Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! (22303 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
I mean we're cute sexy and fly wink

We are severely underrated and I think some don't understand what they're missing.

I looked and couldn't find a thread showing Nigerian women appreciation so I will start one. Post beautiful Nigerian women at home and abroad. Please makes sure the babe is fine o.

Uche mba

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by Jeon(f): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
grin

BECAUSE SHE CAN'T GIVE THEM VISA CARD AND PAPERS.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Here's some more

1 Like

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by Justice4Toto: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Wow wow wow
Beautiful girls from codedruns
I appreciate them

9 Likes

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by Boogyman557: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool

ASHAWOO na d BEST tin...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
What's my picture doing there tho? undecided
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hmm

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by Truvelisback(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Which Picture? U dey whine urself?
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hmm.

1 Share

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
Which Picture? U dey whine urself?
Stop asking me weird questions... cry
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by Truvelisback(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop asking me weird questions... cry
U just gave a weird comment.
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
U just gave a weird comment.
And the comment wasn't directed at you.. cry
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
lol which one are you?
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
flowerpower23:
lol which one are you?
grin cheesy cry cry cry
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by donbachi(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
With no positive impact to their generation.

1 Like

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Frances Theodore on IG

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
How do you know? Some of the women posted have good jobs and are contributing quite a bit to their generation.
donbachi:
With no positive impact to their generation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Yup

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by donbachi(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
flowerpower23:
How do you know? Some of the women posted have good jobs and are contributing quite a bit to their generation.
just name one,her job and contribution.

2 Likes

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by Highman56: 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Who dash monkey banana
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2022

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
Highman56:

Who dash monkey banana
Same person wey dash you brain.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
This one. She went to Duke, one of the top 10 schools in the US. In 2017, she graduated high school and her mom got her Masters. In 2021, she graduated college and her mom got her doctorate
donbachi:
just name one,her job and contribution.

1 Like

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by Highman56: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Same person wey dash you brain.. cheesy grin
See you.
Oya let's video chat let me confirm something grin
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by donbachi(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
flowerpower23:
This one. She went to Duke, one of the top 10 schools in the US. In 2017, she graduated high school and her mom got her Masters. In 2021, she graduated college and her mom got her doctorate
hahaha!..name her contribution to her generation.u no fit.for all those plenty pics.
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
She just graduated college so her career is just beginning. Keep in mind she graduated from Duke, one of the top and toughest schools in the world. Here is one that is 24 and already a college professor. She teaches software engineering in university and is getting her PHD in computer science. Igbo girl. quote author=donbachi post=109897436]hahaha!..name her contribution to her generation.u no fit.for all those plenty pics.[/quote]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by yinkeys(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
flowerpower23:
Hmm
These girls are very loud, they get in a man’s face while debating
They’re all horrible ugly women with horrible personalities
If you want peace of mind and a cooperative wife; better runaway from the combative personality types
They should only be used as community bicycle
Wrong type of women to date or marry
Looks like their makeup deceives them a lot
It obviously helps to boost their false self esteem & ego.
Of these bunch : Mercy, CeeCee, Tacha, Erica & Kaffi
Excluding Kaffi
Only Kaffi is the beautiful human of the bunch.
Don’t take drama queens serious for anything long term if you want to live long.
Easy to spot a cray cray woman when I see one

7 Likes

Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Highman56:

See you.
Oya let's video chat let me confirm something grin
Isolate yourself so as not to spread your lack of intelligence to others.. grin
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by BestDicker: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nigerian women or the devils P.A?
Re: Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! by flowerpower23(f): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
lol you sound pained
yinkeys:

These girls are very loud, they get in a man’s face while debating
They’re all horrible ugly women with horrible personalities
If you want peace of mind and a cooperative wife; better runaway from the combative personality types
They should only be used as community bicycle
Wrong type of women to date or marry
Looks like their makeup deceives them a lot
It obviously helps to boost their false self esteem & ego.
Of these bunch : Mercy, CeeCee, Tacha, Erica & Kaffi
Excluding Kaffi
Only Kaffi is the beautiful human of the bunch.
Don’t take drama queens serious for anything long term if you want to live long.
Easy to spot a cray cray woman when I see one

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interested In Moderating This Section? / Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? / My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.