Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again (12761 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by GameGod(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
The leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Salvation Force (NDPSF) Asari Dokubo has once again tackled the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and its leader Nnamdi Kanu.

Dokubo faulted IPOB for saying he was behind the reported extradition of its leader from Kenya.

The Nation reports Kanu and Dokubo have been at loggerheads over the quest for Biafra — the very cause that unites them.
“I don’t know where Nnmadi Kanu was living, I don’t know where he took off for. They said I was the person who gave him up. I now said I was the person, the next thing they said was Asari Dokubo was the person. Look at these idiots, what are you going to do to me?”

He further carpeted the group for being responsible for the constant closure of business in the South East region as a result of the sit-at-home order. He said: “IPOB was presented as a platform for reconciliation, but today it is not fighting for Biafra. Today, schools, businesses have been closed down.

“If people sit at home, it is their choice that they are afraid of you people, it is not because you people are powerful. They don’t know you people are nothing.

“People are afraid of being killed that’s why they’ve continued to sit at home, not because they love Nnmadi Kanu. If there is adequate security by the government, why is there no sit-at-home in Port Harcourt? Calabar? Uyo? It is because the government of these places are saying don’t ever come here.

“Very soon Igbos will come out and say it is okay. Our old women are starving they can’t go to the farm, markets. At Onitsha market, people are afraid of doing businesses because they are scared of being killed.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/asari-dokubo-attacks-nnamdi-kanu-ipob-again/

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Xscape1993(m): 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
It is well. Kettle calling pot black.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Biafrannuke: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
"KANU and Dokubo have been at loggerheads "

Lol. I've never heard MNK mentioned the fat swamp pig by name or give him attention but he always has KANU on his lips that looks like the anus if a baboon.
Tinubu's fake newspaper should report correctly.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by slawormiir: 8:04am On Feb 02, 2022
Damnnn niggar
This man should shut the fuckkk up

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Dailymice: 8:04am On Feb 02, 2022
Lol... They took your oil, you protested, they gave you 0.0005 percent proceed and you now side with your slave masters.

Asari Dokubo's story summarised in a few words.

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by God1000(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2022
This approach is obviously not working, will it put food on the table?

8 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Coldie(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2022
Dss is the unknown gunmen in the east

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by xcesspaschal(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2022
U have freedom of speech but freedom after speech, that i can't guarantee.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Sonnobax15(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2022
lipsrsealed
This fat and big for nothing ijaw ram angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Rastaramsey(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by tillaman(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2022
This fat fvck again

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by emmabest2000(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2022
This Agidi gbaru uka
Always like to use mazi's name in almost every social media post he made

While Mazi keep ignoring him like WTF grin

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2022
Don't Give Up!

February is a good time to start again smiley

Read my signature

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Thermodynamics(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2022
The seat at home is not the best way to pass their message, I support Biafra but the Igbos are just destroying themselves. They should look for better alternatives abeg, nor be seat at home go put food for Okeke table. Uchenna love Biafra but he also needs to eat and survive.
I only used the names Okeke and Uchenna to pass my message, I don't mean it in a tribalistic way, I love Igbo names and I am in full support of Biafra.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by manee2(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2022
sad Akiko

Baba quit trying, your time don pass

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by DMerciful(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2022
All of a sudden Asari is now the darling of SW! SMH!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Honor10: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2022
Asari giving the "We SS/SE people" fire, always firing them.

5% always claiming SS people, attache by force.

Asari carry go jor.

14 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2022
STFU!!!

You are both money grabbing and mongering mercenaries.

You both deserve to be sh*T.

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by bennynaza(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2022
How is Dokubo taking IPOB and Kanu personally.
IPOB and Kanu no even send am

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by bestman09(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2022
grin
Last Monday's sit at home got us like this. You can join us next Monday grin grin grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by amnesty7: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2022
IPOB are so patriotic. They so much care for the ppl that they don't want them to go outside under the sun.

4 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2022
They said during the civil war my people suffered kwashiorkor and were starved by the Federal government and there was an uproar.

Today my people are now the ones starving our own people in the name of sit at home order.

It's okay for them to starve our own people but not for others to do so.

Which is worse, starving your own family or a stranger doing so?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Khaysee: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2022
This man always talk about this everytime I don’t understand the news

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by ojun50(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2022
Good morning lovely people
Have a blessed DAY

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by omaclarry(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2022
Someone that blew oil pipeline during his time, destroyed his people's environment and source of living, when he was given Ghana must go to calm down he ran to build university in Benin Republic leaving his region to suffer his actions.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by BrickDevo: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2022
Jealously, how can one man control an entire region from a prison. How can, power pass power

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Whoknowsme: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2022
This man should shut up and do something meaningful with his life. His talks are becoming arrant

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by chriscrosss(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2022
How much are you paid..mad man..simple English, you cant construct..betrayals and jealousy is all I see..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by thundafire: 8:10am On Feb 02, 2022
TOTOnigga:
I feel like
why u edit am ur pikin for suffer am too

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Kenmatt(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This man should shut the fuckkk up

No dey talk any how every tyme

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri / Ahmadu Fintiri: APC Built Around Only Buhari, They Will Lose To PDP In 2023 / Nigeria Transmits 5,156MW Electricity, Highest Ever – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.