Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today (5575 Views)

See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Oduduwa707: 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Pasima:
Good morning nairalanders, seriously this rape of a thing I always hear on nairaland land I thought is only for the weak men who don't have self control and I hate it. Let me go straight to the point my girlfriend and I have been dating for months now and we are happy together and do have misunderstanding she denied me sex for two months today she came I lost control and pounce on her my thing was so hard I av already pull her dress before I got hold off my self she was crying I told her that I am sorry she left and vow not to visit me again. I am crying all day.

OP, you and ur gf are both... MADDD ! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by KenghisKhan(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mr op, when you know you have such flaw, always have aboniki handy. Seriously, there's nothing like consent, if she says no, send her home,by that everyone is cool. Don't ever be control by your third leg no matter what.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Jeon(f): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Pasima:
Good morning nairalanders, seriously this rape of a thing I always hear on nairaland land I thought is only for the weak men who don't have self control and I hate it. Let me go straight to the point my girlfriend and I have been dating for months now and we are happy together and do have misunderstanding she denied me sex for two months today she came I lost control and pounce on her my thing was so hard I av already pull her dress before I got hold off my self she was crying I told her that I am sorry she left and vow not to visit me again. I am crying all day.

LOLZ

SEX IS UR PRIORITYgrin

DON'T WORRY JAIL IS WAITING FOR YOU.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
SmellySperm:

She's busy barking on the other thread. The werey go soon land grin

Oh its a lady? I thought it was a dude.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lol, guy u fuckup naa, 5k for don prevent this madness
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by CCC2(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
Thank God u didn't do it but i perfectly do understand ur situation. Someone you have been having sex with and suddenly she is around u with a "don't touch" flag. Sometimes too, that flag could mean "pressure me more" which brings you to almost being a rapist.

Women will not want sex, but will keep hovering around you, knowing it is part of your target. Isn't that witchcraft?

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Johnsown1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
I see it as weakness to beat a lady because of sex or forcing her against her will when I know that there are thousand of girls out their seeking for attention
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by ruggedboych: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kriss216:

I don ready 2by2 dey wait for her here.

Ishilove is coming to give you run again cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by ruggedboych: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Jeon:

LOLZ

SEX IS UR PRIORITYgrin

DON'T WORRY JAIL IS WAITING FOR YOU.

And you de shine teeth for what exactly angry angry sad
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Jeon(f): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
ruggedboych:

And you de shine teeth for what exactly angry angry sad

FOR YOUR GENDER CAN'T CONTROL THEIR SEXUAL URGES....
SEE THAT ONE SAYING THAT HE ALMOST RAPE HIS GF because she denied him sex, I BET SAME GUY WOULD CLAIMED THAT HE NEED A VIRGIN FOR A WIFE.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by ruggedboych: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
Jeon:

FOR YOUR GENDER CAN'T CONTROL THEIR SEXUAL URGES....
SEE THAT ONE SAYING THAT HE ALMOST RAPE HIS GF, I BET SAME GUY WOULD CLAIMED THAT HE NEED A VIRGIN FOR A WIFE.

Who you de follow talk all this one, madam are you bored
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Jeon(f): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
ruggedboych:

Who you de follow talk all this one, madam are you bored

FUVK YOURSELF.... WHY DID YOU QUOTED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE??

HOW ABOUT UR SCAMMING CAREER?

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by ruggedboych: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
Jeon:

FUVK YOURSELF....
WHY DID YOU QUOTED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE??

HOW ABOUT UR SCAMMING CAREER?

Between me and you/your gender who is the real scammer here. You pussies are notorious for scamming smips there hard earned money all because of you silly rotten kpekus. Madam we are done talking...... Bye Felicia angry sad
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by ukaface(f): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tor!
Problem no dey finis
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Godagreed: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
OP I’m glad you didn’t do it that’s great but if you harassed in any form try and apologize to her, I know girls can be frustrating and that’s their natural character so try and apologize to her…..girls see sex as a way of punishing their boyfriend/husband so we guys need to learn self control and let them know they need us too.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Luckysbab: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
FERNANDEZISBACK, ur food don set. Come and Bash.

Looks like a fake story though, just to see how people will comment.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Luckysbab: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
Oduduwa707:

OP, you and ur gf are both... MADDD ! undecided

They are
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Luckysbab:

Exactly lucky almost all story here are made up..
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Truvelisback(m): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Luckysbab:

I rarely believe stories here nowadays. Most of them sounds filmsy.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Alphamayor(m): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Never rape or attempt to rape a woman

Well, the day my woman tries to use sex as a punishment for a misunderstanding the relationship has ended

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Seun(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Pasima:
I'm glad that you were able to control yourself. And that you realise that what you did was wrong. Don't you ever try it again.

Also, you need to get yourself re-acquainted with vaseline and tissues. You can use them when your thing is bothering you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Olam09(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Seun:

I'm glad that you were able to control yourself. And that you realise that what you did was wrong. Don't you ever try it again.

Also, you need to get yourself re-acquainted with vaseline and tissues. You can use them when your thing is bothering you.

grin ah..
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Starz825(m): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
SmellySperm:

grin
guy..

So you sef Sabi that new miscreant wey dey flaunt him foolishness recently..
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Pasima:
Try to work harder as your self control and discipline where sex is concerned abeg. This incident reveals you have a lot more work to do in that department. Fortunately, you pulled yourself back from actually going off the deep end this time. undecided

Women are not objects or sex tools for men. They are individuals and ought to be respected the same as you would want them to respect you. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Haakeem(m): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Seun:

ah! Set awon vaseline crews...but i heard mastrubating is a sin na.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by ednut1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Find a new girlfriend who wants sex. You have scarred that babe for life

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by DGascon: 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
grin grin grin angry angry
SmellySperm:

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by iamyemiakins(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Seun:

Set awon "Gifted Hands" grin
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Munzy14(m): 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Seun:

You...smh grin grin

Somebody ones said you used his project as meme...That comment was a cracker.. grin

Now this..lmao the seriousness..
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Munzy14:

You...smh grin grin

Somebody ones said you used his project as meme...That comment was a cracker.. grin

Now this..lmao the seriousness..
I didn't believe it when I saw it on a topic with the headline.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by jaxxy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Pasima:

Sex is not food. The fact u have a gf doesn’t mean u must have sex or have it anyhow.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Munzy14(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
I didn't believe it when I saw it on a topic with the headline.
Explain, I am lost here.. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Have Sex With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. / British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height / What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.