Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

It’s Actually Impossible To Avoid Women Except You Are Not Their Type - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s Actually Impossible To Avoid Women Except You Are Not Their Type (390 Views)

5 Ways You Should Attract Girls Who Say You Are Not Their Type / Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Actually Impossible To Avoid Women Except You Are Not Their Type by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Is it even possible to avoid women? I try to convince myself daily that I am avoiding them but I doubt. For one, every lady in my area always talks to me, either by greeting or by some random talk. No matter how hard I try to have no verbal communication with them so as to “focus” it’s literally impossible. Some are even so petty, they will be making funny sounds at you or stare so much till you notice and then they start laughing or gossiping about you. Not every guy gets this treatment, some are so lucky women don’t bother them. For the few unfortunate ones like myself is it even possible to ever ignore women?
Re: It’s Actually Impossible To Avoid Women Except You Are Not Their Type by Kriss216: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
When we say Avoid Nigerian Girls, it doesn't mean you should not communicate or interact with them. No.

It means avoid intimate relationship with them. Your relationship with any Nigerian girl must be transactional and temporary.
Don't engage your delicate heart to a Nigerian girl cos they don't know the value.

5 Likes

Re: It’s Actually Impossible To Avoid Women Except You Are Not Their Type by yuping(m): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
undecided You Naa get wetin dey chase you that why, they was a year that I argue that we are still in July while it was September already, all my neighbors no even see my face talk more of girls. How I wish the way we hustle is the way we make money I suppose be Trillionnaire in pounds self.
Oga better focus.

1 Like

Re: It’s Actually Impossible To Avoid Women Except You Are Not Their Type by Godada(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Re: It’s Actually Impossible To Avoid Women Except You Are Not Their Type by Sonnobax15(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
lipsrsealed
This kind thing wey dey do op dey do me atimes cheesy. But the truth is that we can't avoid bannies no matter how hard we may try to........ Don't be deceived,you can still be focus,on your hustle,by limiting the times you spend thinking or rolling with bannies angry

1 Like

Re: It’s Actually Impossible To Avoid Women Except You Are Not Their Type by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bro, focus and don't get distracted

(1) (Reply)

Should Ladies Fight Each Other Over A Man Or Join Hands To Fight The Cheating Hu / Legit Or Fraud / Oga Sabinus And Wizkid Who Will You Accept His Proposal As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.