Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,656 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! (22875 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 6:18am On Feb 06, 2022
in.sxn on ig

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 6:26am On Feb 06, 2022
gwyyn__

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 6:35am On Feb 06, 2022
asil_fro

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
ra_nnaaa ig

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
flowerpower23:
She just graduated college so her career is just beginning. Keep in mind she graduated from Duke, one of the top and toughest schools in the world. Here is one that is 24 and already a college professor. She teaches software engineering in university and is getting her PHD in computer science. Igbo girl. quote author=donbachi post=109897436]hahaha!..name her contribution to her generation.u no fit.for all those plenty pics.
You are casting pearls on pig by giving details to one who is yet to be an achievement to himself let alone his neighbor. Please ignore and keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by StoicAdvisor: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
The pics above relies on their sexual appeal, which perpetuate the idea that a woman is only as useful as her looks. Below are Nigerian women that I deeply respect. Women that are useful to the society and should be a model that oNigerians look should up to. My honourable mentioned are.

1. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (Writer)
2. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (President WTO)
3. Asa (Musician)
4. Chioma Ugo (founder of prospa bank)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
They are all beautifulsmiley kiss kiss
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
korty_eo ig

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Right? Post some beautiful Naija girls you like.
Palema007:
They are all beautifulsmiley kiss kiss
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Yes I applaud all of those women. However I focus on beauty because unfortunately there has been a notion going around that Nigerian girls are not pretty. Thus I post pictures of beauty to cast aspersions on this theory. We all know Nigerian women are intelligent.
StoicAdvisor:
The pics above relies on their sexual appeal, which perpetuate the idea that a woman is only as useful as her looks. Below are Nigerian women that I deeply respect. Women that are useful to the society and should be a model that oNigerians look should up to. My honourable mentioned are.

1. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (Writer)
2. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (President WTO)
3. Asa (Musician)
4. Chioma Ugo (founder of prospa bank)
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
chante.elle ig

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
kalleedatchick ig

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
bisolacoker_ ig

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
_chodi ig

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
emes0mi ig

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
janeagbaike

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
__ammma_

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by Cousin9999: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nigeria has the largest population in Africa. In a few decades (or less) it will be the 3rd largest nation in population.

Does that qualify as "appreciation?"
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
kisseskemi ig

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Perhaps if the quality of living were better...
Cousin9999:
Nigeria has the largest population in Africa. In a few decades (or less) it will be the 3rd largest nation in population.

Does that qualify as "appreciation?"
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
yanjusofine_

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by kiddkash(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
flowerpower23:
I mean we're cute sexy and fly wink

We are severely underrated and I think some don't understand what they're missing.

I looked and couldn't find a thread showing Nigerian women appreciation so I will start one. Post beautiful Nigerian women at home and abroad. Please makes sure the babe is fine o.

Uche mba

its society. when you hear so many bad news, you wonder if it is worth it
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
What does this mean?
kiddkash:

its society. when you hear so many bad news, you wonder if it is worth it
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
somto love

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
somtolove ig

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
somtolove

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
somtolove ig

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by kiddkash(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
flowerpower23:
What does this mean?
new people hear about our women are not all that encouraging.
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
I still don't understand. Can you rephrase?
kiddkash:

new people hear about our women are not all that encouraging.
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by kiddkash(m): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
flowerpower23:
I still don't understand. Can you rephrase?
you get the point, about our female folks billing their male folks, which in all fairness is normal, but then
they turn around and spend the money on another male folk

or

you like a girl and she might not like you back which happens. after you've moved on then her guy dumps her,
then she'll want you then. making the guy feel like a consolation prize

or

wanting to fight a guy all the time. some action might be good but all the time, it becomes a nuisance

or

a two timer

or

wanting to live like white folks.
and so on

it could also be see finish syndrome
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 12:07am On Feb 07, 2022
I see well that might just be a "familiarity breeds contempt" thing. I think if you explore your surroundings, you will see a difference in the quality you're attracting.
kiddkash:

you get the point, about our female folks billing their male folks, which in all fairness is normal, but then
they turn around and spend the money on another male folk

or

you like a girl and she might not like you back which happens. after you've moved on then her guy dumps her,
then she'll want you then. making the guy feel like a consolation prize

or

wanting to fight a guy all the time. some action might be good but all the time, it becomes a nuisance

or

a two timer

or

wanting to live like white folks.
and so on

it could also be see finish syndrome
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 12:50am On Feb 07, 2022
chioma no ig to be found

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.