Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex (38340 Views)

Men: The Only Sex That Never Stops Sucking / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Elianawalker(f): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
Honestly alot of you men here have no shame...

I made a post for women and all I see are men nagging about women. If this is not obsession I wonder what it is, why are you so obsessed with women in Nigeria. If you hate women in Nigeria so much why not avoid them.

Most comments from the men have been negative... Honestly this is very pathetic I must say, shameful and hypocritical... I have over 50 guys in my email already and while you come here to act arrogant and unmannered you still jump into the mail of ladies.

Why? Honestly I am completely disappointed... I have not even spent a month here ND all I see is toxic and depressed men everywhere.

If girls hurt you in the past can't you get over it?

This is just bad

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by whippersnapper(m): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Ask God why He made Pussy So Sweet

God know wetin Him do kiss
ahswear. Pussy will definitely be the end of me. E too sweet abeg
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by FaithBrain1994(m): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
Muna no do make my side banny see dis o. Ah done talk my own finish
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by dingbang(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
No be say when una marry now, una go dey complain say the guy is not good in bed. Talk about sex o..make dem no go dupe you
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by DSC7: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
tollyboy5:
grin make i read this update so i go fit update my format

Comrade,,, comeraid, cumraid, cumred,,, come-red grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by pseudonomer: 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
ValCon888:
I have a question madam OP. I'm not trying to be rude or derail your thread. Please just answer this one question:

WHY IS IT THAT THE ONLY THING YOU WOMEN HAVE TO OFFER IS SEX?

As a man who's immune to the sexual advances of Nigerian women, you entitled lots do not impress me.

It's not about getting a job or making your own money. It's about changing your mentality.

Nigerian women are mentally screwed.

I agreed 100%, based on the mentality towards stress. Not just Nigerians, Africans majorly.
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Gee64: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Only in Freetown.
Greenbirth:
thank you bro. You have said everything. Go to other African countries. They dash sex any how, but for nigeria very useless women. Fools
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Bignuell(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
You think they call some guys players just because it's called players. Thing is y'all still fall for the worst guys. Person compliment your physical appearance na wahala, or you want me to start saying, your heart is beautiful grin
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
ValCon888:
I have a question madam OP. I'm not trying to be rude or derail your thread. Please just answer this one question:

As a man who's immune to the sexual advances of Nigerian women, you entitled lots do not impress me.

It's not about getting a job or making your own money. It's about changing your mentality.

You just dey yan rubb.ish!!! How old are you to say all Nigerian women are entitled lots? Do you know what I contribute in my family and community? Please mind what you type cus you were trained by a woman.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by FaithBrain1994(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
Elianawalker:

I made a post for women and all I see are men nagging about women. If this is not obsession I wonder what it is, why are you so obsessed with women in Nigeria. If you hate women in Nigeria so much why not avoid them.

Most comments from the men have been negative... Honestly this is very pathetic I must say, shameful and hypocritical... I have over 50 guys in my email already and while you come here to act arrogant and unmannered you still jump into the mail of ladies.

Why? Honestly I am completely disappointed... I have not even spent a month here ND all I see is toxic and depressed men everywhere.

This is just bad
Hanty just hold your breath and chill small na. Men are only narrating their ordeal with nigerian women. Anything wrong?

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Imagynation: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
I have a friend who always talk dirty to girls on phone Even me myself and I often feel irritated when he starts those dirty talk but to my utmost surprise,they always come visiting to experiment things I counted as rubbish.Infact I am awed by the stupidity of some of the female folks!

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by bibianna(f): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
Noted! Thanks.
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Banter1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
Elianawalker:
How To Know If He Truly Loves You or Just After Sex

There are various smart ways to tell if a man truly loves you or he is just attracted to your body

1. Ask him why or what he loves about you: When you ask a man this simple question and you start hearing things like “I love your smile”, “I love you shape” or “your this and that”, “I love the way you bla bla bla”, that love is already attached to weak point, there are high chances he would leave if you lose those features or he stops getting those things he likes. A man’s true love is unconditional and without holdable reasons.

2. Watch how often he talks about your progress together: A man who loves you for real wants to talk about success, financial and physical success with you, he wants to talk about you guys going out of your box and out of your world to reach great heights.

3. What does he want most whenever he is around you: When he is around you and all that goes on in his head is sex upon sex, then its lust not love. Its your choice to stay or leave, if you feel you are having fun and are satisfied then feel free to stay. If every or most conversations you have is always leading to sex or flirt then he just wants to bang you for a while and move

4. Who are the people he introduced you to: If he hasn’t introduced you to his best friends or maybe one or two persons in his family then he probably is just out for the sex thing only. He is probably not interested in meeting your family too because he wants to keep the distance

5. His compliments are focused mostly on outward appearance: Its lovely when your man makes you feel good about yourself but when all the time its just compliments on your physical appearances then he is out for sex only.

6. When the sex is all about him: He just wants to take his clothes off, then just have sex, he doesn’t care about fore play, he doesn’t care about romance or exciting you with fore play.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZgixjGMmtE/
Are unmarried people supos be having fore play or sexing each other? Just asking, i aint a saint though.
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by ngwababe(f): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
ValCon888:

Generalising it is not good. Does it mean your mother didn't have any impact in your father's life that made him marry her? Or your sisters that married only offered sex?

Majority of the Nigeria women that offer only sex is because of the kind of men they meet. An irresponsible lady today, can meet a responsible man tomorrow and everything will change. If only sex is what you get from ladies around you, check yourself well, that's what you always bring to the table.

But let me ask, if "Nigerian women" offer only sex, what does other women in other countries offer then?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Banter1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Ask God why He made Pussy So Sweet

God know wetin Him do kiss
Abeg remove this comment
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Bflash(m): 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
As If em no de njoy d sex, ah dy vex wit d op sef, reason b4 u ask, abegi, e no concern me... make i talk, naso 1 ijaw girl dy ride me nd i dy go up nd down, i cum dy imagine ma life.. sum ov u av ntn 2 ofa joor.. make i lyt up abeg,
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
lyntiffany:
Am here search no more.
If Ned Nwoko or Dangote say Hi will you be here.
Abeg leave me with my search sad

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by merits(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Elianawalker:

There are various smart ways to tell if a man truly loves you or he is just attracted to your body

1. Ask him why or what he loves about you: When you ask a man this simple question and you start hearing things like “I love your smile”, “I love you shape” or “your this and that”, “I love the way you bla bla bla”, that love is already attached to weak point, there are high chances he would leave if you lose those features or he stops getting those things he likes. A man’s true love is unconditional and without holdable reasons.

2. Watch how often he talks about your progress together: A man who loves you for real wants to talk about success, financial and physical success with you, he wants to talk about you guys going out of your box and out of your world to reach great heights.

3. What does he want most whenever he is around you: When he is around you and all that goes on in his head is sex upon sex, then its lust not love. Its your choice to stay or leave, if you feel you are having fun and are satisfied then feel free to stay. If every or most conversations you have is always leading to sex or flirt then he just wants to bang you for a while and move

4. Who are the people he introduced you to: If he hasn’t introduced you to his best friends or maybe one or two persons in his family then he probably is just out for the sex thing only. He is probably not interested in meeting your family too because he wants to keep the distance

5. His compliments are focused mostly on outward appearance: Its lovely when your man makes you feel good about yourself but when all the time its just compliments on your physical appearances then he is out for sex only.

6. When the sex is all about him: He just wants to take his clothes off, then just have sex, he doesn’t care about fore play, he doesn’t care about romance or exciting you with fore play.

Smoke!
No one can know we Alpha male intention, wether you ask me or you know ask me ooo,I will still play you yansh down.

This above right up is for Mr simp.

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by seyz91(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Confirm!

You said it all!
ValCon888:

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Sleekfingers: 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
Elianawalker:

Thrash
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Lovenorth: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
Goodnigga:
u dey carry oloshos
Do you mean most of them are oloshos?
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Emmanuelmighty(m): 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
All this things no matter
Be like you don forget sey na naija we de
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Emmanuelmighty(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sex too naaa
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by bizhop01: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
When a girl had nothing to offer she's sex machine.
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Johnsown1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
For the record, a good number of Nigerian girls have nothing to offer apart from sex
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Nicenixon: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bunnatex:
For me I think that all the above is not still an indices to conclude if a man wants or does not want you. I could care about your progress but does not make you my choice of partner. I could introduce you to my friends but still won't be a guarantee.

Bottom line, we all have different craving, As a lady try and give value, if it works fine, if not be at PEACE.

The most important thing is that you know your value as a lady and don't compromise it.
You have said it all.
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by GominaJanka(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
I don't believe in all these talks. I just advice you to trust your man whole heartedly but if he choose to betray definitely he just invites God to fight him, all you need to do then is to gently park yourself aside and watch him and the justice God...
let all have the fear of ALLAH...
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Elianawalker(f): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
Banter1:
Are unmarried people supos be having fore play or sexing each other? Just asking, i aint a saint though.
maybe the question should be directed to your pastor
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Tboymessiah(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Na my biography Una write for here o....Una know me ni
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by KushLyon(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
ngwababe:

Generalising it is not good. Does it mean your mother didn't have any impact in your father's life that made him marry her? Or your sisters that married only offered sex?

Majority of the Nigeria women that offer only sex is because of the kind of men they meet. An irresponsible lady today, can meet a responsible man tomorrow and everything will change. If only sex is what you get from ladies around you, check yourself well, that's what you always bring to the table.

But let me ask, if "Nigerian women" offer only sex, what does other women in other countries offer then?

You're a sensible lady
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Nicenixon: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Elianawalker:

This is just bad
You never know anything yet, it is very much bad here.
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Banter1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
Elianawalker:
maybe the question should be directed to your pastor
Lmao. Why my pastor? You're the one talking about fore play, sex in a relationships here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby / 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.