Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

How To Save Yourself From Ritualist In Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Save Yourself From Ritualist In Ogun State (670 Views)

I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) / Young Girl Outsmarts A Kidnapper/Ritualist In Port-Harcourt By Feigning Dead / Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Save Yourself From Ritualist In Ogun State by Richsteemit: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
1. wear face mask, even helmet the better
2. When you notice they are looking at your head too much on the street, prepare to run
3. Before coming to Ogun state make sure you Bab your hair. It's dangerous to Bab your hair in Ogun state
4. If you see any person holding cutlass and he is moving towards you. Prepare to run
5. Any place you will stay in Ogun state notice the people and be vigilant

They will not use our skull cashout this year
Re: How To Save Yourself From Ritualist In Ogun State by LILTJAY1: 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ogun state is a dead place
Re: How To Save Yourself From Ritualist In Ogun State by RealistRedpiler: 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
I have canceled my visit to ogun state... grin

1 Like

Re: How To Save Yourself From Ritualist In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nigeria is not safe. sad sad
God don forget us. sad
Re: How To Save Yourself From Ritualist In Ogun State by Halimaatz(f): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hope the massage got you people weller?.

If u like loose guard,it is your head they are going to plug nt mine..
Re: How To Save Yourself From Ritualist In Ogun State by Entprys(m): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Why ibo pipu wan cry pass us ? Is there any ibo victim among the ritual killings in SW ? Allow us be jarey Make una leave us alone

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Save Yourself From Ritualist In Ogun State by Boogyman557: 3:02am On Feb 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool

SEE...

DE BEST tin Na to BUY ur own KALA...

DOG ur KALA 4 BAG...

any MANCHI wey ZUZU or JUNZ..

BLAST BLAST em left leg b4 people go begin ask waiting happen...

LITE UP my WEED in peace....

WTF MAN
Re: How To Save Yourself From Ritualist In Ogun State by FreeIgboho: 3:14am On Feb 02, 2022
Richsteemit:
2. When you notice they are looking at your head too much on the street, prepare to run
3. Before coming to Ogun state make sure you Bab your hair. It's dangerous to Bab your hair in Ogun state
4. If you see any person holding cutlass and he is moving towards you. Prepare to run

Bros that you number 3 sha. You haven’t heard they now looking for bald head men. See below

Re: How To Save Yourself From Ritualist In Ogun State by Candidlady: 4:20am On Feb 02, 2022
Richsteemit:

Thanks for this ijust cancelled my trip to the state

Lmao grin cheesy
Re: How To Save Yourself From Ritualist In Ogun State by femmoy(m): 5:53am On Feb 02, 2022
Ogun state is peaceful.

1 Like

Re: How To Save Yourself From Ritualist In Ogun State by Angrygoat: 6:47am On Feb 02, 2022
I was at ogun state 2weeks ago,lodged at lagos ogun express at a hotel,when I got to a small lounge,I was depressed, all the girls at the lounge were okpos,well b4 I slept off,I placed a stool near the door,to block any intruder. I couldn't sleep well,tho I had taken almost 3wraps of loud,but I no sleep well
Re: How To Save Yourself From Ritualist In Ogun State by Elemosho478: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2022
Richsteemit:

Have you ever heard of where other tribes died in the hands of those ritualists?

Ritual killing in South west is high indeed but the media especially Nairaland tribalists are overhyping it for tribal bashing, how is it any different from murders and killing that happens across Nigeria ? And then most times they are even mortuaries and graves robbers.

Even south east and other regions are not exempted from this rituals, last week a son attempted to kill his mother for ritual in Imo state on one post but the mod here didn't push it to front page and there were cases of ritual killing across Nigeria like that but let's push whatever agenda suit us.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers From Ibadan Caught Trying To Kidnap School Children In Lagos (video) / Owo Massacre: Pastor Goes Radical. Goes To Church With Gun (video) / BREAKING: Chief Judge Sends Lawyer To Prison From Courtroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.