education needs to be properly encouraged, it's loosing it value already for misplaced priority...at least dis no be 2k cheque��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lecturer Seen Destroying Students Projects (video? / Adetona Adewale Ishola's Lost Certificate, Found / Is Fluency In English Not Really A Measure Of Intelligence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.