Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

My Wife Records Our Argument - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Records Our Argument (28354 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by joe120120(m): 10:33am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:
First I want peace in my home and I've been enjoying relative peace in my home.

I've been married for less than a year. I called my wife to discuss how we could keep the house clean and I went on to tell her that she puts things where they shouldn't be. She got upset and called her mum, she was crying while speaking with her mum over the phone.

Her mom called and we both made peace I discovered that she was recording our argument but I chose not to confront her there and then.

A day later, I asked why she was recording me and she lied but I gave her facts and she agreed. She said if I've nothing to fear why am I being upset about it. She said I should record her too cus she observed that when we speak to her mum after an incident I don't say the whole truth.

We both live overseas and she is the only person I've here.

I want peace in my home and I don't like trouble

Brother sorry 4 that .
Start with holy book discussion with ur wife and go to church 4 seminars on family affair discussion s.
Pray 4 God guidelines in ur home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:33am On Feb 03, 2022
Swrs!!, All she is doing is gathering evidence to use against you in court!!, Sorry to the op in advance.
PoliteActivist:
She's busy obtaining grounds to kick your sorry ass out and be allowed to keep everything you worked for!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by aspabay(m): 10:33am On Feb 03, 2022
You married a baby in an adult's body.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by aloma007(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Having her recording your arguments might be due to the kind of things you say in the course of the heated arguments.
Watch what you say to her cos she might be working on evidence to nail you in case such opportunity arises.

Perhabs you are saying things she never expect you to say to her but you will never admit your wrong doings,too.

I wish you guys happy home.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by yusluvad(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
Baba please have some respect for the Nigerian females. The females that are bad[other side of good] are everywhere around the world, and not only in Nigeria...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by TheMostComplex1: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2022
Worriedwife:
She said I should record her too cus she observed that when we speak to her mum after an incident I don't say the whole truth.

Is this true?

I follow you ask
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by PaNnamdi: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

I've been married for less than a year. I called my wife to discuss how we could keep the house clean and I went on to tell her that she puts things where they shouldn't be. She got upset and called her mum, she was crying while speaking with her mum over the phone.

Her mom called and we both made peace I discovered that she was recording our argument but I chose not to confront her there and then.

A day later, I asked why she was recording me and she lied but I gave her facts and she agreed. She said if I've nothing to fear why am I being upset about it. She said I should record her too cus she observed that when we speak to her mum after an incident I don't say the whole truth.

That woman will finish u in the future

U ought to have seized her phone and forced her to delete the recordings or wait till when she has sleep or isn't around and delete those nonsense.

If this doesn't work,prepare for the worst,because no matter how hard u try to pacify her,those recordings will be used against u in the future.

Start saving secretly,have a secret bank account to hide your money.

All try to look for ways to get counter evidence against her and record it too.

But guy u don enter
ONE CHANCE cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Newboss(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2022
Blackmail loading.

Wahala for Man wey don go marry. Na mumu man be that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by NWABUKA007(m): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2022
Hmm
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by AutoC: 10:39am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

Sometimes , when you love peace, u need women to know that you are equally a trouble maker...infactvsuch character gives you a bad boy inage in marraige (which is wat most of them desire but would never tell you) ....No, do not beat her, be nice to her to the core when she behaves her self and be mean to her her when she is not acting right ...it will set a precedence..
Moreover , u need to sit her down and let her know you and her are now 1 team and should not work against each other..calling .her mum into discussions etc will only break ur home .....talk to me if u need advise at least I have a 9 years blissful experience with proven strategy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by PaNnamdi: 10:39am On Feb 03, 2022
dandan280:

You dear wife is building her divorce case, i hope u signed a prenup though cause homelessness is yelling your name grin grin cheesy
His village people are singing
"U are coming home,coming home,UK and come back home" on top this guy head cheesy
This guy case go worse pass a certain Zimbabwe footballer wey him Southey wifey divorce come still collect all the properties including television and bed grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Emmanuel30a: 10:42am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

I don't think it's true. She narrates everything like it's a movie. She would say things like " u told me blabla bla and u said it again and again and again.

But when I want to narrate the event I would state it once.

Another Mason Greenwood In The Making

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Akinh: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

Alaye am very much you know better than allowing Nairaland setting the bricks for you...you know what you want and likewise stop seeking advise from social media ..every where na Obloblo now.
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by PaNnamdi: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2022
AutoC:

Sometimes , when you love peace, u need women to know that you are equally a trouble maker...dont beat her, be nice to her to the core when she behaves her self and be mean to her her when she is not acting right ...it will set a precedence..
Moreover , u need to sit her down and leg her know you and her are now 1 team and should not work against each other..calling .her mum into discussions etc will only break ir home .....talk to me if u need advise at least I have a 9 years blissful experience with proven strategy
Oga e nor go work, grin I Sabi women like this wella grin
that woman have sinister motive and oga don enter one chance with Delilah .

The best thing is for the op to out think her because whatever she recorded,she go use am one day,even if it's 5 years time.
U can't live with a snake and expect one day the snake nor go bite you.
Op need to be smart and start planning or plotting counter evidence against her and also have some secret savings.

After that make them talk about peace cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Priwillo: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

She's wants to Bleep you up in future. She has plans for divorce and gat eyes all over your property. Re strategize bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by HiideaConsole(m): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

Have you heard the line "you have the right to remain silent, because whatever you say will be used against you in the court of law" before?

Op

I've said my own o

1year and she's doing like that

What?
That's not good

Beware OP
I'll be frank with you... Women naturally have the ability to remember past wrong doings and use it in the future but this recording of a thing has an intention

Be more careful

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Ezeego1(m): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2022
See this man oo..

You should be planning how to get hold of that her phone first.
Try to delete all those records and after that make sure you don't go into heated arguments with her while she's with her phone.

You have to be very careful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by od501: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

Wait oo... so you carry such a woman enter yanky? Oga, better start having a secret bank account. It's just a matter of time before she takes everything you own through the court. You fuvk up sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Mitsurugi(m): 10:47am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

I don't think it's true. She narrates everything like it's a movie. She would say things like " u told me blabla bla and u said it again and again and again.

But when I want to narrate the event I would state it once.

Narrate it once...... like a MAN grin
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by dandan280: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2022
PaNnamdi:

His village people are singing
"U are coming home,coming home,UK and come back home" on top this guy head cheesy
This guy case go worse pass a certain Zimbabwe footballer wey him Southey wifey divorce come still collect all the properties including television and bed grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2022
Such a wimpy simpy fellow. I want peace I want peace.

When you make it obvious that you as the man you are desperate to maintain peace in the home, then the jezebel in your wife would come out fully.

It is the woman that should constantly appease you and strive to keep the peace, not the other way round. Your blood suppose dey hot, and you suppose show say you no go waste time to scatter everything if she no play by your rules.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Firstandonly(m): 10:47am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

your wife is smarter than u think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Sambab(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2022
You really need a divine wisdom to live with this your wife... She doesn't have a good intention for you in this marriage. She might even manipulate or frustrate you to misbahave so that she can have some point to show the world your wicknes side. Pls talk to her on a serious note, and warn her never to do that again, you just started the argument, while recording it, you are still going to have a thousand of arguments and misunderstanding, how many of this is she going to record before she would have had enough evidence against you in the court of law...
Be careful and don't trust her, unless you have noticed that she change

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Ladycewhy(f): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2022
ednut1:
You are finished bro. She will tender it as evidence in divorce or police report. Who is raising all these demonic women of today self.
the same ones that raised the "na man " and refused to allow them take responsibility.

This generation said ,"at the end of the day it's night".

Me I like this generation of women o. Not those women of old who were not allowed to go to school, stood while their twin babies were killed because the gods said so, suffered in their husbands house because they were not allowed to go back to their parent's house and so on.

To you they may be demonic ,but they are the new generation and the ones even coming are going to be better or demonic in Your words grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Originalsly: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2022
Hmmm.... want peace in my home. Don't dodge.... is your wife someone you picked up from back home? .... and you are now learning about her after marriage? If you brought her up through marriage... it is only a year... find ways to get her back... like going back home on vacation.. ... which she will agree ... find reason to stop over at a hotel .... get hold of her Green Card by any means necessary .... help her search when she discovers it's missing .... book an earlier flight out for whatever work related reason .... and leave your problem behind. You are now seeing smoke... what you think will happen when the mother comes to visit?... what do you think will happen if she makes an allegation that you punched her?
Where there is smoke there is fire. You are seeing the smoke ... it is getting thicker .... I'm out.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by tyup(m): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I'll not advise you to divorce her but i'll ask you to delete such recording and never you engage in a heated argument.Threaten her with divorce and if she seem not to mind or continues her ridiculous acts, take any decision that will save your life.

Divorce? they're both abroad sir
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by drnoel: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2022
Worriedwife:
She said I should record her too cus she observed that when we speak to her mum after an incident I don't say the whole truth.

Is this true?

We have to be careful here. First and foremost there is no how anyone can tell a situation exactly how it happened.
The second issue is to never tell the in-laws by extension the mother and so on exactly what is happening in Ur home. Ur wife should understand this. It is a no no. It is not that they shouldn't know somethings but there should be places you draw the line and Ur wife must know this.
Recording an argument is childish. If you two can't solve issues without recording urselves and going to her mother then you don't have any business being married

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by do4luv14(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

Broda was the marriage done in abroad

if yes, you are sitting on a keg of gunpowder, a tickling time bomb,

just let her be, try invite her mother to come stay over for a week or two, and observe her attitude,

then put the issues before her in front of her mother, simple, And if she still record it, my guy, she is up to something,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Tiana06(f): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86gj8o3BDvY
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Dizzyyish: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Exactly.
That Mason Greenwood kid, 20 years old, had no idea what he was playing with
Zuleikha (wife of Potiphar) asked Joseph to have sex with her, Joseph declined, she then proceeded to accuse Joseph of raping her and he was chased without second thought; her words were taken at face value.

2000 years later, this exact same format is still being used by women with the same results of Zuleikha's case.

For people to record woman matter for over two millennia, all this things concerning women didn't start today. We're simply seeing it now in 4K resolution thanks to social media, the Internet and such.

Maybe recordings na the new format..

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) / Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. / My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.