Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,660 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) (49656 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by SmartGadgetz: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2022
Fvck polygamy.
Simpers
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by YorubaIsCursed1: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2022
Yoruba women self angry cry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by Nonexisting: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2022
No difference from an average olosho out there, Mercy Aigbe and co that jump from one dick to another in the name of marriage. Good job for being proud of who you are.

1 Like

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by MrWondah(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2022
Others dey beg for one, this one dey control three

1 Like

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by Jerryherd: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2022
It's either Juju , Lots of Money or the Puassay is so good they lost their mind
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by 175(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2022
grin
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by czarr(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2022
They are just running a train on her.
Her pvssy her problem.
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by fredoooooo: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2022
Una well so ...
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by nihinlade(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2022
Indians practice this!

2 Likes

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by Babaken(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2022
illicit:
These ain't men

they are GREATEST SIMPS OF ALL TIME.
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by SmartPolician: 9:41am On Feb 02, 2022
Why does the NONSENSE that appears on TikTok make front page on Nairaland? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2022
Nothing wey Musa eye know go see for gate. Which one come be Polyandrous? I believe this kasala happened for one of the central african countries.
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by wumi2017(f): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2022
Pls ensure that ur comments are brief and spellings are correct....we are from COMMENT READERS ASSOCIATION (CRA) so that we can read ur comment quickly and move to the next comment...thank you grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by Hdhdhd(m): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2022
Common sense will tell you that those niggas are actually her brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by gidado14(m): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2022
Brika:

the real meaning of ASHAWO

1 Like

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by chatinent: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2022
Mini men.
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by jrusky(m): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Who stupid pass?

The men or the woman?

Click like for the men, click share for the woman

The men are stupid. How can I stand with my fellow men and one daughter of bitch will now be introducing me as one of her hubby, is she mad or something

1 Like

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by Ayion: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2022
Can’t stand another dickk in my woman...
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by jcross19: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2022
Brika:

then tell me who will be the father of the baby!!?if the baby is involved?
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by PaNnamdi: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Good for her of that's what she's ok with.. cheesy
U see women cheesy

So u guys fantasize marrying multiple men cheesy and go dey pretend and use cheating to hold down many men from exercising their rights
cool

1 Like

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by PaNnamdi: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2022
jrusky:

The men are stupid. How can I stand with my fellow men and one daughter of bitch will now be introducing me as one of her hubby, is she mad or something
The men are broke jigolos grin

The woman is controlling them like toys
cool
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by wolesmile(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2022
nihinlade:
Indians practice this!

You're right. A tribe in India still practice.
Most people don't know there are two forms of polygamy. Polygyny and polyandry. The former is the most common. A man with more than one wife. The latter has practically fazed out, except in a few, minute society, a woman with more than one husband.

If the spouses are ok with it, who is anybody to complain?
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:51am On Feb 02, 2022
PaNnamdi:

U see women cheesy

So u guys fantasize marrying multiple men cheesy and go dey pretend and use cheating to hold down many men from exercising their rights
cool
Pananamdi I didn't say that one oo.. grin grin
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by Blake755: 9:51am On Feb 02, 2022
Fear this gender angry
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by Meteng: 9:51am On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then my life not yours.. stop f**king around my mention like some pony.. undecided
You do that again then I am gonna whoop your little self hard..
He may actually love the whooping lipsrsealed
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by jrusky(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2022
PaNnamdi:

The men are broke jigolos grin

The woman is controlling them like toys
cool

Definitely they are damn broke a s s guys. Foolish goats.
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2022
Meteng:
He may actually love the whooping lipsrsealed
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by jyz200(m): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2022
Pussy niqqas
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by Candidlady: 10:07am On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then my life not yours.. stop f**king around my mention like some pony.. undecided
You do that again then I am gonna whoop your little self hard..

Epic
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:08am On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Epic
Comeback wink

1 Like

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by OMYKROIN: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2022
cry

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2022
Selfishness!
This one wey women don plenty pass men so, only you carry three men for house, wey reverse suppose be the case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.