Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) (50791 Views)

Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River / 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) / Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by doctor20202020(m): 4:01am On Feb 02, 2022
I DNT kn why God just abadon Nigeria this suffer is too much too, na die everybody dey so . I go ran go Ghana next plan of action
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by doctor20202020(m): 4:02am On Feb 02, 2022
I DNT kn why God just abadon Nigeria this suffer is too much too, na die everybody dey so . I go ran go Ghana next plan of action no light, no good roads , no water here in naija, make I jay pa
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 02, 2022
NaijaMutant:
She goes no where

We must finish this Buhari tenure together grin

You no well ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by mukthar2000(m): 4:20am On Feb 02, 2022
The lady was insisting it’s her life, the people at the scene should allow her to die. The young man even offered to give her a car but she insisted that she is tired of life.

Sister u can't go anywere let keep fighting the present challenge in the country together we only have one year to end the battles every Nigerians was facing. Sorry sister

Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by linearity: 4:46am On Feb 02, 2022
OP correct your title, it is alarming and it is a clickbait.

In the video, the lady was just sitting down on the guard rails, she did not jump into the river as your title alleges.

Attempted to jump into the river is different from your usage of ‘jumping into the river’.
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Mhykel217(m): 5:07am On Feb 02, 2022
GeorgeTheCoder:

You are stupid. I say that to you in all sincerity

everyone has a right to be stupid...buh you mehhn!! You're abusing the privilege.
Bugger off douche

With all due respect sir undecided
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Mhykel217(m): 5:08am On Feb 02, 2022
kennes10:
Your heart is as black as your face!!!

Sorry phuul am lightskin grin
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by tonyshine01: 5:27am On Feb 02, 2022
Dialpad:
What in the world would lead anyone to this point ? There is real depression in that country.

I hope she was saved .
We reject depression.
It remains where it is.
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by kansoboy: 5:38am On Feb 02, 2022
She is not ready to die yet.
Rubbish,
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by MadeINchenzen2: 5:47am On Feb 02, 2022
Dialpad:
What in the world would lead anyone to this point ? There is real depression in that country.

I hope she was saved .
pls how can u help me join you in your country... I feel depressed here, very soon will hug transformer!!!
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by franchasng: 6:16am On Feb 02, 2022
AdesewaAde:
Things wey fit turn around for good in the twinkle of an eye,story fit change in just few seconds but they will just think pass one direction and conclude say dem wan die.

Let me not deceive you,this life is sweet,your present difficulty is just a phase,trust me it won’t last long

kiss kiss
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Leiylau(f): 6:16am On Feb 02, 2022
Mopolchi:
She attempted and did not succeed. She is lucky. E for be hell fire straight! Sister stay ooo make we complete this Buhari hardship regime lipsrsealed
Don't be naive , does hell exist?
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by caesymore(m): 6:24am On Feb 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Only weak people make attempt to commit suicide

The thing even be like arrangee

A skit or probably staged

No Man... only the strong make such attempt weak minds don't.
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Enemyofpeace: 6:24am On Feb 02, 2022
Impregnablefolk:

I can only help but imagine d kind of mentality u n @gift0123 av dat will make d both of u dish out such savage comments. If dis is unscripted, pray dat u don't get so depressed 2d point of becoming suicidal. You've Neva experienced depression dat y it's easy 4u 2 spew trash. Wen e reach ur turn nobody go even console or persuade u 2 stop. Mayb dat tym ur mind go reset. It's ostensible dat u r an "enemy of peace" but i come in peace!
super trash! Next person please
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Bestie01(f): 6:33am On Feb 02, 2022
pyro62:

Do you have what's better than money?
I have all
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Bestie01(f): 6:34am On Feb 02, 2022
treatise:

There's a plot of land to sell at Lekki, see me tomorrow and let's discuss and it's going to be 50/50 sharing of the sales value. Don't kill yourself again, you hear?
sorry,am not in Lekki
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Bestie01(f): 6:34am On Feb 02, 2022
Ecne:

How can I reach you, please?
kindly wasap on my signature
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by charixel: 7:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Suicide isn't an option for real but we should pray not to get to the point.
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by akanbiaa(m): 7:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Chijeep:
Not surprised at all

Probability of the Cause of the attempted suicide in percentage %
1. Relationship gone wrong = 14%
2. Family problem = 6%
3. School problem = 11%
4. Urgent 2k problem = 3%
5. Buhari = 66%
It is actually debt.
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Mopolchi: 7:19am On Feb 02, 2022
Leiylau:
Don't be naive , does hell exist?
angry Don't be naïve, does hell not exist?
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by GUNITGuy: 7:20am On Feb 02, 2022
Auntie you are not the only one in this struggle....if everyone commit so go remain
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by heartbeat84: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2022
The most idiotic thing ever one can do is attempting suicide, because of some stupid, mundane things. 'cos you're in debt should not make u want to take your life. better go ask God for forgiveness
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by udomonday: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2022
Mhykel217:
Person forr push her from back..she neva even ready to die. She forr jump once she got up there na undecided

Sucide is never an option mehnn!!
she just wan use style raise money.if she really wanted to die she easily would have taken sniper.
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by TheWolfen(m): 8:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Hmm
May God helpUS...
It pathetic some people think suicide is the way out.
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2022
Make pesin sef help me out with a job ,I stay at Ikorodu no job ,no money just hopes and dreams.I don't want to enter that state of depression abeg
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by RandyOku: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2022
Klington:
No amount of buhari frustration will make me contemplate suicide..... Never.

Even this vegetable says he wants to be president.

God forbid bad thing.

Guy, I don laugh tirecheesy

If not for YOLUBA Muslims, who born am well .

Let him come SE to come declare him ambition naaagrincheesy
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Milly44(f): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2022
At her age she still get ashawo vibe
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Nickymezor(f): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2022
Hmmm, its well
Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by Tomahawk99(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2022
Dialpad:

I hope she was saved .
The highest suicide rate in the world is in Japan, one of the most developed and advanced countries on earth followed by the USA and South Korea, China in that order.
There is real depression in every country on earth Mr/Mrs/Miss Human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? / Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.