Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People (3070 Views)

Lithuanian Company Launches Potato Chips With Vagina Flavor / Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years / Meet Intersex Man With Vagina And Intersex Woman With Penis (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by ashewoboy(m): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2022
guys, share yours.

1 Share

Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by ashewoboy(m): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2022
A
Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by ashewoboy(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2022
U
Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by FreestufsNG: 10:50am On Feb 02, 2022
Serious females
Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by nrexzy: 10:58am On Feb 02, 2022
Wahala no dey finish
Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by ashewoboy(m): 11:29am On Feb 02, 2022
Lalasticlala.
Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by mayorofyentown(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
YAWNS

2 Likes

Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by Kriss216: 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
God didn't create Nigerian girls to be loved.

Anything you experience while dating a Nigerian girl is your cup of tea. You can't be wiser than God that created Nigerian girls for leisure.

17 Likes

Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by CHoccolaTE: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Una too dey lie for this nairaland

Which kain lie lie topic be this again?

1 Like

Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by arthurwillia(m): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lol
Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by jedisco(m): 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
What's this toxic culture on Nairaland with male folks calling females'vagina people'.

It says so much about the type of folks on here. If you only see a vagina when you see a female, then you are sick.

Like it or not, you'd still go back to those same ladies and they'd be the one you have kids and build a family with...

What's annoying is same toxic culture is present in some of the most depraved societies worldwide

@Seun, you need to do something

13 Likes

Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by Kutunban: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
I lodged in a hotel when i visited my banny in their school 2021. We were together then in the room thereafter a call came in and i was asked to report to one of our theater base ASAP in another local government, I left the banny to sleep over that night so she can check out the next day, so that evening around 5pm i left but unfortunately the girl had another plan sensing i won't be coming back since she understand my kind of work, this banny had the guts to invite her other lover. My operational service was postponed till the next day thereafter I decided to go back to the room around 11pm to give her a surprise, only for me to get a shocking surprise. I knocked and the guy responded and I immediately called out her name to open the door if they both want us to be humans, she knowing my personality, she opened the door immediately. The most heartbreaking thing she did was chilling with the drinks i bought for us to chill with, someone I've been dating for more than two years. The guy left and I allowed her to sleep over without showing any form of resentment or agression, we had sex like mad that day. She is still my side bitch anyway, I got married this year and I'm still lashing her Sha, I want to drop her perhaps in her Mid 40s, she is 35 now. I don't forgive...

29 Likes

Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by Shukusheka(m): 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kutunban:
I lodged in a hotel when i visited my banny in their school 2021. We were together then in the room thereafter a call came in and i was asked to report to one of our theater base ASAP in another local government, I left the banny to sleep over that night so she can check out the next day, so that evening around 5pm i left but unfortunately the girl had another plan sensing i won't be coming back since she understand my kind of work, this banny had the guts to invite her other lover. My operational service was postponed till the next day thereafter I decided to go back to the room around 11pm to give her a surprise, only for me to get a shocking surprise. I knocked and the guy responded and I immediately called out her name to open the door if they both want us to be humans, she knowing my personality, she opened the door immediately. The most heartbreaking thing she did was chilling with the drinks i bought for us to chill with, someone I've been dating for more than two years. The guy left and I allowed her to sleep over without showing a form of resentment or agression, we had sex like mad that day. She is still my side bitch anyway, I got married this year and I'm still lashing her Sha, I want to drop her perhaps in her Mid 40s, she is 35 now. I don't forgive...
You got married and you are still lashing her. You are just as useless as the babe you have chosen not to forgive.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by Kutunban: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
Shukusheka:
You got married and you are still lashing her. You are just as useless as the babe you have chosen not to forgive.

Na people like una I dey like for this faceless forum grin .

7 Likes

Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by ashewoboy(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
jedisco:
What's this toxic culture on Nairaland with male folks calling females'vagina people'.

It says so much about the type of folks on here. If you only see a vagina when you see a female, then you are sick.

Like it or not, you'd still go back to those same ladies and they'd be the one you have kids and build a family with...

What's annoying is same toxic culture is present in some of the most depraved societies worldwide

them nor dey call men horseband? community dick? that liquid donor? go and sit down.

5 Likes

Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by ashewoboy(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lalasticlala.
Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by ashewoboy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kutunban:
I lodged in a hotel when i visited my banny in their school 2021. We were together then in the room thereafter a call came in and i was asked to report to one of our theater base ASAP in another local government, I left the banny to sleep over that night so she can check out the next day, so that evening around 5pm i left but unfortunately the girl had another plan sensing i won't be coming back since she understand my kind of work, this banny had the guts to invite her other lover. My operational service was postponed till the next day thereafter I decided to go back to the room around 11pm to give her a surprise, only for me to get a shocking surprise. I knocked and the guy responded and I immediately called out her name to open the door if they both want us to be humans, she knowing my personality, she opened the door immediately. The most heartbreaking thing she did was chilling with the drinks i bought for us to chill with, someone I've been dating for more than two years. The guy left and I allowed her to sleep over without showing any form of resentment or agression, we had sex like mad that day. She is still my side bitch anyway, I got married this year and I'm still lashing her Sha, I want to drop her perhaps in her Mid 40s, she is 35 now. I don't forgive...

If we call them vagina people now, some people go dey vex.

you are displaying a simp attitude nonetheless.
Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by Shukusheka(m): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
jedisco:

The Op's name is "Ashewoboy", and virtually all his posts on nairaland revolves around degrading women or saying mean things about them. I mean his entire e-life is dedicated to thrash-talking women; he follows over a hundred people on nairaland and they are all women.

He is clearly a miserable incel who has nothing going for him in life. Unfortunately, Seun doesn't care anymore about this forum which is now a complete decrepit for pigs like Ashewoboy to spout sh1t all over.

2 Likes

Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
jedisco:

A SIMple man spotted.
Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is for SIMP men angry

Relax niggas like you have no time for all this drama. Dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, energy and resources. As a real nigga the only thing we do is to bang her pussy and move on. No stress, no drama, just bang and move on.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by toujurs: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kutunban:
You must be a sick man, she must be a broke and ugly. And lacks self esteem. That's why you are fucking her any how

1 Like

Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by josephevergreen(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kutunban:

You need some accolades bro,your level of maturity is topnotch��

4 Likes

Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by Mystic969: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
TRP is Golden

TheGidRedPiller has taught us how to handle this kind of issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by Sonnobax15(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by Kutunban: 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
toujurs:
You must be a sick man, she must be a broke and ugly. And lacks self esteem. That's why you are fucking her any how

Even your President is sick and you are also sick for reprimanding a faceless person without confirming the authenticity of the post. I like this forum Seriously, too much cruise... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by Abyounghammed(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
Una too dey lie for this nairaland

Which kain lie lie topic be this again?

Comrade na real life, no b film o
Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kutunban:
odogwu u bad..

1 Like

Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by ashewoboy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lalasticlala.
Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by Mhykel217(m): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kriss216:
God didn't create Nigerian girls to be loved.

Anything you experience while dating a Nigerian girl is your cup of tea. You can't be wiser than God that created Nigerian girls for leisure.

Preach Comrade!!! Preach undecided
Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by jedisco(m): 2:21am On Feb 04, 2022
Shukusheka:
The Op's name is "Ashewoboy", and virtually all his posts on nairaland revolves around degrading women or saying mean things about them. I mean his entire e-life is dedicated to thrash-talking women; he follows over a hundred people on nairaland and they are all women.

He is clearly a miserable incel who has nothing going for him in life. Unfortunately, Seun doesn't care anymore about this forum which is now a complete decrepit for pigs like Ashewoboy to spout sh1t all over.

True. Such mental preoccupations are usually a reflection of people's insecurities.
Such people in real life would be timid underperformers, likely someone who feeds off crumbs. The insecurity of being unable to hold down any sensible relationship (romantic or not) with a lady makes them hate their kind.

1 Like

Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by jedisco(m): 2:37am On Feb 04, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

A SIMple man spotted.

A king is no king who needs to remind everyone he is a king.

The problem with you nairaland wannabes claiming 'alpha' is that you have no idea what it means to be one. Being alpha means you're at the top of your food chain, that you have acquired and possess achievements considered very rare in your community. That strong members of your kind naturally gravitate towards your authority. Alpha males of any specie are nor preoccupied with the thought of hating supposedly weaker members of their group. As an alpha male, your bragging right should be how strong men bow to your prowess. The ladies you go about abusing will naturally flock under your cover.

If you had any form of secondary education, you would know that it is impossible for Nigerian ladies to be 'useless ' without Nigerian men being equally useless. We all share the same genetic pool.

There's a reason why such attitude you exhibit are usually rampant in under performing populations of a society. Just like African Americans who go about calling their ladies 'beetches' but still remain at the bottom of their society. That's not alpha!

6 Likes

Re: Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People by jedisco(m): 2:44am On Feb 04, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This is for SIMP men angry

Relax niggas like you have no time for all this drama. Dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, energy and resources. As a real nigga the only thing we do is to bang her pussy and move on. No stress, no drama, just bang and move on.

I have lived around the world and can tell you the best lady you'd date is your fellow Nigerian.

There's a reason why many Nigerian who travel abroad marry fellow Nigerians after finding their feet. Even people like you who were made to lick the bottom of white ladies for visa end up seeking Nigerian ladies once they've settled.

Tell me how many non Nigerians you've dated. Human beings everywhere possess similar characteristics. Like I told your colleague above, If you had any form of secondary education, you would know that it is impossible for Nigerian ladies to be 'useless ' without Nigerian men being equally useless.

Start from telling me your achievements so I can know where you are on the food chain. Having sex is no achievement

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? / Lady Records Herself Removing Underwear After Being Dumped By Boyfriend, Vows To / Couples Now Getting Married But Postponing Having Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.