Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,459 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

My Wife Records Our Argument - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Records Our Argument (28418 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by uthlaw: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2022

grin

Why is it paining you?
paining me kill u there...sabi na u go feed them!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by elsiusgr8t(m): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:
She's busy obtaining grounds to kick your sorry ass out and be allowed to keep everything you worked for!!!!!!!!!!!

Ogalanyaidi pls pay close attention to this...
It might not be her intention Right now..but.. She could use them against you in the future....

I pray your marriage works out as you wish.
Make sure she stops recording your arguments.
Make sure you get ride of those recording.....

And most importantly, don't bring a third party into your marriage... Also don't let your wife force you into doing it.... You're the man here

Don't also forget to invest in your home country.... That could be your fallback....

Good luck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by HIPROFILE(m): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

I don't think it's true. She narrates everything like it's a movie. She would say things like " u told me blabla bla and u said it again and again and again.

But when I want to narrate the event I would state it once.

grin grin Firstly bro this exactly one of the major difference between a man and a woman. They can talk and narrate alphabet by alphabet not just word by word and they remember everything in details but you don't. this is why many men would prefer to avoid getting into heated argument with their woman.

Here is my advice bro.
1.Always try to make her happy she is your wife
2. Caution her when necessary but don't nag too much
3. Give her the best during sexual intercourse
4. Listen to her
5. During argument sometimes let her win and accept it before her.
6. If you must tell her not to do certain thing back it up with reason and same when she doesn't want you to do something she feels she don't like
7. Always try to settle your issues between you both and stop running to her parents or your parents
8. Get her things she likes but make sure its within your budget.
9. Create time to gist with her and make her laugh.
10. Even during arguments try to use the pet name you do call her on a good day e.g if you normally call your wife hony, Baby, Boo etc try to use that when addressing her even in that anger.
11. Never allow any quarrel or disagreement last more than 24 hours unsettled.
12. Never take your issues to social media and if she or you is a social media addict you / she need to stop and face building your home.
Marriage is a beautiful thing but not an easy task!

Do these things and experience some peace in your home.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Akinzola: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Oga, they are telling u now, u are talking about card game, please be realistic, your wife is cooking some poisonous stuff in the kitchen and you are lucky to perceive the odor, why don't you act fast?Abi Aiye n'se e ni?
Ogalanyaidi:

Thanks for your response. I just got married and I don't want a divorce.
Agreed, she is extremely intelligent and I can't really predict her intentions. How did I know?
I play card games well but she would always beat me to any game we played together, even card games. She thinks very deep and it marvels me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by biyiwyle(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
It's just normal for her level of intelligence. She definitely might not plan to use it However just in case ..... Don't forget, the only admissible evidence in court is one that was recorded and a video evidence.
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by samwillyco1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
valdes00:
1yr...
Them dey tell guyman to move out of the marriage when child never enter, he thinks its a bad advice.

She don receive bad advice frm someone on how overseas rule works... Hence the recordings

Keep ur fingers crossed bro, those records might come bck to be ur downfall...

Try dey save money for where she no knw cos na ur backup be that when she do u zazou with oversea divorce

It seems they had no form of any relationship before marriage, I hate dirty and unkept environment/person, secondly, she lied about the recording, she also reported you to her mum is she a baby ? Na for him to use his brain
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by InvertedHammer: 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:
First I want peace in my home and I've been enjoying relative peace in my home.

I've been married for less than a year. I called my wife to discuss how we could keep the house clean and I went on to tell her that she puts things where they shouldn't be. She got upset and called her mum, she was crying while speaking with her mum over the phone.

Her mom called and we both made peace I discovered that she was recording our argument but I chose not to confront her there and then.

A day later, I asked why she was recording me and she lied but I gave her facts and she agreed. She said if I've nothing to fear why am I being upset about it. She said I should record her too cus she observed that when we speak to her mum after an incident I don't say the whole truth.

We both live overseas and she is the only person I've here.

I want peace in my home and I don't like trouble
/
The marriage is over already. It is just a matter of time. I wonder how your primary concern is that she records your conversation instead of the fact that your mother-in-law is very much involved in the day-to-day running of your household.
I think while at it, you might as well cut off your two balls and place it in your wife's handbag for onward delivery to your mother-in-law. The day you find yourself in a divorce court, the transcripts of those recordings will rear their ugly head. Your wife is thinking way ahead of you.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by RandyOku: 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:
She's busy obtaining grounds to kick your sorry ass out and be allowed to keep everything you worked for!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it....

END OF DISCUSSION.

Any woman that runs to her mum or attached to her mum for little issues SHOULD BE FEARED.

Women are naturally wired to be close their DAD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by guychidile: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hmm,I'm tongue tied
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by afrodoc2: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

I've been married for less than a year. I called my wife to discuss how we could keep the house clean and I went on to tell her that she puts things where they shouldn't be. She got upset and called her mum, she was crying while speaking with her mum over the phone.

Her mom called and we both made peace I discovered that she was recording our argument but I chose not to confront her there and then.

A day later, I asked why she was recording me and she lied but I gave her facts and she agreed. She said if I've nothing to fear why am I being upset about it. She said I should record her too cus she observed that when we speak to her mum after an incident I don't say the whole truth.

She is recording you to get potential grounds to get you in trouble with the authorities.

Either she gets you kicked out of the home or out of the country.

It is actually a very simple sturvs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Yankee101: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
If you live in the west it's likely evidence for child custody and division of property in a divorce court

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by ZUBY77(m): 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I don't give much advice on this forum but I found your story to be genuine. Even if it's not genuine, people need to learn from things like this.
Start making your own secret plans. This woman is not your wife, that's if your story is true.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by springtech(m): 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hmmnnnnnnnnnnnnn, this is serious. Recording your arguements. She is simply obtaining evidences.
You might need to record too.
Dont be caught unawares.
Those gender no be here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you a crypto/forex trader?
I have a system for you.
It is a signal generator. It can be used by all kinds of traders for both spot and futures trading.
With this system, you can generate signals and offer signal services to others.
You wont have to pay anyone for any signal whatsoever.

Work smart and not just HARD.
See my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by AutoC: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Oga e nor go work, grin I Sabi women like this wella grin
that woman have sinister motive and oga don enter one chance with Delilah .

The best thing is for the op to out think her because whatever she recorded,she go use am one day,even if it's 5 years time.
U can't live with a snake and expect one day the snake nor go bite you.
Op need to be smart and start planning or plotting counter evidence against her and also have some secret savings.

After that make them talk about peace cool

Are u married ? If not , ur advise is invalid...you work on your marriage, you don't create more cracks my being immature with nonmatured partner...they only married 1 year ago, first 1 year is a trying time for any marriage and if u can't manage it well, it shows ure not matured to even get married in the first instance
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by GboyegaD(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

Why is she involving third parties in your marriage? Talk to her about that and make her understand that involving this parties is creating cracks in the walls of your marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by loladius: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Talk to a lawyer and get a prenup or postnup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by InvertedHammer: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
afrodoc2:

She is recording you to get potential grounds to get you in trouble with the authorities.

Either she gets you kicked out of the home or out of the country.

It is actually a very simple sturvs.
/
Two possible scenarios:

1). End up in divorce as plan A

OR

2). OP ends up in jail if the recordings contain any threat of violence probably out of anger. This is Plan B.
\

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by freedomfloyd(m): 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
To be honest right any home that is peaceful is because of the woman not because of the man its because the woman is willing to submit to the husband
Just as Bible put it that a husband should love provide and protect his wife and woman respect submit and honour your husband and From your write up its glaring that you are playing your role but she is failing her own role though there are women who are naturally bossy there feel there know it's all they don't like to be corrected especially when they know what to do and they want to do it in thier own specific time and convinient time when you correct such ladies they flare up start grumbling etc and with your story i can tell she belongs to this catigory of ladies,
And why she acts this way is because she doesn't understand or know her role she thinks she is in a bf and gf relationship and she is still using the manual of gf and bf tips in her marriage, so to eliminate this mindset is to have a one on one conversation with her start by admonishing her with Nice words tell her how much you love her then you procceed to ask her my love I want us to have a honest conversation about ourselves.
My love do you want this marriage to work , you need this affirmation from her its very important cuz from the abundant of the heart the mouth speaketh"
If she answered yes" good now, give her platform to speak first ask her to tell you why she acts the way she Acts whenever you ask her to do some things give her examples of her actions points out few to her then listen to her don't interrupt her when she is done pointing out what you do that makes her to disrespect you, at this point you explain some of your actions that she misunderstood and she reacted differently and note some of your own short comings she mentioned and assure her you are going to work on them, vice versa.
why am asking you to follow this process is because "there is no action without a reaction"
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by ednut1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ladycewhy:
the same ones that raised the "na man " and refused to allow them take responsibility.

This generation said ,"at the end of the day it's night".

Me I like this generation of women o. Not those women of old who were not allowed to go to school, stood while their twin babies were killed because the gods said so, suffered in their husbands house because they were not allowed to go back to their parent's house and so on.

To you they may be demonic ,but they are the new generation and the ones even coming are going to be better or demonic in Your words grin grin cheesy
men always find ways to reset things. Marriage in the west has been destroyed and weaponised by mostly women and feminists. Just one war in the west will reset things no worry. We wont watch while your gender destroys mankind grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by afrodoc2: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Two possible scenarios:

1). End up in divorce as plan A

OR

2). OP ends up in jail if the recordings contain any threat of violence probably out of anger. This is Plan B.
\

A simple sturvs.
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by hansomb: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mason Greenwood incident should teach lot of men not to lose guard. Never in support of what he did. We all have our fault and without those recordings He will not be 8n police cell, will still be a united player, still be collecting salary and endorsement deals, still be selfish to Ronaldo, still be in contention for England team. His name still intact etc
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
Them they advice the idiot of a man,he they claim love. No.worry na here we they wait when them deport you

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by stonecoldcafe: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

I've been married for less than a year. I called my wife to

She is a young wife and sometimes mistakes are made early by both husband and wife.
Firstly as a couple, you all ought to have discussed how to resolve issues. Running to either of your parents or family member has to be completely eliminated. Solve it within yourselves. Try your best to keep this so family side talk does not set into your happy home. Nothing kills happiness in a home faster.

Also pray often as a family and more importantly, oga you go assist for household chores. Especially as you say una dey abroad. E get why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by prophetfire: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

. Bros, e don dey be for you. She is gradually digging a big grave for you by what she is doing. She is gathering evidence to divorce you and take everything from you. She is smarter than you know. She doesn't love you and is just bidding her time to take you to the cleaners. She doesn't love you at all and isn't interested in the success of the relationship, but how to secure the bag for herself.
I suggest you bundle her out of your life now that you don't have kids yet. It will be cheaper for you to do so before she gains ground and pushes you into the cold.
Don't be surprised her mum may be part of the plot. You are in for a rough ride and you have to be very smart to save yourself. However I know most men like you will allow emotions to destroy your sense of sound judgement.
I su

1 Like

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by hansomb: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
Your wife is an Oyinbo Feminist. They are much more dangerous than our fake naija feminist. That records can do a lot of damage. It is equivalent of a man recording a woman naked body /nudes and keeping it for future use. Such person will hold you hostage later in life especially abroad. Take precautions and watch your tongue especially, even if all is well. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by socialmediaman: 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

OP depending on where you live abroad, what she's doing may be illegal, recording you without your consent. Find out what the law states about it in your location

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Elonmuzk(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
She's setting you up for easier divorce once she gets her papers!. Wise up and record your own!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Bignuell(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
loladius:
Talk to a lawyer and get a prenup or postnup.
At OP, this is the only advice you should take here. You saying you want peace, you don't want divorce, does your intentions reflect on hers?? You're in a foreign country where women has upper hand than men in marriage and your wife records every arguements and you're still talking about peace. She don draw battle line for you. Make she just catch you with any lady or devil enter you, you raise hand on her, you see that peace wey you dey find, na the one wey go dey comot for your body for jail (piss). Better seek the counsel of a lawyer asap. I see some guys saying, give her good sex, take her out, call her pet name, settle every arguement bla bla. You can't be building something and your partner is hell bent on destroying it. My guy, if una get any joint asset, better dissolve am sharply. Like i said earlier, seek the counsel of a lawyer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Megabig: 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
chatinent:

What if they married for love and not all these assumptions?
I still stand on never trust a lying woman… Love is not enough
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by djon78(m): 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

This one dey quarrel with him wife over keeping places neat.

While my own wife is a complete perfectionist. Everything must be neatly arranged.
Sometimes I tell her, I never came across a woman so organized like her.
While myself can scatter things. But I am really learning from her.

This life can be very funny walahi.

Op I don't see any problem here, will her mama come and beat you? If she likes make she record. Me I rearly talk to my mother in law self.
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by ameh99: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

You just married a child whose not yet ripe for marriage kiss
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by djon78(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
hansomb:
Your wife is an Oyinbo Feminist. They are much more dangerous than our fake naija feminist. That records can do a lot of damage. It is equivalent of a man recording a woman naked body /nudes and keeping it for future use. Such person will hold you hostage later in life especially abroad. Take precautions and watch your tongue especially, even if all is well. A word is enough for the wise.

I agree to this one, since she records there convo, op should watch his tongue.

Infact every married man should watch his tongue.
I learnt that lesson, I made some statements while quarrelling with my wife, till today, she plays it like record.
Women hardly forget things. Now I watch my words very well.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) / A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married / Burial Of Father And Daughter Electrocuted In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.