Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. (1366 Views)

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / To those who make Believers to lose Faith & sin / Signs You Are Losing Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by LogicBomb8: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
END TIME THINZ
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
LordReed:

No, I won't do my own research since you are the one making the claim, show me the research you did to reach this conclusion. And yes group of people is a better phrase and no it is not accepted to refer to them as a race.

If you don't agree with them being the richest, best is to post your own facts to show they are not.

Also they are the most educated people in the world.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by LordReed(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
MindHacker9000:

If you don't agree with them being the richest, best is to post your own facts to show they are not.

That is why I asked you by what measure, is it GDP? Is it personal wealth? What are you using to measure their wealth?

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by gsegun43: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
MindHacker9000:

Ogbeni, you make the claim and you are the one to post your reference and let people deny/accept. If they deny your claim based on your reference, then you ask them to counter it with theirs. For example if I claim that Nigeria is the biggest (most populous) country in Africa i will need to show how/where I got Nigeria's population figure compared to other countries in Africa.

You Gerrit?

grin

4 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by LordReed(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
gsegun43:

Ogbeni, you make the claim and you are the one to post your reference and let people deny/accept. If they deny your claim based on your reference, then you ask them to counter it with theirs. For example if I claim that Nigeria is the biggest (most populous) country in Africa i will need to show how/where I got Nigeria's population figure compared to other countries in Africa.

You Gerrit?

grin

Thanks for explaining it.

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by LordReed(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
MindHacker9000:

Funny enough the 2020 estimate for GDP puts Nigeria ahead of Israel.

3 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
LordReed:

Funny enough the 2020 estimate for GDP puts Nigeria ahead of Israel.

Ok how about this:
How come 50% of billionaires in the USA are Jewish, when Jewish people only make up 1.4% of the population?
https://www.quora.com/How-come-50-of-billionaires-in-the-USA-are-Jewish-when-Jewish-people-only-make-up-1-4-of-population
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Workch: 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
MindHacker9000:

Ok how about this:
How come 50% of billionaires in the USA are Jewish, when Jewish people only make up 1.4% of the population?
https://www.quora.com/How-come-50-of-billionaires-in-the-USA-are-Jewish-when-Jewish-people-only-make-up-1-4-of-population
this is not evidence for your claim that Jewish people are thr richest in the world. let me give you an example, because Nigeria has some of the richest people in Africa doesn't mean that Nigerains are the richest in Africa.

I really do not know how relgious people reason I swear. And by the way, your reference is not credible one. Quora is like a u.s based nairaland where people posy whatever they like

3 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Workch:
this is not evidence for your claim that Jewish people are thr richest in the world. let me give you an example, because Nigeria has some of the richest people in Africa doesn't mean that Nigerains are the richest in Africa.

I really do not know how relgious people reason I swear. And by the way, your reference is not credible one. Quora is like a u.s based nairaland where people posy whatever they like

You just want to argue for no reason.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by LordReed(m): 4:02am On Feb 05, 2022
MindHacker9000:

Ok how about this:

LoL. Do you imagine that billionaires only exist in the USA? If you want to do a proper comparison you should check the Forbes list of richest people in the world and see how many of them are Jewish.

Even in the page you posted it was debunked that 50% of US billionaires are Jewish, the proper number is 19.4%.

3 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Kobojunkie: 5:10am On Feb 05, 2022
Gratefulsoul202:
1. Have been a very active guest on nairaland since about last year. Have been reading and going through so many atheist believes here and I somehow find it sensible to me cause each day I go through a lot I pray fast and do many more it just seems as if the thing won't change.

2. Then I remembered how my mom was a chronic church lover who never misses a church program. If you read my previous post about how my dad is to me you would understand the sorrow she has gone through before she died.

3. Mainly the post on nairaland that has made me realize that Indeed these prayers dont work was an old post from hardmirror(sorry for the mention sir) I came across It i read everything and realize this man is making sense. Although I still attend church services like normal Christians but my zeal for Christ have gone each time am in church I don't feel like it makes sense to me to come to the church on basis of praying praying and praying which mostly doesn't work. embarassed
1. If the atheist voice you hear makes more sense to you than all of your praying and fasting does, why continue to waste your time on that which has no literally no meaning to you? undecided

2. So your mom's life was sucked into the lies of her pastors and mogs, but what is your excuse for falling into the same ditch as your mom before you? undecided

3. If indeed prayer does not work at all, why continue to hold on to a belief that suggests it does? You do realize it is a contradiction to hang on to a belief that states that prayer works, this while you believe it doesn't? undecided

Maybe it's time you start letting go of all the lies you hold on to and find for yourself truth as you will prefer instead. Even God is not pleased by meaningless worship- worship that is wrought with lies. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Blue86(m): 6:06am On Feb 05, 2022
Receive with meekness the engrafted word which is able to save your soul( Life).
The question is, How many of His good word have you received as yours, and make demand to Him with?

The problem with many believers is that they don't receive or take seriously what God said.
For instance,
If someone appear to you in your dream and fed you poison, many Christians will say go for deliverance or cry to God for help.
Whereas God had already said in His word, [ which many people pass by or don't take seriously], that if you drink anything deadly, it won't have a negative effect on you.

The word of God is life.
The word of God is light, and food for your soul.
Now what praying does mostly is to make you sensitive to God the more.
That's the primary role of praying, to make you more God sensitive.
So if you are praying, and you are not more God sensitive, or more God delivery, you are praying wrong.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Workch: 6:33am On Feb 05, 2022
MindHacker9000:

You just want to argue for no reason.
don't make baseless statements then

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Image123(m): 6:35am On Feb 05, 2022
Gratefulsoul202:
Hello everyone,

Have been a very active guest on nairaland since about last year. Have been reading and going through so many atheist believes here and I somehow find it sensible to me cause each day I go through a lot I pray fast and do many more it just seems as if the thing won't change.

Then I remembered how my mom was a chronic church lover who never misses a church program. If you read my previous post about how my dad is to me you would understand the sorrow she has gone through before she died.

Mainly the post on nairaland that has made me realize that Indeed these prayers dont work was an old post from hardmirror(sorry for the mention sir) I came across It i read everything and realize this man is making sense. Although I still attend church services like normal Christians but my zeal for Christ have gone each time am in church I don't feel like it makes sense to me to come to the church on basis of praying praying and praying which mostly doesn't work. embarassed

Nothing works for everyone does not mean that nothing works. This is the simplest, straightforward non Bible way i can explain it to you.
The medicine that works for millions didn't work for those that die in the hospital daily. There are so many failures that have tried education, marketing, online business, passive income, tiktokking, fish pond, piggery etc. It didn't or hasn't worked for them don't mean it doesn't work for others. Life is not a bed of roses.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2022
Workch:
don't make baseless statements then

If 50% of the billionaires in America are from a race in Africa that make up about 2% of the popupolation does that not tell you that race are the riches in the world.
You just like to argue over what you know nothing about.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
LordReed:

LoL. Do you imagine that billionaires only exist in the USA? If you want to do a proper comparison you should check the Forbes list of richest people in the world and see how many of them are Jewish.

Even in the page you posted it was debunked that 50% of US billionaires are Jewish, the proper number is 19.4%.

If you don't know their are billionaires not listed on Forbes as there is a massive amount of wealth that is held privately.

You don't see the Jews in Israel living in slums like this in the capital city of a country you claim has a higher GDP than Israel. So truly there is something their religion helps them with which we can all learn and benefit from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5xr_68Uxg4

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by FantasticMsJane(f): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
oteneaaron:

He calls me deluded. grin
To be fair, anybody who reads your submissions thus far on this thread might be inclined to arrive at the same conclusion

But, there is an INFINITE MIND behind all of the entire cosmos.
And your evidence for this naked claim is......?

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by LordReed(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
MindHacker9000:

If you don't know their are billionaires not listed on Forbes as there is a massive amount of wealth that is held privately.

You don't see the Jews in Israel living in slums like this in the capital city of a country you claim has a higher GDP than Israel. So truly there is something their religion helps them with which we can all learn and benefit from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5xr_68Uxg4

Don't kid yourself. If these billionaires don't have their info public then how do you know? Are you just guessing?

Which urban city in this world has no slums? Here is Tel Aviv's slums fyi:

(See attached pixs) and see here for more details: https://www.reddit.com/r/UrbanHell/comments/bfndvf/slums_of_south_tel_aviv_oc/

And here is a report on poverty in Israel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAh06iqDsh8

I think you are under the misapprehension that Israel is some kind of heaven on earth. I urge you to stop believing fairy tales.

BTW I have added the screenshot of GDP for you to see. Go here for more detail: https://www.worldometers.info/gdp/gdp-by-country/

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
LordReed:

Don't kid yourself. If these billionaires don't have their info public then how do you know? Are you just guessing?

Which urban city in this world has no slums? Here is Tel Aviv's slums fyi:

(See attached pixs) and see here for more details: https://www.reddit.com/r/UrbanHell/comments/bfndvf/slums_of_south_tel_aviv_oc/

And here is a report on poverty in Israel:

I think you are under the misapprehension that Israel is some kind of heaven on earth. I urge you to stop believing fairy tales.

My comments were about the Jews practicing Jewdasiam, so show where the Jews in Israel are living in slums. Jews are not the only ones living in Israel today.

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by LordReed(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
MindHacker9000:

My comments were about the Jews practicing Jewdasiam, so show where the Jews in Israel are living in slums. Jews are not the only ones living in Israel today.

LMAO! You are so funny. First off it's Judaism not Jewdasiam. Secondly, no you did not specify that it was only Jews practicing Judaism. Even if you did it won't make a difference because you have not show it to be the case.

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
LordReed:

LMAO! You are so funny. First off it's Judaism not Jewdasiam. Secondly, no you did not specify that it was only Jews practicing Judaism. Even if you did it won't make a difference because you have not show it to be the case.

No big deal spellings can be wrong sometimes.

For your information it should be 'shown' not show. Get your tenses right.

The slums you posted are still much better than these ones in the country you mentioned that has a higher GDP.

The Jews are not the only ones living in Israel and you cannot show that those in the videos and photos you posted are the Jews practicing the Old Testament.
You were the one that brought in the GDP of Israel, but I was referring to the Old Testament and the Jews.

https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/slum-streets-lots-of-garbage-lagos-nigeria-gm545992416-98537095

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by LordReed(m): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
MindHacker9000:

No big deal spellings can be wrong sometimes.

For your information it should be 'shown' not show. Get your tenses right.

The slums you posted are still much better than these ones in the country you mentioned that has a higher GDP.

The Jews are not the only ones living in Israel and you cannot show that those in the videos and photos you posted are the Jews practicing the Old Testament.
You were the one that brought in the GDP of Israel, but I was referring to the Old Testament and the Jews.

https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/slum-streets-lots-of-garbage-lagos-nigeria-gm545992416-98537095

LMAO! Thanks for the correction.

So when you said:
The Jews are Blessed and are the richest race in the world

you were talking of the old testament? So why were you talking about modern day billionaires? And why are you comparing modern cities?

How does showing me slums in Lagos mean that Israel's GDP is not lower Nigeria's? LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
LordReed:

LMAO! Thanks for the correction.

So when you said:
The Jews are Blessed and are the richest race in the world

you were talking of the old testament? So why were you talking about modern day billionaires? And why are you comparing modern cities?

How does showing me slums in Lagos mean that Israel's GDP is not lower Nigeria's? LMAO!

You've got it wrong. I tried to encourage the OP to not lose faith in GOD, but turn to the Old Testament and keep GOD's Ten Commandments HE gave to Moses and also read the Book of Psalms.
Then someone asked:
maynia:

Where was this god during the Holocaust?
And this was how the Jews were brought into this thread
And also you brought in the GDP of Israel and Nigeria and I had to show you that a higher GDP does not mean the country is better.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by LordReed(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
MindHacker9000:

You've got it wrong. I tried to encourage the OP to not lose faith in GOD, but turn to the Old Testament and keep GOD's Ten Commandments HE gave to Moses and also read the Book of Psalms.
Then someone asked:

And this how the Jews were brought into this thread
And also you brought in the GDP of Israel and Nigeria and I had to show you that a higher GDP does not mean the country is better.

LMAO! You are just trying to save face. It's ok sha, no wahala. Bwahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Workch: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
MindHacker9000:

If 50% of the billionaires in America are from a race in Africa that make up about 2% of the popupolation does that not tell you that race are the riches in the world.
You just like to argue over what you know nothing about.
Your sample size doesn't make sense.
Think

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Workch:
Your sample size doesn't make sense.
Think

And from your thinking, you think everyone in America is a billionaire, so 2% of the population cannot make up 50% of the billionaires.

Anyway my original comment was not to discuss about the Jews, it was a deviation from my original comment.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Workch: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
MindHacker9000:

And from your thinking, you think everyone in America is a billionaire, so 2% of the population cannot make up 50% of the billionaires.

Anyway my original comment was not to discuss about the Jews, it was a deviation from my original comment.
What your sample size proves is that Jews are by percentage size one of the richest tribes in U. S.
IT is NOT EVIDENCE THEY THAT THEY ARE THE RICHEST IN THE WORLD.
You have to bring in all data from all jews around the world and then compare them to other tribes to be able to reach that conclusion.

Your sample size is too poor to reach that conclusions. You have poor data analytics skill

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
MindHacker9000:

Then someone asked:

And this was how the Jews were brought into this thread

I compared Israel to atheist China, is Israel doing better than China ? In what ways?

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 06, 2022
LordReed:

LMAO! You are just trying to save face. It's ok sha, no wahala. Bwahahahaha!

You don't want to hear it but the truth is that the Jewish race are blessed due to the covenant GOD has made with them in the Old Testament. The Romans wanted a piece of this Blessing that was why they created Jesus and added their own New Testament on top of the Old Testament.
If you don't like the word race, you just have to deal with it, as it is an acceptable English word.
Wanting to show that a country with a higher GDP than Israel is better with all these slums which you cannot find in Israel, shows you are the one that needs to save your face.

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 06, 2022
maynia:

I compared Israel to atheist China, is Israel doing better than China ? In what ways?

These slums are in your own country, deal with it and leave China out of this.

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 06, 2022
Workch:
What your sample size proves is that Jews are by percentage size one of the richest tribes in U. S.
IT is NOT EVIDENCE THEY THAT THEY ARE THE RICHEST IN THE WORLD.
You have to bring in all data from all jews around the world and then compare them to other tribes to be able to reach that conclusion.

[s]Your sample size is too poor to reach that conclusions. You have poor data analytics skill[/s]

You are the one with very poor data analytics skills.

For your information it should be [data analytics skills] and not "data analytics skill". You cannot even get your expresion right and you want to delve into data analytics you have no clue about.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by LordReed(m): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2022
MindHacker9000:

You don't want to hear it but the truth is that the Jewish race are blessed due to the covenant GOD has made with them in the Old Testament. The Romans wanted a piece of this Blessing that was why they created Jesus and added their own New Testament on top of the Old Testament.
If you don't like the word race, you just have to deal with it, as it is an acceptable English word.
Wanting to show that a country with a higher GDP than Israel is better with all these slums which you cannot find in Israel, shows you are the one that needs to save your face.

LMAO! Don't cry little baby, it's OK, believe in the fairytale. Bwahahahahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Truth / Can A Christian Sell Condoms? / What Will Happen On and beyond December 21, 2012?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.