Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill (29532 Views)

Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault / Brighton And Hove Albion Footballer Arrested On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault / Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Help2020: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Nor be him girlfriend

So person have sex with him girlfriend na rape.
Na wa ooo,thank god for me cool
Shey you non knw what rape mean? Don't knw that you can even rape your wife?

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Help2020: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
Boniwhite:
that audio is not a fact! Could be any one else! Besides it hasnt been verified to be greenwood voice.
funny how you hypocrites are quick to crucify that lad due to sinster motives
if it were to be your brother or a female now, am sure you gon change the tone.

you are just emotional!
don mix emotion with facts.
Can you pls tell this to Adidas and Manchester united? Looks like you know greenwood better than them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by PaNnamdi: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
Simran94:

So, when a man cheats on his gf, she is allowed to punish him by breaking a bottle on his head, right?
If women are so dangerous, why do you men still go after them?
Madam,
We go after you guys because it nature.for we that are no longer in the game and had tied the knot reputation to protect we supposed to be thrice as various when relating with women.
I never appeared as a weakling right from day one I meet my wife she know what I can do and my principles.

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by baralatie(m): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
PaNnamdi:

If she cheated She deserved the beating she got. she ought to refund every penny the guy had spent on her head.this is why I advise young men not to get carried away with love.
As for the rape aspect,I can't say because I know women very well.they are cunning and dangerous.

I remembered when a female neighbour visited me when my wife wasn't around,I opened the door and curtains and made sure she was brief before she left infact I told her am leaving already.

Women are dangerous only a foolish man fall hopelessly into their trap.
The only thing is that you are in naija where you think assault is a norm!
The best thing he should have done is simply walk away
They are not married ,are they?
E never reach to beat?
Now that he has shown his childlessness at a legal age of 20 .do you think he is strong enough to go to the police station and start slapping every police officer that is on his case .

He has yet to meet judge o
Maybe he come to court and beat judge join

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by baralatie(m): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Madam,
We go after you guys because it nature.for we that are no longer in the game and had tied the knot reputation to protect we supposed to be thrice as various when relating with women.
I never appeared as a weakling right from day one I meet my wife she know what I can do and my principles.
Come and behave like this in UK
Na factory reset them go give you

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Neddstark: 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
Simran94:

So spending money on her gives him the right to Rape her?

So why didn't she leave?
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by baralatie(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
Neddstark:

So why didn't she leave?
The real question is why greenwood did not walk away from this relationship jejely

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Adebaba1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
blamingthedevil:

What about Ronaldo?

That was consensual

She signed the document
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Phock2sweet:
Na beat he best babe...he no kill person. Make una free am abeg

I swear!!!
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Janosky: 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
3exe3:
When a boy learns to control his emotions then he can be called a man

The boy arrogance on the field & off the field no get part 2.
I can't forget Man Utd 2-2 Uefa Champions League away draw against Atalanta, the Italian club.
The only time Mason was humble to pass the ball to Ronaldo for the late equaliser to help Man Utd avoid defeat.

The guy done buy market las las.
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Simplelion: 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Simran94:

If he was my brother and I got to know about it, I would be the first to call the police on him if he’s gf will be ready to testify against him, I definitely will not support evil irrespective of who committed it.

If it is proven that He battered her and then raped her, that is pure evil and deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison.

And I still maintain what I said, all of you blaming the girl would be this first to kill any man who does same to your sisters if you had one

Until we hear from greenwood too, goodbye.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
Neddstark:
Make them free this boy na. Person no fit fight him babe wey he dey spend plenty money on again? Now they want his budding football career ruined. Come on no man is perfect.

You can fight with your babe but raping and degrading her is a monstrous act and he deserves every thing coming to him.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by safarigirl(f): 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
PaNnamdi:

If she cheated She deserved the beating she got.she ought to refund every penny the guy had spent on her head.this is why I advise young men not to get carried away with love.
As for the rape aspect,I can't say because I know women very well.they are cunning and dangerous.

I remembered when a female neighbour visited me when my wife wasn't around,I opened the door and curtains and made sure she was brief before she left infact I told her am leaving already.

I'm praying for your wife
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by purleesh(f): 12:04am On Feb 02, 2022
PaNnamdi:

If she cheated She deserved the beating she got.she ought to refund every penny the guy had spent on her head.this is why I advise young men not to get carried away with love.

See weird reasoning!!.!
You're tragic man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by AngelicBeing: 12:06am On Feb 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Behold how a Bustling career is being reduced to rumbles in hours.

Listen Folks! It is quite difficult to build but very easy to Destroy!
Sin is a major Destroyer here on Earth and in Eternity.
Flee with all your Might ! Embrace Holiness and righteousness! It Pays here on Earth and in Eternity.
Gbamsulotely, the wages of sin is death both physical and spiritual unless the SINNER REPENTS and turn To My Saviour Jesus Christ, next news jare cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Shembrunei(m): 12:24am On Feb 02, 2022
SMH crydone for greenwood already
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Shembrunei(m): 12:30am On Feb 02, 2022
post=109874454:
From fry pan to fire......

Dis him wahala no wan finish o.

We honestly wish him well and pray he gets outta this fast
I don't think he's gonna get out of this fast; I don't think at all
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Luckysbab: 12:33am On Feb 02, 2022
safarigirl:

No matter how successful you are, always remember to be a decent human being.

Treat people with the respect you wish to be treated with, be extra careful in how you conduct yourself, so that your actions cannot be misconstrued as negative.

As a famous person, you do not have the cloak of anonymity that ordinary people have. You will be upheld to a higher standard and you must strive to live up to that standard.

Most importantly, be a decent human being, think of all of your actions, ESPECIALLY when you live in a country where repercussions exist for your actions

If you are in a shithole country like Nigeria though, you may not have to be as careful.

He reserves the right to advise people to treat women with a long spoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Luckysbab: 12:35am On Feb 02, 2022
backbencher:

I hope you pray for his victim too.

Infact, if your sister or female relative was beaten up by any man, I hope you call for prayers for the man, in the same way as you called for prayers for Mason , since your sister was a vessel of you know...

Shut up and stop this stupid attitude of bringing people's family into discussions.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Luckysbab: 12:36am On Feb 02, 2022
ityP:

His comment is still valid. The quickest way for a guy to go down these days na through woman. If a man is deliberate about how he relates with women in this age, he has solved more than 50% of his problems

Don't mind the oversabi girl

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Luckysbab: 12:38am On Feb 02, 2022
Sanchez01:

This has nothing to do with gender. He wouldn't have found himself in this mess if he chose to be human and respected the partner regardless of gender.

I believe you wouldn't have typed this if your sisted was battered and left bloodied in the way Harriet Robson was.

Domestic violence and threat to life should not be genderized for whatever reasons.

He has a right to his opinion.

And people have the right to be misogynistic, as long as it hurts no one.

Stop this online bullying

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Shembrunei(m): 1:20am On Feb 02, 2022
blamingthedevil:

What about Ronaldo?
This greenwood case (so pathetic) is more worse than Ronaldo's case; Ronaldo had pre-contract with the girl and even payed her off. This one has been charged on four different note . Two victims involved now (18 year old student and Harriet his ex) has a strong evidence against him..can't compare this with Mr Ronaldo
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by pacespot(m): 2:26am On Feb 02, 2022
The way they are treating this boy's case, you will think he is the one responsible for corona virus pandemic. He is just a boy with so much youthful exuberance, though agreed he is above 18, but he is still a boy. Just because of a bitch, they want to destroy this boy's career, a bitch that was probably dating him for money and fame. This is one of the downsides of Western culture and so called civilization. This case is simply a domestic abuse between two lovers, it should not go into a criminal proceeding like this. Give the boy some community restrictions and a few months behind bar and even fine. But why his career and entire future is being threatened just because of a single act like this

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 02, 2022
Ijé Omá
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 02, 2022
Luckysbab:

Shut up and stop this stupid attitude of bringing people's family into discussions.

Thanks, and I hope you have more respect for women and men in your life.

Do have a good day, good sir.
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Vitex10: 4:01am On Feb 02, 2022
YungMillionaire:
By the time they are done with this boy he will be selling puff puff under the bridge after his release from prison.

Even the puff puff nobody go buy from am. Trust oyinbo people
If dem don cancel you, dem don cancel you be that

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Midas01: 4:57am On Feb 02, 2022
You're showing your bad attitude here, just continue. But may I remind you that uk is not like Nigeria where there's no repercussions for wrong doings.

So because you spend money on a girl it means you have the right to treat her like an animal?

Senseless people everywhere.
Neddstark:
Make them free this boy na. Person no fit fight him babe wey he dey spend plenty money on again? Now they want his budding football career ruined. Come on no man is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Midas01: 4:58am On Feb 02, 2022
Go and free him na....foolish Nigerian.
Phock2sweet:
Na beat he best babe...he no kill person. Make una free am abeg

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Midas01: 4:58am On Feb 02, 2022
Like your mother's own, right?
Abba114:
greenwood is finished because of pvsssyyy the smelly hole chaiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by anambraamaka: 5:01am On Feb 02, 2022
terribly sad to see
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Ladycewhy(f): 5:11am On Feb 02, 2022
The comments from majority of boys on this thread is just a proof of why Nigeria is shithole and third world country.

They see development in other continents and cry as to when and why Nigeria is not like that, well a heart dark and devoid of empathy and accountability will have same effect on its environment.

Some people here think the white people built their cities and football on "make una free the guy , or becareful of the female gender " mentality.They want the development but don't want the perception and mentality of the white men.

The heart and mentality is what reflects on everything, majority of Nigerians are corrupt, lack empathy, lack accountability, are biased along gender,tribe and religion. So how do you expect a country with such people in large numbers to develop? undecided.

These are the kind of people that will find excuses for their family,friends and even politicians as to why they should not be held accountable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by ityP(m): 5:24am On Feb 02, 2022
Simran94:

Lol, in fact the main reason it will get more audience is because a lot of people will be wondering how a woman was able to batter a man. It will go viral.
Even men know this and that’s why they wouldn’t bring cases like this up because they know it will go viral and people will make jest of them.

How many cases have you seen men coming out to say they were battered by a woman? And we have seen tons of cases where women come out to say they were battered by a man

Men don't come out because instead of sympathy, they'll be ridiculed and no one will take the matter seriously.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Coach And Two Athletes Disappear At Commonwealth Games / Gernot Rohr Invites New Defender For Brazil Friendly / Super League: UEFA Metes Out Punishment To 9 Clubs; Real, Juve, Barca React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.