Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State (35747 Views)

Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG / Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) / Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Gireiboy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
RandyOku:
I am just wishing a GOVT that will enter and BREAK this man's monopolistic tendencies...Giving room for COMPETITIONgrin

Only #PETER OBI will do it
So you want us northerners to vote for someone that will come and break our brother undecided
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by zikter(m): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Yet na foreign rice aboki dey eat up north

Would buhari people allow the farmers that can farm the raw material they need
Stop the misinformation. How many of them are rich in the north to afford foreign rice? The most poor people are in the north. Some can't even afford locally milled rice with stones, let alone foreign rice.
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Gireiboy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
NADFOR:
How will this change the high price of rice in the market when cost of rice Paddy in on the rice on a daily basis.
So what do you suggest we do? Close down the mill! obnoxious motherfucker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by benuejosh: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
christejames:
But why is the prize for rice still soaring high after all these investments in rice farming across the country?

Or is there something this administration and the one trying to force themselves in (Tinubu and his urchins) are not telling us?
Until we have reached self sufficiency in rice production, expect the prices to be high. Or except you want the borders to be opened for importation of rice that are expired in the warehouse and also make the Nigerian farmers poorer.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by zikter(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Neutrality:

But u failed to know that he is the largest cement producer in Nigeria but we still buy it at a higher price,so expect nothing less
How is the inflation in our economy Dongotes fault? He cannot produce to market at a loss in the name of cheapness. He has salaries to pay, running cost and all. Do you mean Dangote is the one that is producing all the other costly things in the market. Compare a tuber of yam now and a year ago. Everything is costly and is no fault of Dangote

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Btruth: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
OsuAmaka:
Imota Rice Mill is potentially the largest. It is estimated to produce 2.8 million bags of rice annually.
The price of rice is projected to crash by the 4th quarter, I just hope farmers would be allowed to farm in peace.

-Osu amaka
that's the point. For farmers to be able to plant rice peaceful.

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by heniford2: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
Rice will never come down no matter what
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by blesdman(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
The price of anything that Dangote starts to produce usually doubles. My concern with all these his so-called largest mills and refinery in Nigeria. Something is not right
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by blesdman(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Except an igbo man or Yoruba man runs it, should we expect reasonable price drops. BDCs are mostly run by northerners hence the high cost of black market dollars. This refinery and rice mills might not be different until there is a change in their ideologies
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Cognitivereason: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
agboncol:
Only dangote for rice, cement, refinery, sugar, automobile, dangote this, dangote that. okay oooooo
Who is tieing ur legs to compete with him
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by nextstep(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
People shouting about the price of rice... hopefully you will think long term before voting for a scam artist.

The cost of building a rice mill has practically trebled since 2015 (I'm just going by exchange rate of forex needed to import the machines); farmers are being killed or ransomed to poverty; transport def don add moni; and various agberos have their different taxes. So why should anybody reduce price when their costs have increased so much?

One thing that can definitely reduce price of rice: Nigerians should eat less rice. Yes I said it. More akpu and garri.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by wink2015(m): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
DANGOTE MONOPOLY !

DANGOTE the bourgeoisie

The rest of the politician are monopolising politics.

They pass a bill that YOUNG PEOPLE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO CONTEST PRESIDENCY AND OTHER ELECTIVE OFFICES.

BUT TINUBU AN 80 YEARS OLD with all his poor health does not want to quit the stage.

ATIKU WITH HIS OLD AGE is still MONOPOLISING.

MONOPOLIZATION is now the practises of greedy bourgeoisie
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by azikiweironsi(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
Adenex3051:
If Dangote rice mills can actually produce 700MT of rice annually, I hope the price of the product will down very soon
Okay o. Just like the Dangote Cement abi ?
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by mu2sa2: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
RandyOku:
I am just wishing a GOVT that will enter and BREAK this man's monopolistic tendencies...Giving room for COMPETITIONgrin

Only #PETER OBI will do it
Peter the Pandora "gentleman".
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by abdulkayus(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
Amojii:
This man is monopolizing every sector with the help of the federal government...
Making others look like they can't fit in.

Monopolize?!!!!!, how Do u even know the meaning of monopoly or u just regurgitate what others say out of ignorance and bigotry?
FYI, there are more 10 if not 20 individuals in rice mill production

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by nisai: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
walemoney007:
Who is stopping anybody from investing in all what Dangote is investing in?
Help me ask dem oo
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by nisai: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Gireiboy:

So what do you suggest we do? Close down the mill! obnoxious motherfucker.
Na mumu dey worry am. grin
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Evergreen4(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
They are gradually monopolizing every sector for Dangote
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by HandsomeBlack: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
There's a reason countries discourage monopoly. It is not in the interest of the economy and the masses. It kills and suffocates new enterprise, promotes atmosphere for price fixing and manipulation, does not promote job creation, etc

agboncol:
Only dangote for rice, cement, refinery, sugar, automobile, dangote this, dangote that. okay oooooo

Ajehkpako4naija:
all these investments with corrupt leaders can't be accessed by the common man. The man is saving and planning for his generation and at thesame time milking Nigerians dry. A bag of cement is 4900. He will sell his rice for 28k. Nonsense. Dangote na scam
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by samwillyco1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dangote I tap from your blessings
In other words he owns NIGERIA 40%
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by mmsen: 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
robinso01:
If the price of rice is still not coming down, then it's useless. I see no reason why we will be producing rice and the price will still be high, compare to when it's being imported.

The Asian countries are selling subsidized rice. Unless Nigeria begins to subsidize local rice the price will not drop.
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by RandyOku: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
oneMalik:
that's your level of hatred right ? I wonder the kind of teacher or leader you'll be and how you'd train your children !
what has Dangote investments stoped in your life ? JUST NAME ONE PLS.....

There's no hatred here..

Why does he sell his products way costlier than the ones in other countries?

Why are his products expensive?
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Ikea81: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
They should name this country dangote
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Fabkeyz:
Employment go dey?

Abi we need sabi one senator first?

Employment sha.

Everybody has forgotten that Dangote is an Industrialist.

Nigeria is still in the age of Industrialism

Dangote doesn't owe Nigeria the responsibility of employment provision.

In the end he is going to fill it up with indians and leave the crumbs for Nigerians to scramble for.

Baba...no send you o......After all the things wey you dey use AMCON dey show am

==============================
PS: Would you like to know what to do to make a steady online income in the next 90 days? Connect with me on WhatsApp and I'll help you learn the skills you need to achieve this. https://mrniyi.com/afmnl
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by olugabbie(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
christejames:
But why is the prize for rice still soaring high after all these investments in rice farming across the country?

Or is there something this administration and the one trying to force themselves in (Tinubu and his urchins) are not telling us?

All these projects (Dangote rice mill, Imota rice mill e.t.c) are still uncompleted. They are not functioning.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by rolams(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Rice is now 35k per bag. Who do us this thing?
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by ArewaNorth: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Yet na foreign rice aboki dey eat up north

Would buhari people allow the farmers that can farm the raw material they need

Pls stop being dogmatic. Only idiot will eat foreign rice now. Foreign rice now is equal or more expensive than Nigerian rice. All the rice u eat in the name of foreign are from mostly Jigawa and KANO. I'm living in the south and I'm always amaze when I see ur people being given jigawa rice in the name of foreign rice.
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by ArewaNorth: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
wisdom042:
Nice but the government is one sided by allowing just the man to operate all most every commodity in the country, how will other company who operate in similar production grow?

This comment is absurd with no aorta of sense.
We are living in free market economy, Govt doesn't have control over what u venture into. Did Dangote's investments in everything stop BUA from becoming 2nd richest Nigerian with increase of about $2.5b networth in less than 2 years despite going into only businesses that Dangote does?

Stop being bigotic and live a happy life. Dangote is a blessing to Nigeria!
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Khaysee: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
We need more food industries

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Gireiboy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
nisai:
Na mumu dey worry am. grin
You sef see am grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
cool This One is for President Buhari's Glory o, biko make we 10X the process. So PMB can have wonderful memories of his administration when relaxing in Daura after his tenure.
Re: Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State by wisdom042(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:

This comment is absurd with no aorta of sense.
We are living in free market economy, Govt doesn't have control over what u venture into. Did Dangote's investments in everything stop BUA from becoming 2nd richest Nigerian with increase of about $2.5b networth in less than 2 years despite going into only businesses that Dangote does?

Stop being bigotic and live a happy life. Dangote is a blessing to Nigeria!
Oga no be me be ur source of pain make u take an easy na just comment no be fight even if na fight u no fit beat me mugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could You Start Up An Online Business? / FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times / Nigeria’s Refusal To Devalue Naira Likely To Fail, Again - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.