Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? (1242 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Ladies With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless, Storms Night Club - Fans Reacts. PICS / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by seyoops4u: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hi.

Tell us, why did you or would you pierce your ear , nose or any other part of your body.

It is understandable if you pierce your ear once so that you can put your earring.

Please, tell us...
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by Ekoblendedsince: 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
E dey sweet Dem, na you body? All these people sef. If you vex, go pierce your own. Case closed.
seyoops4u:
Hi.

Tell us, why did you or would you pierce your ear , nose or any other part of your body.

It is understandable if you pierce your ear once so that you can put your earring.

Please, tell us...
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
Why the fu** shouldn't i pierce my body?

It's art... I like it...

And tattoos... Dope af!
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by seyoops4u: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ekoblendedsince:
E dey sweet Dem, na you body? All these people sef. If you vex, go pierce your own. Case closed.

grin

Na question I asked or why are you triggered ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by seyoops4u: 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
Why the fu** shouldn't i pierce my body?

It's art... I like it...

And tattoos... Dope af!

Lol.....

Like how many piercings can you do on your body ?

And how many do you have currently ?
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by czarr(m): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
Because it's their bodies. They have to right to do it. I'm not attracted to it, gives of hoe vibes.
But it's still their body.
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by joe54: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
Its their logo for prostitution. They are sending signals to their customers.

Hi am a working girl (prostitute)

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
seyoops4u:

Lol.....

Like how many piercings can you do on your body ?

And how many do you have currently ?
Two... embarassed

But I'll definitely have more...
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by vinceyinnovation: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
When women began wearing earings many centuries back so society said..... there's nothing bad in it

Now it's nose rings, tongue rings etc....society, nothing wrong with it!

Guess what?

This is where fashion is heading to in the near future

To see a human being with a clear skin without writings and piercings will be a rarity to find...

Why?

Lawlessness is a delight to the perverts

Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
joe54:
Its their logo for prostitution. They are sending signals to their customers.

Hi am a working girl (prostitute)
Most stupid comment...

Black men with dreads are hood, right? undecided

Mosy African cultures permit Piercings... Tattoos... Nudity... undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
When women began wearing earings many centuries back so society said..... there's nothing bad in it

Now it's nose rings, tongue rings etc....society, nothing wrong with it!

Guess what?

This is where fashion is heading to in the near future

To see a human being with a clear skin without writings and piercings will be a rarity to find...

Why?

Lawlessness is a delight to the perverts
Focus on rape and pedophilia... And many more perversions...

Someone piercing their body doesn't concern you...

Oversabi
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by vinceyinnovation: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
Focus on rape and pedophilia... And many more perversions...

Someone piercing their body doesn't concern you...

Oversabi

While you focus on coaching women to destroy their beauties with piercings that decieve them to think they are beautiful and wife materials...

Noted.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
vinceyinnovation:

While you focus on coaching women to destroy their beauties with piercings that decieve them to think they are beautiful and wife materials...

Noted.
Earrings make me a bad wife... The logic! undecided

It's not your body... Not your business...

You're a man... You're the type who cuts his hair... How about you stop cause it makes you look fugly!
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by seyoops4u: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
Two... embarassed

But I'll definitely have more...

This is what I observed, ladies that have more than one piercing keeps yearning for more and they keep getting more done.

There's no end to it for them.
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by Jeon(f): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
I LOVE PIERCING.
BUT LOVE BODY ART MORE..
WILL DEFINITELY GET TATTOOS

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by vinceyinnovation: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
seyoops4u:

This is what I observed, ladies that have more than one piercing keeps yearning for more and they keep getting more done.

There's no end to it for them.

I just found their desired end

Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by SandraIkuboR(f): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
I love it

Infact I pierced my clitoris and 3 times on my earlobe....I know it's painful but I just love it!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by vinceyinnovation: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
Earrings make me a bad wife... The logic! undecided

It's not your body... Not your business...

You're a man... You're the type who cuts his hair... How about you stop cause it makes you look fugly!

Aim for the moon, if you land on the clouds, you have done well.

Why should you go for less, when you can have more?

BEHOLD

Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
vinceyinnovation:

Aim for the moon, if you land on the clouds, you have done well.

Why should you go for less, when you can have more?

BEHOLD
Still his body... I don't like him... I won't date him...

If you don't like girls with piercings... Date tjose without them... If every girl has piercings, remain single... There are millions of monks, the world wouldn't notice you
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
Still his body... I don't like him... I won't date him...

If you don't like girls with piercings... Date tjose without them... If every girl has piercings, remain single... There are millions of monks, the world wouldn't notice you
I Love it,i have 8 on my earlobe and one on my nose.
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by Kharol1234: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Na wetin they reign now some triple and fourple piercing
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by seyoops4u: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
Juliet751:

I guess you will still want more whether now or later grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
seyoops4u:

I guess you will still want more whether now or later grin
Yeah.
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by Medianna(f): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
The only discouraging my to piece multiple earhole is when I see an elderly woman with multiple holes and putting on earring in only one hole.

I'll just send me a message 'its not worth it', if it was worth it mama would still be putting on multiple earrings.
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by seyoops4u: 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
Juliet751:
Yeah.

That's the point.... You guys will keep wanting more
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
seyoops4u:

That's the point.... You guys will keep wanting more
LOL.
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
Juliet751:

You should complete it by also piecing your toto grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by Looter100: 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Una no remember when dem talk say women Na epitome of beauty, Nothing wey dem do ajeh go just make sense attract opposite sex
Re: Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

You should complete it by also piecing your toto grin
YES SIR!!

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Giving A Man Mouth Action In A Public Bar / A Guy Getting Mouth Action From A Fish / How Did You Spend Your First Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.