Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again (12776 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Ishilove: 9:52am On Feb 02, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Well, inasmuch this is a case of kettle calling pot black, he nonetheless has some points.

The "struggle" has metamorphosed to criminal gangs here and there.

I have said it earlier that every armed robber in Igbo land is now a freedom f!ghter.

He will enforce sit at home

Then he will rob and kidnap

The next day, he will preach Biafra at the market square

Once he identifies Onyendu as his personal lord and saviour, all his sins are washed away.

All the armed robbers and kidnappers in Igbo land now fly the flag.

They will decimate the police in the name of biafra

Then they will dispossess other Biafrans

Snatch their cars. Sometimes snatch their lives.

That's where we are.

When the army catches them , they will become victimised Biafran youths arbitrarily arrested by a high handed military intent on crushing a legitimate quest for self determination.

Ohaneze will issue a statement

But before they are picked up , they will continue to masquerade as freedom fighters and ransack the land.

That's where we are.

In a hard place.

"freedom" fighting that kills their own brothers who are policemen, politicians, Igwe, traditional leaders and Keke drivers and burn businesses, human beings to ashes or roast them to eat MUST definitely fail. You can't fight internal war and win external foes. It's impossible but the street urchins who have hijacked the "struggle" are basically ignorant.

Give them genuine advice, they will rain abuses on you. They already have too many blood of their fellow brothers on their hands. The moment they left "Bush meats" and started pursuing policemen up and down in the town, everyone knew their end is near
This post is your username

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by rigarmortis: 10:08am On Feb 02, 2022
Biafrannuke:
"KANU and Dokubo have been at loggerheads "

Lol. I've never heard MNK mentioned the fat swamp pig by name or give him attention but he always has KANU on his lips that looks like the anus if a baboon.
Tinubu's fake newspaper should report correctly.

He is saying the right thing.

Dont let hate blind you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Kwestionair: 10:18am On Feb 02, 2022
Kenmatt:

No dey talk any how every tyme

Shut up jare
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Coldie(m): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2022
od501:

Have you asked yourself why no single sit-at-home enforcer has been arrested by the police since it became? How come the so called enforcers are always on mask? How come the dead UGM that attacked a police station in Ebonyi happened to be a DSS official when he was unmasked?

Nobody is asking questions in this country, all we know is read and digest.
Where is the link to this your dss story I would like to see it

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by kkboy(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2022
“People are afraid of being killed that’s why they’ve continued to sit at home, not because they love Nnmadi Kanu. If there is adequate security by the government, nobody will be sitting at home
Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by od501: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2022
Coldie:

Where is the link to this your dss story I would like to see it

No wonder you guys has been so...misinformed about the happenings in the SE. You pay too much attention to government-controlled media that you miss the actual point. Any ways, this is what I found:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nationaldailyng.com/mystery-of-unknown-gunman-identified-as-dss-official-in-southeast-nigeria/%3famp=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by buzikid49515: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2022
this man is very hopeless dem don credit your account so you must talk but time will tell
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by asanausana91: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2022
Dailymice:
Lol... They took your oil, you protested, they gave you 0.0005 percent proceed and you now side with your slave masters.

Asari Dokubo's story summarised in a few words.
he is not a greedy bastards like ipob who want everything to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by adefitim(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2022
I am in support of Biafra but I just don’t want to hear They starved our people to death in 2021-2022 from them in years time

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Coldie(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
od501:

No wonder you guys has been so...misinformed about the happenings in the SE. You pay too much attention to government-controlled media that you miss the actual point. Any ways, this is what I found:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nationaldailyng.com/mystery-of-unknown-gunman-identified-as-dss-official-in-southeast-nigeria/%3famp=1
Nwanne thank u that’s all I need

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by heniford2: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Whenever people that are not close by are always pointing figures at something your doing kindly have it mind ur on the Right track how can someone in yoruba or North be saying sit at home happening in East is bad and bloody is he in East is it stopping him from selling goods is the Eastern states complaining so why is he making noise angry cheesy grin cheesy that's to tell you is affecting them badly the are sad that the people of south east region is coming together in unity is a shock that a group can shot down the whole Eastern Region!!!! Igbos be wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by tctrills: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Biafrannuke:
"KANU and Dokubo have been at loggerheads "

Lol. I've never heard MNK mentioned the fat swamp pig by name or give him attention but he always has KANU on his lips that looks like the anus if a baboon.
Tinubu's fake newspaper should report correctly.
Kanu is the one languishing in jail, Asari is the free bird. I would rather be Asari than Kanu who would die in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by tctrills: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dailymice:
Lol... They took your oil, you protested, they gave you 0.0005 percent proceed and you now side with your slave masters.

Asari Dokubo's story summarised in a few words.
You claim to be the Igbo savior Buhari jails you for life. Kanu's story in a sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by 00FFT00(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Since this has become a d!ck measuring contest, there's one ways to settle it actually.
Kanu is able to have SE on lockdown from a jail cell. Would Asari Dokubo perform the same feat in SS as a free man.
Until he shows that he commands the same measure of followership or ability, he needs to sit his ample behind down and shut the fück up.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by chidan1214: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Abeg no vex bro

Anyhow nah person get nairaland
And dem know which people views dem wan Push go Frontpage first.
U know say Klick dey nah.
D tin don happen to me many times
Buy I understand
So abeg make U understand and no vex ehn

Blackshared:
Fucking moderators, why is it that you guys keep removing my comments na

And I made it to Frontpage twice oooo

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by omaclarry(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ishilove:

Benin Republic

Thank you " Benin Republic "
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Edusouls(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ipob are cursed and rejected group of people, they do not know what they are doing

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by rickyrex(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
If not for back settlement led by Jonathan during their militant movement won't someone like asari be calling for a southern separate state. Chop and clean mouth man why other niger deltans are wallowing in adject poverty
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Thinktwice247: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Asari you have lost everything grin grin grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again by Poleski: 12:16am On Feb 03, 2022
Thermodynamics:
The seat at home is not the best way to pass their message, I support Biafra but the Igbos are just destroying themselves. They should look for better alternatives abeg, nor be seat at home go put food for Okeke table. Uchenna love Biafra but he also needs to eat and survive.
I only used the names Okeke and Uchenna to pass my message, I don't mean it in a tribalistic way, I love Igbo names and I am in full support of Biafra.

IPOB has warned against the unauthorized Monday sit-at-home, but unfortunately, thugs highjacked it. And Ndigbo are losing billions every month because of it. 
In Aba, it isn't 100% observed anymore, but traders in big markets are still scared to open for business. 

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Poll: Lawyers Allege Threat To Security / Tinubu: Hurdles Before A Kingmaker Eying The Throne / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Dancing Skills (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.