Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Enemies And Haters Come For Auditioning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enemies And Haters Come For Auditioning (143 Views)

This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enemies And Haters Come For Auditioning by JONSYN7154: 9:51am On Feb 02, 2022
If I don't have enemies then in who's front will God set my table?

God said, "I will set your table in the presence of my enemies" pslm 23 vs 5.

Abeg enemies and haters come for audition.

(1) (Reply)

Creating Love In Lasting Relationships - Do You Know How? / A Powerful Love Poem || Baby Do You Love Me ? | Most Powerful Love Poem About Re / What Nigeria Has A Country Had Failed And Win On. Add You Own.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.