Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) (49659 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by jeremiah0817(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
It never stop my salary my dear
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by sync(f): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
….and I can’t even have one
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by yomi531(m): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
Brika:

Ash*w* kuramo
Ash*w* zone 4.
Ash*w* Allen avenue.
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by simplesearch: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
How is this even possible to practice. How much of time does she share, have or stay with each of them? And how do they manage the rest of the time on their own when she's away for at least two weeks or more traversing from one to the other? The fact that it suits her or she's comfortable with it doesn't make it right. If she got a child or two with each party, How will she fair with each child's training and development especially at critical stages of their life. When God says somethings are confusion and causes vexation of spirit, this is one of them. At old age and after death this woman will regret her actions if nothing is done now to reverse this her unholy and unhealthy lifestyle.

Daniel 9:8
O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.

1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by hotwax: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
whats the difference between olosho? one pvssy many dcks. Pounding from all angles
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by Schprobs: 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
It's not going to ends well
Everyday will be likes it's my turn
Every knacking will be likes I want more.give me more
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
nachisunday:
you are here for the violence, pot of fool you dont have sense at all

Who are you?..... you have been noticed, oya run along

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by SALTandFIRE: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
The woman is the real og
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by nachisunday(m): 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
michael77777:

Who are you?..... you have been noticed, oya run along

i am me, ptcheeew.....see question
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by solacong: 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
3 Husbands abi 3 House boy
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
nachisunday:
i am me, ptcheeew.....see question

Since you are so hungry for my attention, you can have it now.

Fool!
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by merits(m): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
MufasaLion:
Whatever works for you! I hate to share.
grin you are too greedy.
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by nachisunday(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
michael77777:

Since you are so hungry for my attention, you can have it now.

Fool!
lolz, its alrit bro same to you. Thats not it okay ur comment it is
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by anambraamaka: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
hayi
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by rolams(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
Werey has 3 werey!
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by liya11: 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Shedrack777:
i know one of the husbands is just in the marriage for the 3some

I thought guys prefer party with girls than a fellow guy?
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by israelmao(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
Filth and folly are being exalted in both lowest and highest places.
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by cococandy(f): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
You don’t feel this confused when you see a man with multiple women. Y’all only remember God when it seems men aren’t being favored in a situation. Clowns
simplesearch:
How is this even possible to practice. How much of time does she share, have or stay with each of them? And how do they manage the rest of the time on their own when she's away for at least two weeks or more traversing from one to the other? The fact that it suits her or she's comfortable with it doesn't make it right. If she got a child or two with each party, How will she fair with each child's training and development especially at critical stages of their life. When God says somethings are confusion and causes vexation of spirit, this is one of them. At old age and after death this woman will regret her actions if nothing is done now to reverse this her unholy and unhealthy lifestyle.

Daniel 9:8
O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.

1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

4 Likes

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by AntiChristian: 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Hypocrisy is when you practice polygamy and condemn polyandry.

Oh ye Naira Landers, behold an hypocrite!!

No! Hypocrisy is when Yahweh had laws for Polygamy and made many pious people practice it but Christians reject it.

And Yahweh forgot laws for Polyandry!

Exodus 21:10 "If he take another wife for himself; her food, her clothing, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish"

Deut 21:15–17, states that a man must award the inheritance due to a first-born son to the son who was actually born first, even if he hates that son's mother and likes another wife more

Deuteronomy 17:17 states that the king shall not have too many wives.
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
She and her gay/bisexual men... lipsrsealed
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by allahIsAnIDOL: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
AntiChristian:
This is insane! One keyway with three different keys? How do you define a LovePeddler? And those men are [b]SIMP[/b]sons!

But na this freedom mentality dey kill us small small!

When mohammed and allah did worse.
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
cococandy:
You don’t feel this confused when you see a man with multiple women. Y’all only remember God when it seems men aren’t being favored in a situation. Clowns

Lol.

Polygamists are outraged. Means multiple spouses isn't good after all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by cococandy(f): 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Lol.

Polygamists are outraged. Means multiple spouses isn't good after all.

You know their god only looks out for men.

Let a woman do something mildly similar to why they’ve been doing for centuries and suddenly Jesus is coming back soon grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by MNDY(m): 6:44am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then my life not yours.. stop f**king around my mention like some pony.. undecided
You do that again then I am gonna whoop your little self hard..

I checked your profile. You joined NL newly. I've seen you tackling men on virtually every thread. You are making a terrible mistake.

This place, we go drive you into depression in no distant time. You think you can stand up and defend what you consider women bashing on here. Many have tried what you are doing now and have regretted it.

You were not informed. This place go teach you bitter lesson very soon. You will shut up very soon.
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:45am On Feb 03, 2022
MNDY:

I checked your profile. You joined NL newly. I've seen you tackling men on virtually every thread. You are making a terrible mistake.

This place, we go drive you into depression in no distant time. You think you can stand up and defend what you consider women bashing on here. Many have tried what you are doing now and have regretted it.

You were not informed. This place go teach you bitter lesson very soon. You will shut up very soon.
Keep crying.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by MNDY(m): 7:09am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep crying.. grin

I kinda like you though. You've got vibes shawty. I can't lie, you even got the nig.ga trippin' at one point but f.uck it! I only like how you put your lines together, not what you write.
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2022
MNDY:

I kinda like you though. You've got vibes shawty. I can't lie, you even got the nig.ga trippin' at one point but f.uck it! I only like how you put your lines together, not what you write.
D.A.N.. cheesy wink
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2022
cococandy:

You know their god only looks out for men.

Let a woman do something mildly similar to why they’ve been doing for centuries and suddenly Jesus is coming back soon grin

LMAO!

They never fail to amuse.

Polyandry is devilish, but polygamy is heavenly. But why? Isn't it the more the merrier anymore? They don't know that women can crave and actualize variety too.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by riches4me(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
The marriage is all about d party
Re: Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) by cococandy(f): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
undecided undecided
MNDY:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.