Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? (3077 Views)

Lady Bankrolls Relationship On NYSC Allowance | Guy Refuses To Get A Job But Wan / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by arthurwillia(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
I saw a tweet and it really triggered me, the receptionist in my place of work uses iPhone 12 promax and she’s so hot ehn, thank God for self restraint and zero tolerance to work romance for me. She still comes to me to buy her food, me that I’m managing my Xsmax

I use to tease her always

But who Dey bankroll them exactly?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by Aboks(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
arthurwillia:
I saw a tweet and it really triggered me, the receptionist in my place of work uses iPhone 12 promax and she’s so hot ehn, thank God for self restraint and zero tolerance to work romance for me. She still comes to me to buy her food, me that I’m managing my Xsmax

MANAGER
Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by WatchYourSix: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
arthurwillia:

Prostitutíon..
Coded runs
When you earn 20-40k per night for spreading legs, you don’t need a bank Roller to buy a luxury phone...if they are “lucky” sometimes they jam one of those alhaji that pay them 500k to suck díck or Arab men to eat shít

10 Likes

Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by gasparpisciotta: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Clitocurrency perhaps
Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by Cardealer2021(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
*Coded runs
*Family (brother or any relatives)
*Boyfriend undecided
Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by arthurwillia(m): 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
So there are guys who buy such expensive phones for their babes?
Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by tillaman(m): 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
grin
Small girls big God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by Aboks(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Her clitocurrency na gold
Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by Naijanascam: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
And you forgot this their sayings..,..........
What God cannot do don't exist grin grin grin
Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by Jeremani: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Make una stop all this bad suggestion

Person no fit pick iPhone12 for ground again?

3 Likes

Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nah your fellow man the bank roll them nah, better hustle than to they ask this kind question grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by paulolee(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
na men na...e go even shock u say, d man wey buy dt fone for dt ur receptionist friend no get such n cnt even buy such for his wife or his children...
girls know how to get expensive things from some dumb men
Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by kwaso2: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Horney men bankroll them. The real source of income is sex. Receptionist is just to advertise the real thing, customer will not see her at home nah

4 Likes

Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
arthurwillia:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
any babe who rocks an Iphone and tells you she is hungry, tell that deluded bitch to go eat the apple at the back of her phone.
Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by Generalwoodz(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Clitocurrency! You can't go broke with it.

Every where you go man, the four corners of the wind, clito never fails. If you would like to travel across the 36 states, clito would still be gainful because it knows no state boundaries..

If you wanna take a shot at the 54 countries that makes up Africa, clito value never depreciates!

And hey! Guys that speaks arrays of languages would still love your body when you take your clit to all the 195 countries in the world.

Vagina has been darn powerful since time in the garden. It has built and destroyed empires...ignited and extinguished bloody wars, took men from zero to hero , from hero to zero.

I'm damn sure the CLIT has a hand in the war presently in Ukraine.

Even if you take clit to the 8 planets, it's value would quadrupled cos aliens go still nack dem.

cool

4 Likes

Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by Reelmii: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
U dey whine the power of clit

Clit na ur mate grin
Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by arthurwillia(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
any babe who rocks an Iphone and tells you she is hungry, tell that deluded bitch to go eat the apple at the back of her phone.
My brother
I use to turn it on her oo
Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by Gerrard59(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mostly men in their 40s and upwards. Likely to be married or at worst divorced, have children at later stages in educational institutions, last shorter on the bed and are willing to sponsor these girls' lifestyles. Blame it on testosterone as these men are the ones who prop up the hook-up industry. It is the reason I get worried when young men lampoon their female counterparts for following elderly men. They should criticise their elders who demand sex. However, they would not do this as they hope to replicate the same when they get older. These lads are just pained they don't have the financial resources to partake in the spoils, which leads to the rise in alfa meils and red paracetamol aka red pill.

1 Like

Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by Gerrard59(m): 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
arthurwillia:
So there are guys who buy such expensive phones for their babes?

Buying phones should be the basic a sugar daddy can do for his sugar babe. These men rent houses for them, provide connections for business or job upliftment, sponsor the girls' siblings if possible and lots more. It is a hooge industry.

1 Like

Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by DontBullshitMe: 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
It wasn't this bad before internet fraud became mainstream in Nigeria.
Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by Gadafii: 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Girls are charging between 50-80k on tinder for bleep, some mumien dey patronize mdem proper, imagine she jam three clients in a week, do the maths fam.

So na foolish men dey fund these girls, man go use 50k fok toe toe, but he cantbhelp his fellow man with 5k because he no get pussy

3 Likes

Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by ImoleNaija: 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yahoo boys & politicians top the list. cool
Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
grin You guys of course!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? by holicupp(m): 12:15am On Mar 27, 2022
Foolish son's of adam could be responsible

(1) (Reply)

Illuminati Number How Do I Get It / My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me. / How A Joke Showed Her True Colors :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.