Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

The Main Reason Why Men Are Angry With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Main Reason Why Men Are Angry With Women (946 Views)

What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Main Reason Why Men Are Angry With Women by Pukkalolo: 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
There have been quite a number of comment, posts and thread where guys are expressing anger, bitterness and frustration towards women.

It's understandable that you are angry with women, but looking at it closely, all your anger boils down to one simple fact: you are not getting what you want from women, which essentially is, 'sex'. That's just it.

After spending so much of your time, effort and money trying to please a girl and make her like you, and yet you still did not getting your desired outcome(sex, relationship), you become bitter and start insulting her.

Guys feel more heartbroken when they invested great amount of their time + effort + money on a girl and gets nothing at the end.

Remember, just like a woman sexual companionship is her most valuable asset; your attention is your most valuable asset in the dating world.

When a woman give sex to a man and she doesn't get the commitment she looking for from him, she gets frustrated and angry. Same with you as a man; when you spent your time, effort and money on a woman and you don’t get what you’re looking for, you naturally tend to get angry.

My honest advice: Some spending your time, effort and money on ladies that are not interested in dating you or sleeping with you. Spend that time, effort and money on other important things in life e.g your business/career, your skills, your education, your health...Be wise brothers.

Lastly,
I want to ask you...tell me,

Have you bought sharwama for a girl before?

Yes, I know you have. Good!

Now, tell me,

Have you bought sharwama for your mum before?

(Cricket sounds)

Ok, I guess you haven't.

Go and think about your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Why Men Are Angry With Women by adefitim(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
���

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Why Men Are Angry With Women by helinues: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Talk about yourself...

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Why Men Are Angry With Women by Goldbw122(m): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
That is a nice advice I need to save this on my private diary..

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Why Men Are Angry With Women by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
Will they listen?no
They rather spend their life here Bashing the gender that birthed them..open their wide mouth to talk nonsense..

Well let's all smile cos I am here to give them a hard knock if they won't listen.. wink

3 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Why Men Are Angry With Women by Sonnobax15(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
lipsrsealed
The commenter above me,it seems she has a personal problem with men cheesy. I dey suspect say men go don settle down show her strong cameroon pepper for past before cheesy. Because na the only thing wey go fit ginger her to take hate us finish be that tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Why Men Are Angry With Women by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The commenter above me,it seems she has a personal problem with men cheesy. I dey suspect say men go don settle down show her strong cameroon pepper for past before cheesy. Because na the only thing wey go fit ginger her to take hate us finish be that tongue
Baby boy my statement was directly at nairaland wannabe redpiller kid not real men.. except you are one I see no reason why you should be crying at my backyard..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Why Men Are Angry With Women by Truvelisback(m): 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Beautiful Nonsense.
Re: The Main Reason Why Men Are Angry With Women by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Beautiful Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Why Men Are Angry With Women by Pukkalolo: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Will they listen?no
They rather spend their life here Bashing the gender that birthed them..open their wide mouth to talk nonsense..

Well let's all smile cos I am here to give them a hard knock if they won't listen.. wink

I knew some guys would react negatively to this post. The truth is always bitter.
Re: The Main Reason Why Men Are Angry With Women by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
Pukkalolo:

I knew some guys would react negatively to this post. The truth is always bitter.
Thanks for speaking the pure truth tho..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Why Men Are Angry With Women by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bunch of weaklings grin

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Why Men Are Angry With Women by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 02, 2022
If only men would listen undecided....

Men take this advice seriously...

Rather than spend on a girl you're dating or having sex with, spend that money on your mother!!

Trust me, that "God bless you my son" will help your destiny far better than the "uhhhnn" undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Why Men Are Angry With Women by Pukkalolo: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2022
Favfables1:
If only men would listen undecided....

Men take this advice seriously...

Rather than spend on a girl you're dating or having sex with, spend that money on your mother!!

Trust me, that "God bless you my son" will help your destiny far better than the "uhhhnn" undecided...

You are blessed for this brother

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Why Men Are Angry With Women by Pukkalolo: 10:21am On Feb 02, 2022
teddybarz:
Bunch of weaklings grin

Weaklings indead. They want redpill advice, but when they see real redpill advice, their ego gets hurt.

(1) (Reply)

Oh Just My First Time / I Love This Song Like Mad! / Stories By Parents Who Never Wanted Kids...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.