Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. (1367 Views)

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / To those who make Believers to lose Faith & sin / Signs You Are Losing Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Workch: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2022
MindHacker9000:

You are the one with very poor data analytics skills.

For your information it should be [data analytics skills] and not "data analytics skill". You cannot even get your expresion right and you want to delve into data analytics you have no clue about.
Your data doesn't give account of samples from all over the world.
It only gave account of samples from united States.
How come your reached a conclusion from that?
Again, you have poor analytical skill
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by waldigit: 11:39am On Feb 06, 2022
Gratefulsoul202:
Hello everyone,

Have been a very active guest on nairaland since about last year. Have been reading and going through so many atheist believes here and I somehow find it sensible to me cause each day I go through a lot I pray fast and do many more it just seems as if the thing won't change.

Then I remembered how my mom was a chronic church lover who never misses a church program. If you read my previous post about how my dad is to me you would understand the sorrow she has gone through before she died.

Mainly the post on nairaland that has made me realize that Indeed these prayers dont work was an old post from hardmirror(sorry for the mention sir) I came across It i read everything and realize this man is making sense. Although I still attend church services like normal Christians but my zeal for Christ have gone each time am in church I don't feel like it makes sense to me to come to the church on basis of praying praying and praying which mostly doesn't work. embarassed

What is missing in your life is knowledge.
1.This knowledge is that you are here for a purpose.
2. It's your responsibility after knowing Christ that you must ask to know your divine purpose.
3. You must ask God to help you fulfill it.
4. You must take step to fulfill it.
This is when you have developed a relationship with God. Everything you do outside this is just a mere religion.
Your G.O may not be interested in telling you this because he wants to keep using you to fulfill his own divine purpose.
Act now and thank God later.
I was a victim of this untill it was revealed to me.
Before you start doubting God, ask your self this question, " If there is no God, then there must be no devil"?
It is easier to know devil than knowing God.
A simple hint to know the devil:
Look around you for a comfirmed Yahoo plus guy, tell you want to belong, voila!
the devil would reveal himself, no string attached. But if you want God to reveal himself it has procedures. Knowledge, wisdom and power.
Then in conclusion, if devil is real then God is real else you and I would have been consumed.
I put you in charge of Holy Spirit for deeper understanding.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
MindHacker9000:

These slums are in your own country, deal with it and leave China out of this.

Ok, so?

Is Nigeria not a religious country?
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Mom007(f): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hello poster. Pele. I feel your pain and u am glad you have come to this point in your life where you have this awakening.
Yes, God exists and still answers prayers but unfortunately, God is not in these places of gathering called churches! His spirit has rejected and left them. If you really want to find him, look for a post here on nairaland that discusses Holy Ghost School and do accordingly. You will never regret it. You can message me for more information.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by Gratefulsoul202: 8:41am On Feb 07, 2022
waldigit:

What is missing in your life is knowledge.
1.This knowledge is that you are here for a purpose.
2. It's your responsibility after knowing Christ that you must ask to know your divine purpose.
3. You must ask God to help you fulfill it.
4. You must take step to fulfill it.
This is when you have developed a relationship with God. Everything you do outside this is just a mere religion.
Your G.O may not be interested in telling you this because he wants to keep using you to fulfill his own divine purpose.
Act now and thank God later.
I was a victim of this untill it was revealed to me.
Before you start doubting God, ask your self this question, " If there is no God, then there must be no devil"?
It is easier to know devil than knowing God.
A simple hint to know the devil:
Look around you for a comfirmed Yahoo plus guy, tell you want to belong, voila!
the devil would reveal himself, no string attached. But if you want God to reveal himself it has procedures. Knowledge, wisdom and power.
Then in conclusion, if devil is real then God is real else you and I would have been consumed.
I put you in charge of Holy Spirit for deeper understanding.
Thank You
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. by delishpot: 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
Gratefulsoul202:
Hello everyone,

Have been a very active guest on nairaland since about last year. Have been reading and going through so many atheist believes here and I somehow find it sensible to me cause each day I go through a lot I pray fast and do many more it just seems as if the thing won't change.

Then I remembered how my mom was a chronic church lover who never misses a church program. If you read my previous post about how my dad is to me you would understand the sorrow she has gone through before she died.

Mainly the post on nairaland that has made me realize that Indeed these prayers dont work was an old post from hardmirror(sorry for the mention sir) I came across It i read everything and realize this man is making sense. Although I still attend church services like normal Christians but my zeal for Christ have gone each time am in church I don't feel like it makes sense to me to come to the church on basis of praying praying and praying which mostly doesn't work. embarassed

What exactly do you want? Write it here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf / Nigerian Secularity: Traditionalists Deserve National Holidays, National Shrines / Another Feast Day Of Our Lady (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.