Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) (50781 Views)

Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River / 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) / Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Flo36: 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
There's no problem without solution, we all know that depression is real but suicide is never the best option.
Seek help from professional counseling psychologists

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Roon9(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mhykel217:
Person forr push her from back..she neva even ready to die. She forr jump once she got up there na undecided

Sucide is never an option mehnn!!

Your first statement was totally unreasonable. Let's be guided please

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Ayo081(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
Not a good way and place to do skit undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by atdscentofwater: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
if only she knows better
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by OscarJaden(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
The lady was negotiating with death lol
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by SoapQueen(f): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
AdesewaAde:
Things wey fit turn around for good in the twinkle of an eye,story fit change in just few seconds but they will just think pass one direction and conclude say dem wan die.

Let me not deceive you,this life is sweet,your present difficulties is just a phase,trust me it won’t last long

Very true. Best believe!

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Tonyx5(m): 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
LordVoldermort:
Allow her to die, some people are dead inside already...these saviors don't really care, they just want to feel good about themselves "I saved someone's life".
smh. broda ode
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by micflo28(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
Babe come abuja, kpekus is highly sorted after and you can be a millionaire with it. Don’t waste that kpekus
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by JAMO4REAL1(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Let state government or federal government use something to cover that place so that no one should have access to that place
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Truvelisback(m): 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
Buhari, Why?

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by 9jaseefinish: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
That’s what you get when you vote in a plutocrat

Take heart dear sis, it is what it is.... stay with us
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Ese2ehi: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
will not report this one where somebody was saved
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Usainbolt138: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Most of us are just like walking dead we are dead inside but still roaming about sometime I wish I didn't exist embarassed
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Truvelisback(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
gift0123:

The girl dey look for person wey go give her money to settle her debt, she know ready to die grin
To commit suicide no easy ooo grin
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by sript: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Only weak people make attempt to commit suicide

The thing even be like arrangee

A skit or probably staged

That was exactly what I thought the first time I was the video,a skit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by 00FFT00(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Chijeep:
Not surprised at all

Probability of the Cause of the attempted suicide in percentage %
1. Relationship gone wrong = 14%
2. Family problem = 6%
3. School problem = 11%
4. Urgent 2k problem = 3%
5. Buhari = 66%

It's most likely no. 5

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Truvelisback(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Dialpad:
What in the world would lead anyone to this point ? There is real depression in that country.

I hope she was saved .
The current hunger, starvation, and severe hardship from Buhari's govt alone is enough to make one commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by wiloy2k8(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
I fit bet e no Dey real ..

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by HustlerGurl(f): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Life goes On

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by LEXCASH(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
I pray nothing happens to her… But not matter anything happening, suicide is never an option…
I think it’s mental stress which leads to absence of emotions and thoughts!

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by MemoriesAndMe: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
How kind of these guys to intervene. God bless them
The way they intervened is a little wrong. Why would someone think holding a phone to record her is more important than holding her and pulling her back to safety?

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Suicide is for the brave. If you haven't reach that suicidal point after trials then you're lucky.
Sh1t ain't rises
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by 00FFT00(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
The lady was crying for help. She desperately needs help to make a sense of the purpose in her life. Suicide candidates usually do not talk, do not give chance to be talked to, and do not wish to be engaged in conversations in the process. Most people we daily meet on the streets are clinically depressed.

We can come to the conclusion that she has issues that confound her life. Little wonder if one considers what ordinary Nigerians are experiencing today. The situation politicians have thrown the country into has created an army of mentally ill individuals in a dimension never seen in this country before.

Unfortunately, there's no end in sight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by damoceile: 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Staged AF.

The camera guy gave it out wink

The other guy from last year staged his death right? 70 year old man like you without sense..
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Enemyofpeace: 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
HustlerGurl:
Life goes On
please how do I remove that girl’s pant? She dey hungry me
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Bobloco: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
angry

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Kojiek: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
Na wa o. This life no balance at all at all.
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by winner37(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
The part two of this story will be like "the lady who attempted to commite suicide by jumping into the river has finally get married to the man who stop her from jumping "to GOD be the glory., i don't think jumping in the river is the fastest way for her to die, we have so many easies way to take life 1 Snipper
2 Rat poison
3 Hanking on rope
4 Going on may rounds of sex
And many more.
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by hezekiah84(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
The guy should hold her well and hand her over to the police so that she won't go straight to hell fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life / Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) / 389 New COVID-19 Cases, 116 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 27 - (1422 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.