Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

My Wife Records Our Argument - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Records Our Argument (28352 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by yemi1504: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
yusluvad:
Baba please have some respect for the Nigerian females. The females that are bad[other side of good] are everywhere around the world, and not only in Nigeria...

You can not have respect for ladies who don't respect themselves with their behaviour and how they think! Can't!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by yemi1504: 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hedonini:
Such a wimpy simpy fellow. I want peace I want peace.

When you make it obvious that you as the man you are desperate to maintain peace in the home, then the jezebel in your wife would come out fully.

It is the woman that should constantly appease you and strive to keep the peace, not the other way round. Your blood suppose dey hot, and you suppose show say you no go waste time to scatter everything if she no play by your rules.

Abi. Especially with our women, if you are not a troublemaker, na OYO you be o!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by NemoDatQuod(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tapping her calls and hacking her phone is doing her a favour as he will get direct entry to a long term jail sentence. When you live near a volcano and see the volcano erupting, what do you do? You don't stop to gather evidence. You run. That is the only successful option open to him right now. Every other path will lead him to self immolation.

He is a very fortunate guy. Most women do not show you the hand they are about to deal. She has shown him her hand and he is here chatting crap about wanting a peaceful home. That horse bolted way before he married her.

Godada:

Finally get a private detective to monitor her. Tap her calls, hack her phone, gather evidences on her. Start seeking legal loopholes on how to divorce her. This means war. Your peace has already been breached.

Divorcing her is the best deal you can hope for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by yemi1504: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Sultan easy naaaahhhh...

Why u dey paint Naija ladies badddd nah..

Good ones still dey naah......

Most of this guys dey see good women but refused to marry them... instead they like going for one chance babes!!

But why will a lady be recording ur voice if she no get plan B for mind... abi u do d babe strong thing ni.... because i am not understanding oooo..

Its more like marriage is not meant for everyone!!

Painting Nigerian women bad or they are the ones painting themselves bad? Shior!
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by yemi1504: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
tyup:

Ok then cunnily bring her to Nigeria on the pretence of going to greet her mum beat her to her intelligence by buying gifts for virtually all her family members, she'd be blinded by following you down to Nigeria and when you both get here, seize her passport (my uncle burnt his wife's own) and travel back alone

Bringing a Nigerian woman abroad is more like embarking on a self destructive journey. my uncle's wife almost wrecked him to the point of him committing suicide. but well, the planned work and she's still in Nigeria I'm sure she'll still be regretting atm but he had to relocate outta UK to another country so she'll not find him and thank god he's doing great now tho not as big as bfr he brought his wife over.

Left for you to make ur choice sha but be careful. my 2cent

You can say that again bro on the bringing a Nigerian woman abroad being self destruction. It is a pity to our women, that men have to take drastic actions like mentioned in the quoted comment to have peace of mind and to protect their assets. It is a pity.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by NemoDatQuod(m): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
I suspect you live here in the UK. I've dug up the recent Controlling or Coersive behaviour law stipulations. You will do yourself a lot of good to read it up. You say your wife records herself crying during arguments with you. I think you are already in very serious trouble, if you both actually live here.

3.1 Section 76 of the Serious Crime Act 2015 - Controlling or Coercive Behaviour in an Intimate or Family Relationship: Section 76 of the Serious Crime Act 2015 created a new offence of controlling or coercive behaviour[b] in an intimate or family relationship[/b]

An offence is committed by A if:
A repeatedly or continuously engages in behaviour towards another person, B, that is controlling or coercive; and
At time of the behaviour, A and B are personally connected; and
The behaviour has a serious effect on B; and
A knows or ought to know that the behaviour will have a serious effect on B.

A and B are 'personally connected' if:

they are in an intimate personal relationship; or
they live together and are either members of the same family

There are two ways in which it can be proved that A's behaviour has a 'serious effect' on B:

If it causes B to fear, on at least two occasions, that violence will be used against them - s.76 (4)(a); or
If it causes B serious alarm or distress which has a substantial adverse effect on their day-to-day activities - s.76 (4) (b)

A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable:

On conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years, or a fine, or both;

Your life is about to become as difficult as it will ever be. The only reason she has been filming is for the purpose of evidence. Now she's got it.

You guys should always study the laws of the countries you want to relocate to. Here, you do not have the right to tell yor wife how to dress, or who to associate with, etc("Oh that dress is showing your bum or it's too highup your thighs, go and change it". "Oh don't associate with jane as she is a bad influence and does this and that". "Oh you went to see your friend and you took too long. Are you sure she is the only person you went to see?). If you do and she claims it caused her distress on at least two occassions, you get into serious trouble.

Ogalanyaidi:
First I want peace in my home and I've been enjoying relative peace in my home.

We both live overseas and she is the only person I've here.

I want peace in my home and I don't like trouble

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by kpolli(m): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

I've been married for less than a year. I called my wife to discuss how we could keep the house clean and I went on to tell her that she puts things where they shouldn't be. She got upset and called her mum, she was crying while speaking with her mum over the phone.

Her mom called and we both made peace I discovered that she was recording our argument but I chose not to confront her there and then.

A day later, I asked why she was recording me and she lied but I gave her facts and she agreed. She said if I've nothing to fear why am I being upset about it. She said I should record her too cus she observed that when we speak to her mum after an incident I don't say the whole truth.

Overseas, recording? Collecting evidence for divorce. Listen to her advice, record too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by sylve11: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Na wa o shocked cool
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by NemoDatQuod(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
I don't think her problem is that she doesn't feel safe. From what we've heard, though only onesided, it seems this guy wants to keep a peaceful family. Reassuring her would not change a thing. The truth is that a woman in a relationship in the developed world has some real powers over the man. Relationships here only work out well if the woman is a decent human who wants it to work. In a different post, I just cited the law that is targetted towards men for controlling behavior. The burden of proof criteria is so weak that any woman you are in a relationship with can use it against you if she so wishes.

Moreover, out here, once a woman embarks on the road to harrasing a husband or boyfriend, they hardly ever look back. This guy is doomed unless he runs right now, though I think it may be too late already, given she has filmed evidence of herself crying while they were arguing on several occassions . He has already fallen foul of the law, if they are both living in the UK.

I am sad for him. I see this all the time. Yet, Nigerians, especially Igbo men, will come out here and continue to insist on getting married despite the significant pitfalls. There is nothing a wife can give a man that he cannot get from a single woman. It is the reality of the environment we live in. We just need to be smart so we don't lose our means of livelihood and peace of mind. It will also reduce the instances of black men abroad killing their spouses and sometimes themselves.

Mariangeles:

You have to do all you can to reassure her that she is safe with you, and that you can never hurt her.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by samwillyco1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
valdes00:

He wnt, he is a SIMPle man

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by samwillyco1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
I don't think her problem is that she doesn't feel safe. From what we've heard, though only onesided, it seems this guy wants to keep a peaceful family. Reassuring her would not change a thing. The truth is that a woman in a relationship in the developed world has some real powers over the man. Relationships here only work out well if the woman is a decent human who wants it to work. In a different post, I just cited the law that is targetted towards men for controlling behavior. The burden of proof criteria is so weak that any woman you are in a relationship with can use it against you if she so wishes.

Moreover, out here, once a woman embarks on the road to harrasing a husband or boyfriend, they hardly ever look back. This guy is doomed unless he runs right now, though I think it may be too late already, given she has filmed evidence of herself crying while they were arguing on several occassions . He has already fallen foul of the law, if they are both living in the UK.

I am sad for him. I see this all the time. Yet, Nigerians guys, especially Igbo men, will come out here and continue to insist on getting married despite the significant pitfalls. There is nothing a wife can give a man that he cannot get from a single woman. It is the reality of the environment we live in. We just need to be smart so we don't lose our means of livelihood and peace of mind. It will also reduce the instances of black men abroad killing their spouses and sometimes themselves.

The guy should get that her phone and delete all those evidence and becareful from now onwards. Majority of women are devils in disguise

1 Like

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Tushmanny123: 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
You don't like trouble but you can marry trouble? Lol. That girl is dangerous for pulling up such act. The recordings and reporting your marital affairs to her mum should be unacceptable.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by efavour: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
beautyhd:
Be wary of close people that record discussions and arguments they initiated, they have hidden agendas.

Such did happen to me and it backfired, till date I kept them at arms lenght.

Its a pity she's your wife, be mindful of your words around her so it won't be used against you.

Yoh both live overseas, thread carefully bro so you won't fall into her trap and same record of hers will wreck you forever.
maybe the guys lies alot. Some people during conflict resolution with a third party just lies to win case which is appear as no fault person but that is not usually the purpose, the main purpose of inviting third party is to resolve pending issue and that cannot be achieved if both parties lied through their teeth and the 3rd won't get the root cause of the conflict. The wife might actually want so e issue resolved but how can they do that if the husband keep lying to people not there. Argue same way with camera or off camera. Anyone that lives a double life is a manipulator and should be careful with . I don't blame the wife. There are conversations you wish you have recorded when you see the person lie through their teeth and change mouth 100th times.i have never recorded anyone. I would rather cut you off my life. I don't like dealing with those kinda people., I'm not saying am perfect but I hold my self accountable when I fuk up
instead of lying through my teeth to confuse everyone who was not there. that is the only way to grow and be better.
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by GloShare(m): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

Thanks for your response. I just got married and I don't want a divorce.
Agreed, she is extremely intelligent and I can't really predict her intentions. How did I know?
I play card games well but she would always beat me to any game we played together, even card games. She thinks very deep and it marvels me.

Clown

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Op, I pray what happened to this man in the video below will not happen to you.

The man called 911 after he shot and killed his Nigerian wife after bringing her to U.S A
Not for the faint hearted..
Listen to the pain in the man's voice
Don't let this happen to you ohhh
Listen to this video..it is very chilling shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0S_uWTwZSM

My God!

The Institution of Marriage has been successfully bastardized. Worst thing that can happen to a man is to be emasculated by these foreign rules ooo.
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by foreveryoung1515(f): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

Thanks for your response. I just got married and I don't want a divorce.
Agreed, she is extremely intelligent and I can't really predict her intentions. How did I know?
I play card games well but she would always beat me to any game we played together, even card games. She thinks very deep and it marvels me.

Don't mind all these divorce her yeyeye. Try and make amends in whatever way necessary. Nothing will happen to your marriage in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by DarrrkMatter: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2022

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=FLYFIRE post=109919201]@op, this stage of marriage is very delicate.

With all due respect my good sir, this is just stupid.

Right before you someone is cooking up a devious plan and you're preaching.

Didn't Jesus tellus to be as wise as serpents and as gentle as doves??

He even said Everyone should sell his purse and buy a sword.

Things are about to fall apart here. They've gone beyond the stage of prayers.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by SugarGirl44(f): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
GloShare:

Clown
Are you minding him?
She's intelligent right?
That's the intelligence she will use to whip his naive ass.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Angeldemon: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:
She's busy obtaining grounds to kick your sorry ass out and be allowed to keep everything you worked for!!!!!!!!!!!
her and her mom are planning exactly this.
DO NOT BE A FOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! THEY ARE PLANNING FOR YOU TO BE KICKED OUT SOMEDAY SOON

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Henon: 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
Her type can keep malice for Africa
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by neighbourhud: 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:
She's busy obtaining grounds to kick your sorry ass out and be allowed to keep everything you worked for!!!!!!!!!!!

Op, please take a look at this comment again and think deep.

E get why o!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by richie240: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
Secret of d ages:
You can't eat ur cake and have it brah, its either u choose peace or u choose wife!
U can't be 'love trobu' and yet 'seek peace' at d same time.

He who has ears don hear tey-tey!
cool

Ogalanyaidi:

I've been married for less than a year. I called my wife to discuss how we could keep the house clean and I went on to tell her that she puts things where they shouldn't be. She got upset and called her mum, she was crying while speaking with her mum over the phone.

Her mom called and we both made peace I discovered that she was recording our argument but I chose not to confront her there and then.

A day later, I asked why she was recording me and she lied but I gave her facts and she agreed. She said if I've nothing to fear why am I being upset about it. She said I should record her too cus she observed that when we speak to her mum after an incident I don't say the whole truth.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by AABBIIMM(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

If you United kingdom and this is happening then find a way to delete her videos as soon as possible. Then be extra careful, if possible give her space. You're sitting on a keg of gun powder o. Be swift to act now.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Myexdisturbs: 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeyHey:
As a lawyer, I know lot of women do this and men too, when they want to suck the other person dry in a dissolution. The intention is to control the narrative, and twist the parts not contain in the audio recording, so it appears they have strong evidence (mean while, it’s completely out of context)
Are you married?
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Oluromantic: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
She will file a divorce against you soon and inherit all of yours.

Calling her mom over arguments. Lol. Bro you married a baby wife. I forsee divorce soon

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Ogalanyaidi(m): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2022
Olunmercy56:
Please settle it amicably, not here. Go back to her and let her know how you both started. It will get worse here.

Thanks for your advice
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Ogalanyaidi(m): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2022
Godada:

How did you meet this woman?

Why must she report you to her mum?

She is an extremely dangerous and manipulative woman.

She is also intelligent woman.

A person that records your argument already has a sinister disposition in store for you.

It's a good thing things didn't get ugly na social media she for post your fūck up and you have been Mason Greenwood.

Better start planning your divorce, that stuff you are talking about peace, you aren't getting that. You are getting worse than you bargained for.

Have you wondered what would have happened if you talked out of turn or said something inflammatory about her mom?
What do you think would happen? Her mom resolving your dispute is a red flag.

Don't you have a marriage sponsor?

Finally get a private detective to monitor her. Tap her calls, hack her phone, gather evidences on her. Start seeking legal loopholes on how to divorce her. This means war. Your peace has already been breached.

Divorcing her is the best deal you can hope for.

Thanks. but divorce is not an option. We have been living fine but for just this once. I want peace not breakup. She is a good woman
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Ogalanyaidi(m): 12:05am On Feb 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

You have to do all you can to reassure her that she is safe with you, and that you can never hurt her.

Thanks. I really appreciate the advice. I'll do that.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Poleski: 12:06am On Feb 04, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

She will surely record something one day that she'll use in divorcing you. It's a huge red flag that she doesn't trust you a bit and sees you as a liar.

I don't know who you're, whether you're a jerk or not. But one thing is for sure, she thinks you're a liar.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Ogalanyaidi(m): 12:06am On Feb 04, 2022
joe120120:

Brother sorry 4 that .
Start with holy book discussion with ur wife and go to church 4 seminars on family affair discussion s.
Pray 4 God guidelines in ur home

Thanks this is an option that we are seeking
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Ogalanyaidi(m): 12:14am On Feb 04, 2022
chatinent:

What if they married for love and not all these assumptions?

Yes we love each other and that's why I want to keep my home and my wife happy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid / Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) / Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.