Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Should I Try To Date 'bad Guyz' In This Sense? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Try To Date 'bad Guyz' In This Sense? (479 Views)

How Do Religious And Good Girls Get Polluted By Bad Guyz / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Try To Date 'bad Guyz' In This Sense? by Helenrecheal(f): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
Since the sex has not been working as well with my current Bf that makes me think maybe, I should just date bad guyz since having a Bf who is not as naughty in bed, is just not doing it for me sometimes.
What do you think? Thank you for any input on it! I really appreciate it!
Re: Should I Try To Date 'bad Guyz' In This Sense? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
Oloshooooowwwww

Re: Should I Try To Date 'bad Guyz' In This Sense? by Truvelisback(m): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Helenrecheal:
Since the sex has not been working as well with my current
Bf that makes me think maybe, I should just date bad guyz
since having a Bf who is not as naughty in bed, is just not
doing it for me sometimes.

What do you think? Thank you for any input on it! I really
appreciate it!
Why can't u initiate it? Not every guy likes initiating sex.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Try To Date 'bad Guyz' In This Sense? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Talk to him about it... what's the essence of being in a relationship if you two can't have a healthy conversation.. undecided
Re: Should I Try To Date 'bad Guyz' In This Sense? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
michael77777:
Oloshooooowwwww
That wasn't necessary Dumbo..
Re: Should I Try To Date 'bad Guyz' In This Sense? by FTME4EVA: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
Helenrecheal:

appreciate it!

WHERE DO U STAY?
Re: Should I Try To Date 'bad Guyz' In This Sense? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
Helenrecheal:

appreciate it!
on a low-key
Re: Should I Try To Date 'bad Guyz' In This Sense? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That wasn't necessary Dumbo..

From a fellow hoeloshooooo...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Try To Date 'bad Guyz' In This Sense? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
michael77777:

From a fellow hoeloshooooo...

Cry me a river kiddo.. if the op was a male you will be the first Dumbo to troop out and support..

Brainless baby boy.. cheesy
Re: Should I Try To Date 'bad Guyz' In This Sense? by danietohbadt(m): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
Date who you like, na your puccy go suffer am, e no concern me.

Got an upcoming event?

Want it memorable?

Let's handle every bit of it for you at no backbreaking cost, yet delivering the best you'd ever have imagined.
Re: Should I Try To Date 'bad Guyz' In This Sense? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
This is a pure example that girls love bad guys like us a lot. I pity SIMP guys who thinks a girl will stay with them just because they're nice and gentle.

OP, E sure me die say that your bf has been spending so much money on you and has been taking care of you. And this is how you want to repay him? angry angry

Guys, listen and listen good,

Dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, energy and resources. If you like give her heaven and earth, you're just wasting your time. She'll still go outside and collect another dick.

As a real nigga, don't waste your time dating a Nigerian girl. The only thing you need to do is to bang her and move on. I repeat bang her pussy and move on. No stress, no worries at all.. Just bang and move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Love Just For Character. / My Wife Wishes Me Dead Nwanyi Mbaise / What Will You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.