Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill (29490 Views)

Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault / Brighton And Hove Albion Footballer Arrested On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault / Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Neddstark: 6:15am On Feb 02, 2022
IyfeNamikaze:

You can fight with your babe but raping and degrading her is a monstrous act and he deserves every thing coming to him.

He messed up yes. But it might be exaggerated

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:32am On Feb 02, 2022
Adebaba1:
Omo this is devastating
A lad with a high potential suddenly reduced to a convict of rape.
Kai

Adam Johnson comes to mind.

But we can't neglect what he did to that girl, it was disturbing.

I just
He hasn't been convicted yet na
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by fattprince(m): 6:32am On Feb 02, 2022
YungMillionaire:
By the time they are done with this boy he will be selling puff puff under the bridge after his release from prison.
Bro. If na me, thought e no fit be me because I go get sense if I get chance become professional. But assuming na me, I go just carry small money I don make which na big money on average sell the expensive cars find one Africa country to start my life all over again. But forget him na celeb, if he no go prison he will resurrect his career back. They will forgive him as he his an high value man. Na only prison fit destroy am now.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by PaNnamdi: 7:07am On Feb 02, 2022
purleesh:

See weird reasoning!!.!
You're tragic man
Am living fairly well okay,and even though I am married some women still try to shoot shots at me,I have a reputation to protect so u don't expect me to mess around some random desperate ladies that might be planning some sweet moves but with sinister moves on me.

To everybody else Am tragic and angry guy

But to my babe wife am a bad and sweet guy cool

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by 8stargeneral: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2022
Women putting men in trouble from time of Adam...men please trade with cautions...this guy now is from hero to zero

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2022
Midas01:
Like your mother's own, right?
and yours also

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2022
This story keeps popping up bcoz the other gender is the victim, if it was the other way round the case for no pass 2days angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by afroangel(f): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2022
Mrsoft3:
Village people self dey uk

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by potbelly(m): 9:17am On Feb 02, 2022
Words to reflect on...
safarigirl:

No matter how successful you are, always remember to be a decent human being.

Treat people with the respect you wish to be treated with, be extra careful in how you conduct yourself, so that your actions cannot be misconstrued as negative.

As a famous person, you do not have the cloak of anonymity that ordinary people have. You will be upheld to a higher standard and you must strive to live up to that standard.

Most importantly, be a decent human being, think of all of your actions, ESPECIALLY when you live in a country where repercussions exist for your actions

If you are in a shithole country like Nigeria though, you may not have to be as careful.
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Bamzyriches451: 9:25am On Feb 02, 2022
Atleast womanchester divided should have stood for him until proven guilty
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by purleesh(f): 9:35am On Feb 02, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Am living fairly well okay,and even though I am married some women still try to shoot shots at me,I have a reputation to protect so u don't expect me to mess around some random desperate ladies that might be planning some sweet moves but with sinister moves on me.

To everybody else Am tragic and angry guy

But to my babe wife am a bad and sweet guy cool

Cargo

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by DarkJeddi(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2022
LibertyRep:
Has this guy stepped on some wrong toes?

If the club couldn't stand by him until proven guilty, they should at least not compunnd his woes.

Imagine if he is an African.
Man Utd is a global brand..

You don't expect them to be associate with a rape scandal and threat to life?

Let him go and sort himself out..

Na suspend they suspend am..

Not sack..

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:13am On Feb 02, 2022
Neddstark:

He messed up yes. But it might be exaggerated
How can you listen to that voice recordings and think it is all an exaggeration? I mean what mental gymnastic routine does one need to perform to arrive at such conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by CountVersailles(f): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2022
Neddstark:
Make them free this boy na. Person no fit fight him babe wey he dey spend plenty money on again? Now they want his budding football career ruined. Come on no man is perfect.
Your twisted Nigerian mind will never kuku understand why violence should be punished since you are so used to it.
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Boniwhite: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2022
mvem:
there is a reason no body or sponsor or even his club has stood with him. This is genderbased violence which is greatly frowned upon and you try not to associate yourself with that. That's why the club ha suspended him, sponsors and no person is speaking for him pending the investigation. They know what they are doing. The message us clear which is we don't tolerate this whatsoever

I don't blame Nigerians backing him because what he did is what we see in Nigeria on a normal basis. A man beating his gf or wife isn't see as bad. Something that will take you to prison in the western world. We are very apologetic when it comes to crime that's why we are backward

Nike and man utd are just been neutral which is only natural. They dont want to interfere and let police do their job. Psg and nike did the same, and neymar came clean!
did they prosecute the woman that accuse neymar falsely? (that made him lose endorsement with nike) no! That is bias.
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Boniwhite: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
baralatie:

All the people wey stand with Mendy and robinho don Japa when the. Case hot!
This one you go stand as your name leave greenwood to catch fire like firewood
Am not the only one standing with him,
maguire, fernandes dallot etc are still following him on instagram. They refuse to bow to pressure, nor will i. Let police do their job, but still.........................
i stand with mason greenwood
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Boniwhite: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
Boniwhite are you still standing with Mason Greenwood? undecided
ladyhippolyta88 is he a murderer? Even hardened criminals are given right to fair hearing.
bruno fernandes, harry maguire, diogo dallot & 18 other teammates are still his followers on insta. So they refused to bow to pressure! All you praying for his downfall will get disappointed at the end. So, i stand with mason greenwood to the death.
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Luckysbab: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
backbencher:

Thanks, and I hope you have more respect for women and men in your life.

Do have a good day, good sir.

Oh! You know about respect before disrespecting his sister and surreptitiously hoping she gets raped/assaulted?

I hope you learned your lesson already.

Good day to you too.
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by baralatie(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Boniwhite:
Am not the only one standing with him,
maguire, fernandes dallot etc are still following him on instagram. They refuse to bow to pressure, nor will i. Let police do their job, but still.........................
i stand with mason greenwood
That is good when baba ijesha had his case a whole lot of people including actors stood with him.
Now that the case is hot!
Only him carry bible begin pray to God as everybody left him to bear his cross!
Same thing Mendy and Robinho!
People left them to bear their cross!
Any body in the man UTD team will feel sorry for him(no problems) but by the time the case go hot.Greenwood will be left to carry his cross!
Will that be the end of his life ,No!
When Chris Brown assaulted Rihanna he carried his cross and learnt his lessons!was that the end of the story now.he started all over again and this time he refused to repeat the same mistake again
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Luckysbab:

Oh! You know about respect before disrespecting his sister and surreptitiously hoping she gets raped/assaulted?

Well, I did not add God forbid, you know, plus the guy you are defending defended Mr Mason beating up his girlfiriend.....which shows he does not understand how women suffer sometimes

I merely pointed out that he won't act the same in a hypothetical scenairo involving his sister. How hypothetical becomes wishing, I don't know.

I hope you learned your lesson already.

Don't defend Mr Greenwood...that's your lesson. As for me, abuse towards anyone is wrong. I hope you guys stop defending men who beat up women simply because they are famous or because the man is always right.

And by the way, good am
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Boniwhite: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Simran94:

So if the investigations prove that he is actually guilty of rape and batter, you will still stand with him?

I hope nothing of sort befalls any of your female relatves
simran94 if this were to be the other way around, will you still maintain this same energy of crucify him or you will change the tone?
some of you lots hypocricy stinks to high heavens!

ofcourse, if he gets convicted, it is not the end of the world for him or any one. So life goes on for everybody.

fernandes,maguire,dallot& 18 other utd players are still following him on insta. Are they rape apologist as well?

hopefully, your life and other ferminist gets so much better, if greenwood gets jailed. But like i said life goes on for every body.

well... I stand with mason greenwood to the death.
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Boniwhite: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
confessionsad:

You see this book
It'll help a lot
But I'm not against or for any specific gender
Let' the judgement and verdict be passed
i can understand your view but i mean, too much have been made out of the whole thing. Yes greenwood is naive and an idiot for getting into such mess! But it is clear this is beyond assualt.. It is an agender against the lad and men also. All these men calling for the boy's head, could be setup by a woman in the future. Then we would know whatsup.
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by ninocia18(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Odianose13:

In a situation where the law states that no one can be arrested and be in custody more than 24 hours. An extension can only happen if the police request approval to hold you down for more days due to an unfinished allegation. When the request is approved and granted, you are being rearrested!

Any arrest more than the first 24 hours is a rearrest. Also is there are more charges to hold you down, then the approval is seeked.

For a rape case, the maximum days in extension can be granted. I am sure this is what happened with Greenwood.

Also, Now He is being questioned on four potential charges

1) Threat to kill
2) Sexual assault
3) Rape
4) Common assault

Wow.. Thanks for the explanation. But then what's the difference between this situation and granting bail? In this situation, can he be granted bail?
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Boniwhite: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
baralatie:

That is good when baba ijesha had his case a whole lot of people including actors stood with him.
Now that the case is hot!
Only him carry bible begin pray to God as everybody left him to bear his cross!
Same thing Mendy and Robinho!
People left them to bear their cross!
Any body in the man UTD team will feel sorry for him(no problems) but by the time the case go hot.Greenwood will be left to carry his cross!
Will that be the end of his life ,No!
When Chris Brown assaulted Rihanna he carried his cross and learnt his lessons!was that the end of the story now.he started all over again and this time he refused to repeat the same mistake again
ofcourse if things should go hay wire, mason will stand alone. Then that is not the end of the world for him. And life goes on for everyone.
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Neddstark: 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
CountVersailles:

Your twisted Nigerian mind will never kuku understand why violence should be punished since you are so used to it.

You must be intelligence deficient. Can you swear of your existence he is 100% guilty?
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Neddstark: 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
IyfeNamikaze:

How can you listen to that voice recordings and think it is all an exaggeration? I mean what mental gymnastic routine does one need to perform to arrive at such conclusion.

I just wish that if you're ever falsely accused of anything, the world will reason the way you're reasoning here.
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Dreamliner787(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
backbencher:

You are calling someone who said...

Treat people with the respect you wish to be treated with, be extra careful in how you conduct yourself, so that your actions cannot be misconstrued as negative

mad....

Right.

Both of you are mad then...

Better listen to that nairalander. She said a lot of wisdom. It might help you.It has helped me, certainly

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by blueAgent(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
chriskosherbal:
Let's pray for mason Greenwood..even though is still not confirmed that he did all that by a competent court of jurisdiction, he needs prayer now cos any man can fall into temptation..

Dear lord help mason in this trying times ...let's have some amen likes for Greenwood.

Is like you are jobless?
Did he invite you when he was doing his thing?
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dreamliner787:

Thank you for calling me mad.

Do have a good and prosperous day, you and your family both.
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by blueAgent(m): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
Chukwumawisdom:
What u will get when you have a mentor (some people GOAT ) mentoring Young lads.

Lol.....I see you.
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Kokobilo87: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Boniwhite:
ladyhippolyta88 is he a murderer? Even hardened criminals are give right to fair hearing.
bruno fernandes, harry maguire, diogo dallot& 18 other teammates are still his followers on insta. So the refused to bow to pressure! All you praying for his downfall will get disappointed at the end. So, i stand with mason greenwood to the death.

Ladyhippolyta88 is studying law at ibadan, sadly she is not really a serious student. She does not talk about law, she does not know basic law. Innocent until proven guilty is what all aspiring lawyers should hold but she is more of a romance person yet she is single and living in her mother's house as she will clock 35 very soon.

Shocking isn't it?
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Boniwhite: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kokobilo87:

Ladyhippolyta88 is studying law at ibadan, sadly she is not really a serious student. She does not talk about law, she does not know basic law. Innocent until proven guilty is what all aspiring lawyers should hold but she is more of a romance person yet she is single and living in her mother's house as she will clock 35 very soon.

Shocking isn't it?
Kokobilo87 thank you for being rational and a critical thinker. May GOD Bless you sir.

honestly people like ladyHippolyta88 are either sinster or driven by emotions. Let me believe the later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC / Bukola Saraki Visits Super Eagles Ahead Of Friendly Match With England / Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.