Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill (29485 Views)

Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault / Brighton And Hove Albion Footballer Arrested On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault / Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by kelmicheal: 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mrsoft3:
Village people self dey uk
everything no be village people greenwood knows European laws concerning violence in relationship matter quit well.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Help2020: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
insidelife22:
no matter how successful you are

always be careful when dealing with people especially the "f" gender.

I like women,but if it doesn't workout between us,you make way nwayolly so others can come in.
thank you.
Trash,real trash. You should show some pity for the victim. I guess you have no ideal what it means to be rapped.

4 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
Release this guy joor

Devil is a woman

Maybe even one expired overused toto witch giving him all these troubles

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by jaxxy(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Why are they throwing around fictitious allegations from anonymous sources though??

Let this not be a social media trial.

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by whytediamond(m): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
Sapeleboy911:
When you think your problem is worse. Aubameyang go dey sing oh single!! single!! praise da lord!! This guy has murdered his career.

Don't tell me this is what you have been singing all these years.
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by YungMillionaire: 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
Westchester:
This boy was busy fighting CR7 thinking he has arrived, refused to pass the ball even when CR7 was in a better chance to score, well now it's glaring that he has to pass the file to his lawyer and pray he doesn't end up passing that soap in jail cry

EVERYTHING in this life is not about Tapindo. You can't continue to see all of life through the lens of Penaldo. Grow up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Sanchez01: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
insidelife22:

I like women,but if it doesn't workout between us,you make way nwayolly so others can come in.
thank you.
This has nothing to do with gender. He wouldn't have found himself in this mess if he chose to be human and respected the partner regardless of gender.

I believe you wouldn't have typed this if your sisted was battered and left bloodied in the way Harriet Robson was.

Domestic violence and threat to life should not be genderized for whatever reasons.

5 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by uunwanaobong3: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
If England do not killed this guy for just a common youthful mistake,... Make I know why.

Why are we finding it so hard to forgive in today's world and so easy to condemn and destroy.

These woke liberals are finally turning the world to a very boring and uninteresting place.

4 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
insidelife22:

thank you.
simple insidelife you are too much, abi ...she is not the only one that got pufzy, plenty pufzy dey......why disturbing yourself because you want to knack pufzy, see his life now.....may we never come across Jezebel that we ruin our career......aweeeeeeeee
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by homirefacuny(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
grin
Mrsoft3:
Village people self dey uk

They are everywhere

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
whytediamond:

Don't tell me this is what you have been singing all these years.
Meaning?
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
insidelife22:

thank you.

So a man being unable to control the thing inbetween his legs, to point of raping a woman is also the woman’s fault abi?

5 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by ityP(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Sanchez01:

This has nothing to do with gender. He wouldn't have found himself in this mess if he chose to be human and respected the partner regardless of gender.

I believe you wouldn't have typed this if your sisted was battered and left bloodied in the way Harriet Robson was.

Domestic violence and threat to life should not be genderized for whatever reasons.

If a man was battered, it wouldn't have elicited all this noise. Of course it has a lot to do with gender. I'm not justifying him. I'm just agreeing with the first guy. Be very very cautious around the feminine gender. Anything you do can be used against you.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by whytediamond(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Sapeleboy911:

Meaning?

Meaning you need to find the lyrics of the song afresh and sing the correct lines.
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
This one fell for eve's apple
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by legallyminded: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I thought he should be in prison by now tho.. grin grin
Get rid of this kid pls he is nothing but a disgrace and disaster to his fellow men.. wink undecided
grin

You're just being emotional and petty

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
legallyminded:

You're just being emotional and petty
That doesn't change the fact that he should be in prison cooling off.. grin
grin

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Odianose13(m): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
ninocia18:
How do you arrest someone who's arrested?

In a situation where the law states that no one can be arrested and be in custody more than 24 hours. An extension can only happen if the police request approval to hold you down for more days due to an unfinished allegation. When the request is approved and granted, you are being rearrested!

Any arrest more than the first 24 hours is a rearrest. Also is there are more charges to hold you down, then the approval is seeked.

For a rape case, the maximum days in extension can be granted. I am sure this is what happened with Greenwood.

Also, Now He is being questioned on four potential charges

1) Threat to kill
2) Sexual assault
3) Rape
4) Common assault

6 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by lasisi69(f): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
ninocia18:
How do you arrest someone who's arrested?
weed oo cheesy
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by ityP(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Simran94:

So a man being unable to control the thing inbetween his legs, to point of raping a woman is also the woman’s fault abi?

No one said it's her fault. The point is to be extra careful around ladies. Greenwood is solely at fault here
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Neddstark:
Make them free this boy na. Person no fit fight him babe wey he dey spend plenty money on again? Now they want his budding football career ruined. Come on no man is perfect.
So spending money on her gives him the right to Rape her?

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by legallyminded: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That doesn't change the fact that he should be in prison cooling off.. grin
grin

Until he is found guilty of the said crime
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by lasisi69(f): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
kelmicheal:
everything no be village people greenwood knows European laws concerning violence in relationship matter quit well.
catch the humour or get out undecided
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
Realists:

Surely........
it is becoming inevitable
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Odianose13(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
LibertyRep:
Has this guy stepped on some wrong toes?

If the club couldn't stand by him until proven guilty, they should at least not compunnd his woes.

Imagine if he is an African.

He is Jamaican. Unless you call Jamaicans whites.

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by dominique(f): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Simplelion:
Kai.... woman!!!. Be very careful with these gender they're few things they can not destroy.

He destroyed his career with his own hands the moment he assaulted her. I don't know why you people don't ever want to take responsibility when you mess up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nicenixon: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
I don't think this guy can survive this, because even if he made it back, fans will boo him and manutd won't want that to happen.

4 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
ityP:

If a man was battered, it wouldn't have elicited all this noise. Of course it has a lot to do with gender. I'm not justifying him. I'm just agreeing with the first guy. Be very very cautious around the feminine gender. Anything you do can be used against you.

No! If a man was battered and it comes online, it would be a topic that would go viral especially if the lady is a celebrity, the woman will also be arrested. Having you seen ladies getting arrest for assaulting men?

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
legallyminded:

Until he is found guilty of the said crime
grin let me keep laughing..
After battering her you are still looking for evidence..let me keep laughing.. while you are here quoting and talking law he is sweating his pants .. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Odianose13(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Phock2sweet:
Na beat he best babe...he no kill person. Make una free am abeg

No be only the babe matter now.

Now He is being questioned on four potential charges

1) Threat to kill
2) Sexual assault
3) Rape
4) Common assault

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Simplelion:
Kai.... woman!!!. Be very careful with these gender they're few things they can not destroy.

I am sure you won’t say this if you had a sister who was raped and battered by her boyfriend.

Hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Boniwhite: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I thought he should be in prison by now tho.. grin grin
Get rid of this kid pls he is nothing but a disgrace and disaster to his fellow men.. wink undecided
grin
Where ever you schooled (if any) just go there and ask for a refund, because the did a poor job.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Visits Super Eagles Ahead Of Friendly Match With England / Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss / Lionel Messi Can Be Cloned - Genetics Scientist Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.