Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,230 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

I Need A Mature Friend ( Chat Pal) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Friend ( Chat Pal) (264 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / Rita Ora Flaunts Figure In Tiny Bikini Before Sharing Snap Of Best Pal Nick(pix) / Hi, In Need Of A Friend/chat Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Friend ( Chat Pal) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
I am always lonely and need a friend to chat with. I DONT WANT A LOVER O please take note.
I am a lady and will prefer someone above 38.
If you want more than a friend please don't send me a message
07083170922 WhatsApp only
Re: I Need A Mature Friend ( Chat Pal) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
AdannayaDimma:
I am always lonely and need a friend to chat with. I DONT WANT A LOVER O please take note.

they are coming. . . Wait for them. cool
Re: I Need A Mature Friend ( Chat Pal) by Sameazy15: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
AdannayaDimma:
just roll with people u are lonely because u are single
Re: I Need A Mature Friend ( Chat Pal) by Geniuelander: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
AdannayaDimma:

They are still on their way
Keep on waiting they will arrive soon
Re: I Need A Mature Friend ( Chat Pal) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
From nairaland? undecided
Looks like you ain't in the right place tho...I'd advise you either go to tinder or look for one in reality..

Most men on here are kids who only need a woman to soothe their sexual urge..
Re: I Need A Mature Friend ( Chat Pal) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Looks like you ain't in the right place tho...I'd advise you either go to tinder or look for one in reality..

if u dnt have somethng to say. Kindly leave her post. Rather than tarnishin NL Mens. . Is pathetic plz. Speak for urself.

stop behaving like a b!tch. . cry
Re: I Need A Mature Friend ( Chat Pal) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
teddybarz:

if u dnt have somethng to say. Kindly leave her post. Rather than tarnishin NL Mens. . Is pathetic plz. Speak for urself.

stop behaving like a b!tch. . cry
Are you one of the brainless nairaland boys?
Did you not read my statement? undecided
Re: I Need A Mature Friend ( Chat Pal) by Sameazy15: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Are you one of the brainless nairaland boys?
Did you not read my statement? undecided
moltivational speaker keep on
Re: I Need A Mature Friend ( Chat Pal) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I think you are right. Most guys here just want sex. But tinder is for hook up and I am not interested. I think loneliness is still better
Re: I Need A Mature Friend ( Chat Pal) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
AdannayaDimma:

I think you are right. Most guys here just want sex. But tinder is for hook up and I am not interested. I think loneliness is still better
Pls enjoy your single and lonely life alone that's my 1 cent for you..pls I beg of you don't even make the mistake of linking with any guy here it might not end well for you..

When it comes to the most heartless and brainless men come to nairaland most of them are..next thing they post your chat by creating a thread bashing you..
Seriously you won't like it...
Re: I Need A Mature Friend ( Chat Pal) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls enjoy your single and lonely life alone that's my 1 cent for you..pls I beg of you don't even make the mistake of linking with any guy here it might not end well for you..

When it comes to the most heartless and brainless men come to nairaland most of them are..next thing they post your chat by creating a thread bashing you..
Seriously you won't like it...
God bless you
Re: I Need A Mature Friend ( Chat Pal) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
AdannayaDimma:

God bless you
No issues.. enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wife Please Whatsapp Me If You Are Interested 08171096446 / Need Your Attention On This / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola's Relationship, Engagement And 10 Thing S You Dont Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.