Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State (35810 Views)

Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG / Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) / Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by GardenOfGod(m): 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
Good news from Dangote Group. Hope senior federal government workers aka business men aka spare parts dealers comparison fellow aka bandits will not destroy it. grin
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by RandyOku: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
I am just wishing a GOVT that will enter and BREAK this man's monopolistic tendencies...Giving room for COMPETITIONgrin

Only #PETER OBI will do it

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Yonsxp: 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
The price of rice keeps disobeying the law of gravity.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by checkthis1990: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
This man is really trying.He invest in Nigeria.That will create more direct and indirect oportunities.Is this particular mill bigger than the one that lagos state is about to launch?

Meanwhile, you could try these 4 earning methods and see:

https://www.nairaland.com/6780728/try-these-4-secret-earning
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by oneMalik: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
O boy ! this man ehnnn !!!!

while some people are here promoting hatred and division .

ALIKO THE ROLE MODEL I HAIL O.... RIDE ON WE'RE COMING RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Firstandonly(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
robinso01:
If the price of rice is still not coming down, then it's useless. I see no reason why we will be producing rice and the price will still be high, compare to when it's being imported.
for Nigeria waiting done go up no fit come down
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by checkthis1990: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
OsuAmaka:
Imota Rice Mill is potentially the largest. It is estimated to produce 2.8 million bags of rice annually.
The price of rice is projected to crash by the 4th quarter, I just hope farmers would be allowed to farm in peace.

-Osu amaka

You are observant.I tot of this too.

Again can farmers meet the demand of these rice mill? Will the mass production bring down the price lower than imported ones?

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by legba1(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
IBBG:
If everyone builds a mill who will now farm he rice?

Na you wise pass bro....people are busy investing massive funds into the processing mill while government is not doing anything about arresting banditry that has literally stopped farmers from going to work .
Where do we then get the rice Paddy to mill

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by osazsky(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
NafeesaAA:
This year Dangote will commission this nearly ready mill to produce 1.4 million bags of 50kg rice annually in Jigawa. Dangote will be the largest producer of rice in Africa with 6 upcoming mills in Kebbi,Sokoto,Zamfara,Kano and Niger to jointly produce 700,000MT of rice annually.

OvieNews
#GodBlessNigeria
who wan produce the rice his staff or farmers way una people don kill rape finish..there is no foundation to this investment its a wasted effort except u want to be importing or producing in neigbouring countries definitely not Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by robinso01(m): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Firstandonly:
for Nigeria waiting done go up no fit come down

Hmmm. It's a very bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
This man is monopolizing every sector with the help of the federal government...
Making others look like they can't fit in.
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by chamboy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
christejames:
But why is the prize for rice still soaring high after all these investments in rice farming across the country?

Or is there something this administration and the one trying to force themselves in (Tinubu and his urchins) are not telling us?
firstly, you need to learn Global Economics 101.
Yes, the present administration has a hand in it based on some of their radical policies and changes.
Ok, the main reason for price hike is based on the ban placed on international import directly proportional to customer choice of purchase. Most of us still go to market demanding for Foreign Rice -with ban this rice is hiked as per the way the get in to the country.

2. The local rice needs the hike to get their exploration together make alot of funds from the current state then be able to make influx in the market and match up to the international markets.

3. It's Time based.

So, you see all the showoff of Priyamid Rice is to showcase availability of the product and how it can sustain our needs.

It's our common interest as Nigerians to explore local made Products and more importantly producers should meet international and local standards of products. I understand most local produce is still trying to meetup based on level of investment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by DeLaRue: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
OsuAmaka:
Imota Rice Mill is potentially the largest. It is estimated to produce 2.8 million bags of rice annually.
The price of rice is projected to crash by the 4th quarter, I just hope farmers would be allowed to farm in peace.

-Osu amaka

I'm curious to know where the rice for such a mighty mill in Lagos will come from.

Would raw rice be transported all the way from the north when they can already be milled in that region.

Could this be the equivalent of building the largest refinery in Nigeria in Sokoto.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Neutrality: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
Adenex3051:
If Dangote rice mills can actually produce 700MT of rice annually, I hope the price of the product will down very soon
But u failed to know that he is the largest cement producer in Nigeria but we still buy it at a higher price,so expect nothing less
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by ehissi(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
OsuAmaka:

-Osu amaka

That's the amount of rice needed to supply the daily demand of lagos only for just 4 days......

There's nothing much to see here....
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by oneMalik: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
that's your level of hatred right ? I wonder the kind of teacher or leader you'll be and how you'd train your children !
what has Dangote investments stoped in your life ? JUST NAME ONE PLS.....

RandyOku:
I am just wishing a GOVT that will enter and BREAK this man's monopolistic tendencies...Giving room for COMPETITIONgrin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by SeaTrade(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
IBBG:
There's something called backward integration.
Mill will support farmers in whatever they can so they can keep getting enough raw material.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by oneMalik: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
that's why your contribution and support is highly NEEDED.

#NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT!!!!

checkthis1990:

You are observant.I tot of this too.

Again can farmers meet the demand of these rice mill? Will the mass production bring down the price lower than imported ones?

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Skyehigher1: 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Monopolize everything is only dangote a prolific business man in the country but I hope whether dangote like it or not when imota rice Mill is open and when they give another person a license for refineries everything will go down
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Otutupoyoyo: 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
IBBG:

That's where your business sense should kick in. Increase mills means increase demand. As long as you are willing to work hard your money will depend on how much you can cultivate.

If you no do am, many farmers will key into this opportunity hence more employment for many who are willing to engage in the humble task of rice farming.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by walemoney007(m): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
RandyOku:

Who is stopping anybody from investing in all what Dangote is investing in?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Raph82(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
By the way, this man is not the only billionaire in nails, we have a whole lot of them in the south west here, but u won't see them invest in meaningful projects that will turn the region around. We totally depend on North for our survival in terms of food.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by learnedJAMES(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dangote achievements and contributions in industrial sector and productivity in Nigeria is landmark but let it trinkle down to positively impact the public
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Akabuking: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
NafeesaAA:
This year Dangote will commission this nearly ready mill to produce 1.4 million bags of 50kg rice annually in Jigawa. Dangote will be the largest producer of rice in Africa with 6 upcoming mills in Kebbi,Sokoto,Zamfara,Kano and Niger to jointly produce 700,000MT of rice annually.

OvieNews
#GodBlessNigeria
it's useless if they farmers can't farm in peace
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by NADFOR: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
How will this change the high price of rice in the market when cost of rice Paddy in on the rice on a daily basis.
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by saintade01(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
christejames:
But why is the prize for rice still soaring high after all these investments in rice farming across the country?

Or is there something this administration and the one trying to force themselves in (Tinubu and his urchins) are not telling us?

The price should have crashed by now, but our greedy Nigerian sellers won't allow it for excess gain.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by bizzibodi(m): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Where will d paddyrice for all those factories be coming from?I see a situation where one man will mop-up all the paddy rice from d farms & force others out of business and hiking d price of rice.
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Alaefulu(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
Aboki I know hardly eat foreign rice
Truthisunique3:
Yet na foreign rice aboki dey eat up north

Would buhari people allow the farmers that can farm the raw material they need
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by adeoba2008(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
christejames:

Boko Haram and banditry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Alaefulu(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Again and again,,,
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by immortalcrown(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
As long as cement price is neither stable nor reducing, this factory will not make rice cheap talk more of making rice cheaper.
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Testimony1988(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
OsuAmaka:

-Osu amaka
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Refusal To Devalue Naira Likely To Fail, Again - Bloomberg / Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters / 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.