Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) (50796 Views)

Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River / 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) / Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Someone cannot face the ocean and think in peace again. Who told you she wants to commit suicide? If she wants to she would have done that without hesitation. Make una leave her jor
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by vickymooore: 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
HustlerGurl:
Life goes On
wtf...what type of profile picture is this...gosh
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by press9ja: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Na WA OOOOOOOO
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Gamusgamus: 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
DEAR COUNTRY MEN AND WOMEN
JUST A KINDLY ADVICE FROM A CONCERNED CITIZEN OF THIS GREAT NATION

1, RUN FROM ONLINE LOAN HOUSES !!!!!!
SOME OF THEM ARE MONSTERS IN HUMAN FORM
THEY WILL LURE YOU TO TAKE A LOAN BUT WILL TURN AROUND TO MAKE YOU MISERABLE
AM SURE MOST SUICIDE COMMITTED OF LATE WERE AS A RESULT OF THE INTIMIDATIONS AND BULLY FROM MOST OF THIS LOAN HOUSES EXPECIALY ELCREDIT
RUN BROTHER !!
SISTER RUN !!
DON'T TAKE THAT LOAN
IT'S A TRAP
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by asmovic(m): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
AdesewaAde:
Things wey fit turn around for good in the twinkle of an eye,story fit change in just few seconds but they will just think pass one direction and conclude say dem wan die.

Let me not deceive you,this life is sweet,your present difficulties is just a phase,trust me it won’t last long

I love this. At the end of the tunnel, there is a light. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by streetsoldier1(m): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmUm-12Vhsc

Source: https://salemgists.com/young-lady-attempts-to-take-her-own-life-by-trying-to-jump-from-lagos-bridge-video/

I dont know maybe its a skit ooo, the lady was just there talking and wasting time. The truth seem like she was yet to decide what to do. Person wey wan die true true no go l
dey sing asarailu hiphop she dey sing.
She got what she needed in the end, she needed someone to talk to
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Germi9: 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
Heyyo!! Pablo i just found another skit
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by press9ja: 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
ITS IS WELL O...

OYA CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Bladesociety: 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
[quote author=Dialpad post=109867975]What in the world would lead anyone to this point ? There is real depression in that country.

I hope she was saved

Hmmm!
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Omniman(m): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Even Nigeria is owing China money they can't pay back
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by pargelenis(m): 12:12am On Feb 02, 2022
Get well soon.
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Tellwhat: 12:14am On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 02, 2022
Everybody want to japa from this shit hole call 9ja by force,
If you can't japa by travel then you japa by suicide
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Goldbw122(m): 12:22am On Feb 02, 2022
We don't have any case of sucide before we only hear sucide in abroad in foreign land, not in Africa soil.
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Habib101: 12:27am On Feb 02, 2022
American movie, the way you even write it op
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Help2020: 12:30am On Feb 02, 2022
Mhykel217:
Person forr push her from back..she neva even ready to die. She forr jump once she got up there na undecided

Sucide is never an option mehnn!!
Ask questions about depression.
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Lexusgs430: 12:30am On Feb 02, 2022
Never take what you cannot payback or intentions to payback ......... smiley
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by mkoabiola: 12:45am On Feb 02, 2022
How come she trekked from her house to d river.
She nva ready

Na so suicide easy?
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by kennes10: 1:04am On Feb 02, 2022
Mhykel217:
Person forr push her from back..she neva even ready to die. She forr jump once she got up there na undecided

Your heart is as black as your face!!!
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by ema2020: 1:18am On Feb 02, 2022
Dialpad:
What in the world would lead anyone to this point ? There is real depression in that country.

I hope she was saved .
thank god fish 4 don chop her kpekus by now tongue
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:25am On Feb 02, 2022
Mhykel217:

You are stupid. I say that to you in all sincerity
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Emmynetf2022: 2:05am On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by OMYKROIN: 2:51am On Feb 02, 2022
Its drugs simple, methamphetamine has this terrible depression its withdrawal symptoms come with that if you ain't strong you will give in.
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Impregnablefolk: 3:08am On Feb 02, 2022
IMHO, rather than buy a car 4ha pls clear d outstanding debt n set up a business 4ha. I come in peace!
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by xpool(m): 3:34am On Feb 02, 2022
Mhykel217:

Everything is not a joke.
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Impregnablefolk: 3:35am On Feb 02, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Mtcheeeeeeeeew! Person wey wan commit sweetcide no dey follow people talk. Death no hungry am well well jare
I can only help but imagine d kind of mentality u n @gift0123 av dat will make d both of u dish out such savage comments. If dis is unscripted, pray dat u don't get so depressed 2d point of becoming suicidal. You've Neva experienced depression dat y it's easy 4u 2 spew trash. Wen e reach ur turn nobody go even console or persuade u 2 stop. Mayb dat tym ur mind go reset. It's ostensible dat u r an "enemy of peace" but i come in peace!
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Newton85: 3:46am On Feb 02, 2022
Dialpad:
What in the world would lead anyone to this point ? There is real depression in that country.

I hope she was saved .
According to the article, she wanted to commit suicide because she was owing someone. So, which "depression" did she suffer from?
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by anambraamaka: 3:48am On Feb 02, 2022
nawao
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by biggestmanhood(m): 4:01am On Feb 02, 2022
The only depression am facing right now is that I really miss my people back home. I am so lonely here in Canada I have not seen my children and wife back home in Nigeria for close to four years now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) / 389 New COVID-19 Cases, 116 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 27 - (1422 Tested) / What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.