Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Redeeming Love - The Francine Rivers Endorsement Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeeming Love - The Francine Rivers Endorsement Video (188 Views)

Re: How I Love The ‘evil’ Of Prophet T.B JOSHUA / Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) / “our Month Of Redeeming Love Of God Through Our Lord Jesus” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redeeming Love - The Francine Rivers Endorsement Video by kobobay(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Redeeming love is a novel that was written by Francine Rivers in 1991, and the movie came out on 21st January, this "Christian movie" has caused many divisions and has got many people talking about whether the movie should be watched or not.

In this redeeming love movie, there are things in the films that a belief that a Christian should not watch.
And also I believe that sexual scenes could be scraped out of the movie. So I explain my stance and the Ms. Francine Rivers endorsement video of this move.
Hope you would make a wise decision about watching this movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7Byzwoqv4

(1) (Reply)

2022 COGA Cathedral Bible Quiz / Where Can True Happiness Be Found? / Victory In Jesus Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.