Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex (38332 Views)

Men: The Only Sex That Never Stops Sucking / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Obitroy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=SultanOfPuna post=109919053][b] Ask God why He made Pussy So Sweet

God know wetin Him do kiss
Chief stop making this women head burst and flee special.na only pussy sweet... them tell you say DICK no sweet also na them DICK sweet passssssss we both have what it takes to make it enjoyable
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Deicide: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
BigDawsNet:
sad

Sometimes In a relationship, I don't want sex...I just want to press bress and probably suck..

That one too follow?
To be honest am also like this. I just want to play with them like toy.
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by BigDawsNet: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Deicide:
To be honest am also like this. I just want to play with them like toy.

For reaal bro...

Sex is cool but bress is life

Especially the soft one
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Gate050: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
Elianawalker:
How To Know If He Truly Loves You or Just After Sex

There are various smart ways to tell if a man truly loves you or he is just attracted to your body

1. Ask him why or what he loves about you: When you ask a man this simple question and you start hearing things like “I love your smile”, “I love you shape” or “your this and that”, “I love the way you bla bla bla”, that love is already attached to weak point, there are high chances he would leave if you lose those features or he stops getting those things he likes. A man’s true love is unconditional and without holdable reasons.

2. Watch how often he talks about your progress together: A man who loves you for real wants to talk about success, financial and physical success with you, he wants to talk about you guys going out of your box and out of your world to reach great heights.

3. What does he want most whenever he is around you: When he is around you and all that goes on in his head is sex upon sex, then its lust not love. Its your choice to stay or leave, if you feel you are having fun and are satisfied then feel free to stay. If every or most conversations you have is always leading to sex or flirt then he just wants to bang you for a while and move

4. Who are the people he introduced you to: If he hasn’t introduced you to his best friends or maybe one or two persons in his family then he probably is just out for the sex thing only. He is probably not interested in meeting your family too because he wants to keep the distance

5. His compliments are focused mostly on outward appearance: Its lovely when your man makes you feel good about yourself but when all the time its just compliments on your physical appearances then he is out for sex only.

6. When the sex is all about him: He just wants to take his clothes off, then just have sex, he doesn’t care about fore play, he doesn’t care about romance or exciting you with fore play.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZgixjGMmtE/
Confused specie... Listen! Y'all Nigeria ladies know nothing and wants no other thing from men other than their money. All Y'all are bringing with you into the relationship is that little Cookie between your tigh. So why won't I want just sex? In fact I can never date without having sex with you within the 4 days or else, I walk! So the Frank response to that bullshit you put up there is... YES! YES!! & YES!!! AND SO?
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by dlordy100: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
ValCon888:
I have a question madam OP. I'm not trying to be rude or derail your thread. Please just answer this one question:

WHY IS IT THAT THE ONLY THING YOU WOMEN HAVE TO OFFER IS SEX?

As a man who's immune to the sexual advances of Nigerian women, you entitled lots do not impress me.

It's not about getting a job or making your own money. It's about changing your mentality.

Nigerian women are mentally screwed.
Stop shaking the table
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by dlordy100: 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
If u like interrogate till next year who breakfast reach must collect chop.... Nigeria women and entitlement ni
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Maobichek: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Gee64:
Only in Freetown.

Noooo!!! My bossom friend is in Europe and the only issue he has is that the white girl will always demand for "more" sex oh! She once complained to me on Facebook on the issue. My friend is a real "stallion" but she always see sex as normal food.

Lastly, whites are entirely different from Africans, no white lady will get pregnant by mistake or "unwanted" as we call it here but it's a different thing here because once you sleep with a girl; she is pregnant.
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by firstbornson(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ok. Noted.

No. 1: So if she asks what you love about her, just say everything. Anything at all that is not physical.
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Tzar(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
You are so wrong!
The fact is that a man can still NOT do all these things and his target is ONLY sex.
The truth is that women get the vibe that it is ONLY sex men want because ALMOST ALL Nigerian women have nothing else to offer other than SEX (and very terrible sex for that matter). Nigerian women are also not ashamed to emphasize that they have nothing to offer by their utterances and mannerisms.
So men just focus on the ONLY advantage they think they can get from Nigerian women … very boring sex where the man is again expected to do everything and the woman is unwilling to lift a finger to spice things up.
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Uchesis: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Gibberish
we only have one mission...

to slam that pusssy vigorously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Uchesis: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
if i want only sex and she wants only money, are we not good to go?
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Uchesis: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tzar:
You are so wrong!
The fact is that a man can still NOT do all these things and his target is ONLY sex.
The truth is that women get the vibe that it is ONLY sex men want because ALMOST ALL Nigerian women have nothing else to offer other than SEX (and very terrible sex for that matter). Nigerian women are also not ashamed to emphasize that they have nothing to offer by their utterances and mannerisms.
So men just focus on the ONLY advantage they think they can get from Nigerian women … very boring sex where the man is again expected to do everything and the woman is unwilling to lift a finger to spice things up.
i swear nigerian girls are sooo damn boring at sex. Of all the girls i've fucckd in my life, only one has given me bj and cowgirl. can u imagine
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by lookingfly: 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
ValCon888:
I have a question madam OP. I'm not trying to be rude or derail your thread. Please just answer this one question:

As a man who's immune to the sexual advances of Nigerian women, you entitled lots do not impress me.

It's not about getting a job or making your own money. It's about changing your mentality.

and she talked about sex in the whole points......if man no demand sex now.....they would be inquisitive if you have a rod. If do, you're a player and don't love them.
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Udstar(m): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
tollyboy5:
grin make i read this update so i go fit update my format

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Hiq0: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sex is both given

Even girls want it talk about something else if you have something else to offer

A topic should also be created on how to know when a girl wants nothing but money from a man
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Tzar(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
I tell some of my friends who have never had sex with non-Nigerian women that if they do, they may hate Nigerian women.

Uchesis:

i swear nigerian girls are sooo damn boring at sex. Of all the girls i've fucckd in my life, only one has given me bj and cowgirl. can u imagine
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by smile11s(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
Elianawalker:

There are various smart ways to tell if a man truly loves you or he is just attracted to your body

1. Ask him why or what he loves about you: When you ask a man this simple question and you start hearing things like “I love your smile”, “I love you shape” or “your this and that”, “I love the way you bla bla bla”, that love is already attached to weak point, there are high chances he would leave if you lose those features or he stops getting those things he likes. A man’s true love is unconditional and without holdable reasons.

2. Watch how often he talks about your progress together: A man who loves you for real wants to talk about success, financial and physical success with you, he wants to talk about you guys going out of your box and out of your world to reach great heights.

3. What does he want most whenever he is around you: When he is around you and all that goes on in his head is sex upon sex, then its lust not love. Its your choice to stay or leave, if you feel you are having fun and are satisfied then feel free to stay. If every or most conversations you have is always leading to sex or flirt then he just wants to bang you for a while and move

4. Who are the people he introduced you to: If he hasn’t introduced you to his best friends or maybe one or two persons in his family then he probably is just out for the sex thing only. He is probably not interested in meeting your family too because he wants to keep the distance

5. His compliments are focused mostly on outward appearance: Its lovely when your man makes you feel good about yourself but when all the time its just compliments on your physical appearances then he is out for sex only.

6. When the sex is all about him: He just wants to take his clothes off, then just have sex, he doesn’t care about fore play, he doesn’t care about romance or exciting you with fore play.

it depends though.

https://gist.am/question/how-to-know-if-a-man-wants-only-sex-or-really-do-like-me
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Allisgud: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
BigDawsNet:
sad

Sometimes In a relationship, I don't want sex...I just want to press bress and probably suck..

That one too follow?
suck wetin milk no go commout abi na pussy u won suck
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by BigDawsNet: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
Allisgud:
suck wetin milk no go commout abi na pussy u won suck

It's very rare for a lady who is not carrying a preg or baby to experience lactating..
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Ebymyk(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
ValCon888:

true talk Bro... Wow, you have said it all... This should be reposted on other social media platforms...
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by kaboninc(m): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
hotwax:
Is it a crime to only want sex?

I just tire o
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by kaboninc(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Stupid post. So if I see a girl I like it means I must marry her if I approach her and indicate interest? So if I'm not marrying her what else should I do with her if not trying to fhuck her? The truth we all know is that, "give me your number, hi babe, you're beautiful, how are you, can we meet, I hope you doing good, take card etc is all because we just want to fhuck knowing well that you have nothing else in your empty brains to offer, at least we should fhuck you as much as we want if we are not marrying you. The girl I want to marry is a pure virgin and working class, I never see her pant once. I approached her for sex years ago but she resisted and only allowed romance but I'm still surprise how she was able to show me love and maintain our affair over the years without sex being an issue for us. So it's that sex I wanted and it's among the reasons I must marry her, now I'm convinced she is not a sex material, she is far from that. She doesn't stress me, if I don't call her for weeks or months, no problem, she is always loyal. So I'm convinced she is worthy to be my wife but while I keep her specially for myself alone I won't stop fhuckin free pussy Naija girls give me cheaply. They come in different shapes and sizes but 2 things are common in them, breasts and pussy. Shout out my Girlfriend, where ever u are now, I Salute Ma.

So interesting
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by kaboninc(m): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
Cryptobits:
This is one of the men they are talking about in the write up

Don't you also want a guy for sex?
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by kaboninc(m): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Bullshit!
Everyman, including the ones coming for marriage and sex are all driven by sexual impulses.
As a man, u can only make an advance to a woman that is sexually attractive, being it marriage or sex.
And there is this evolutionary instinct in all sexual animals that controls mates/breeding selection.
U can't be looking like a Kenyan sprinter with dry nyash, chest, leg and masculine looks and expect me to approach u, just to prove rubbish.
Sex~sexuality begot marriage.

I do agree

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by olaniyi0(m): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
tollyboy5:
grin make i read this update so i go fit update my format
It's obvious u can't make heaven comrade grin
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by LeoMaxtalk: 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Every man want sex. Na time some people no get that's why we're rushing.
NTTCT
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by REALretep(m): 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
Elianawalker:

Oil de your head

Keep it up

Your posts are cerebral

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by koolaid87: 3:02am On Feb 04, 2022
Well said, but this is not only about Nigerian women, its a world pandemic right now

ValCon888:

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 04, 2022
As a woman, just know that there are two points for men,both in short term & long term relationships.

Stage 1.Time for sex: They would blindly pursue, initiate and encourage sexual activity. Or they can smartly get the girl to assume that all will not be well unless she does all the dirty things they want. This time for sex can be days, months or years. They would be active participants without shame and push a girl, especially a desperate girl, to do everything sexual under the sun.

Stage 2: Time for Judgement: After the sexual stage, the man comes back to his senses. He becomes a holy man and judges the woman as if he was not an initiator and active participant in the sex. Most men are two faced like that. He will definitely turn back and start being logical, start looking at you in a bad way, this is the time he will conveniently remember that decent women are out there and he prefers one to you.

Most probable scenario is that he will always consider and respect you if you don't give him what he wants. He will always want to come back and prove that you are no saint, you are as dirty as him, or he will come back to claim that pussy that ain't cheap, that girl that proved herself decent.
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Biafraaa: 5:43am On Feb 04, 2022
My comrade [b][/b]
BigDawsNet:
sad

That one too follow?
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Cryptobits(f): 6:16am On Feb 04, 2022
kaboninc:

Don't you also want a guy for sex?
Truthfully I want more than that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby / My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.