Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex (38339 Views)

Men: The Only Sex That Never Stops Sucking / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 6:34am On Feb 04, 2022
ValCon888:
I have a question madam OP. I'm not trying to be rude or derail your thread. Please just answer this one question:

WHY IS IT THAT THE ONLY THING YOU WOMEN HAVE TO OFFER IS SEX?

As a man who's immune to the sexual advances of Nigerian women, you entitled lots do not impress me.

It's not about getting a job or making your own money. It's about changing your mentality.

Nigerian women are mentally screwed.
grin grin association of feminists will hate you for this, women are not supposed to bring anything just skirt shocked
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 6:35am On Feb 04, 2022
Jh0wsef:
EVEN AS YOU CAREFULLY ELABORATE AM REACH, HIM GO STILL FIND HIM WAY WITH OT

FEAR US grin grin grin
Bad boy grin
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by kaboninc(m): 6:45am On Feb 04, 2022
Cryptobits:
Truthfully I want more than that

I see then.
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Bigspider: 6:50am On Feb 04, 2022
Hello everyone

Please I need your advise. I have a girlfriend. I love her so much and would do just anything reasonably possible to make her happy. We've been together for years and several things have happened that we have overcome. But she happens to make a 'mistake' with one of her tutors, they got so closed chemistry started to heat up and they things happened (no sex though according to her). They kissed severally and spend nights together on more than one occasion. The nightmare about this is I am currently out of the country and make sure we communicate everyday, to include the days of the escape with the socalled tutor. And I have had no idea she could be doing that since I call her every night. Only that she will reject video call most times and complain it's too dark and there's no light, I didn't suspect any other thing . Though it almost break us but she apologized and we already let that slide. But the problem now is she is still communicating with this person and that always make my thoughts run riots. I have not suspected any fowl play though, but I don't feel comfortable that she still keep contact with this person. She explained that she already put him off and told him not to come to her house anymore, but only need to keep contact with him in case she might need help with her work or need someone to put her through. I have insisted that she should be transparent with every of their interactions which she agrees. But along the line, I sense the transparency and honesty she swore isn't 100%. Then my fear and insecurity has risen. I have requested her to block and cut ties with him. She refused and saying I am selfish and insensitive and not considering her (in case she needs help). The refusal is stern that she won't mind breaking up just not to cut contact with this person. Now I am forced to think perhaps I am selfish and insensitive. Or perhaps she doesn't respect the relationship enough to cut ties with this person. Please advise and give your honest opinion. Please don't hold back if you think I am at fault, as far as it is honest I will take it. I know some will troll and use derogatory word but I sure know there still reasonable ones in here. Please help!
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Greenbirth: 7:04am On Feb 04, 2022
Cryptobits:
This is one of the men they are talking about in the write up
you should be ashamed that the only thing you have against your man is sex. Is your type that should be avoided.
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by TuFab(f): 8:37am On Feb 04, 2022
ValCon888:
I have a question madam OP. I'm not trying to be rude or derail your thread. Please just answer this one question:

As a man who's immune to the sexual advances of Nigerian women, you entitled lots do not impress me.

It's not about getting a job or making your own money. It's about changing your mentality.

I'm sure you're referring to your mother and all the other women in your lineage.
If really you are as smart as you portray yourself to be, you wouldn't sum all Nigerian women into one silly category.
Just say girls are avoiding you because of either your chronic ugliness or other worse attributes, instead of claiming to be immune to Nigerian women.
Who wants to be with such a loser anyways?
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Cryptobits(f): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2022
Greenbirth:
you should be ashamed that the only thing you have against your man is sex. Is your type that should be avoided.
Why are you pained?

What's the fuss about?
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by lyntiffany(f): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

If Ned Nwoko or Dangote say Hi will you be here.
Abeg leave me with my search sad
LOL......Honestly is that all you have to say to someone who has a big crush on you? Alright let me continue with my search too. cry
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by debbydams(f): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2022
The5DME:
What do Nigerian women have to offer, if not sex?
u are wrong, we still have good women out der
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
lyntiffany:
LOL......Honestly is that all you have to say to someone who has a big crush on you? Alright let me continue with my search too. cry
You ladies are so approachable when valentine's is right in the corner. smiley
It will be to my favour if we get together this Monday.

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by lyntiffany(f): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

You ladies are so approachable when valentine's is right in the corner. smiley
It will be to my favour if we get together this Monday.
we do not celebrate valentine's day in my church. We forbid it but I can reconsider because of you.
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
ValCon888:

Abegii same you is in one girl's DM begging for sexy pictures
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by franchasng: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Men offer money

Women offer sex.

Sex is also a value that men appreciate a lot.

You guys keep making simple things look big.

Live life, enjoy responsibly. If you are a single lady and you meet a guy you are attracted to, dont be stingy, give him some but please protect yourself biko.

Sex was created to be enjoyed not to be condemned. Sex and food are necessities, stop criminalizing sex sad angry

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by ValCon888: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Abegii same you is in one girl's DM begging for sexy pictures
Show me where i was begging for sexy pictures.
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
ValCon888:

Show me where i was begging for sexy pictures.
Show us all your inbox in all the social media platform you use
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:12am On Feb 11, 2022
lyntiffany:
we do not celebrate valentine's day in my church. We forbid it but I can reconsider because of you.
grin Permission to DM you. Where is your location.
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by lyntiffany(f): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
grin Permission to DM you. Where is your location.
PH. Sure you are.
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2022
lyntiffany:
PH. Sure you are.
PortHarcourt embarassed
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by kaboninc(m): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
lyntiffany:
PH. Sure you are.

Passing by
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by lyntiffany(f): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
(
kaboninc:

Passing by

grin grin grin...... Mr man
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by lyntiffany(f): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

PortHarcourt embarassed
why the sad face?
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:05am On Feb 13, 2022
lyntiffany:
why the sad face?
Because I stay in Lagos
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by efficiencie(m): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Elianawalker:
How To Know If He Truly Loves You or Just After Sex

There are various smart ways to tell if a man truly loves you or he is just attracted to your body

1. Ask him why or what he loves about you: When you ask a man this simple question and you start hearing things like “I love your smile”, “I love you shape” or “your this and that”, “I love the way you bla bla bla”, that love is already attached to weak point, there are high chances he would leave if you lose those features or he stops getting those things he likes. A man’s true love is unconditional and without holdable reasons.

2. Watch how often he talks about your progress together: A man who loves you for real wants to talk about success, financial and physical success with you, he wants to talk about you guys going out of your box and out of your world to reach great heights.

3. What does he want most whenever he is around you: When he is around you and all that goes on in his head is sex upon sex, then its lust not love. Its your choice to stay or leave, if you feel you are having fun and are satisfied then feel free to stay. If every or most conversations you have is always leading to sex or flirt then he just wants to bang you for a while and move

4. Who are the people he introduced you to: If he hasn’t introduced you to his best friends or maybe one or two persons in his family then he probably is just out for the sex thing only. He is probably not interested in meeting your family too because he wants to keep the distance

5. His compliments are focused mostly on outward appearance: Its lovely when your man makes you feel good about yourself but when all the time its just compliments on your physical appearances then he is out for sex only.

6. When the sex is all about him: He just wants to take his clothes off, then just have sex, he doesn’t care about fore play, he doesn’t care about romance or exciting you with fore play.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZgixjGMmtE/

Story story...a skilled player will meet all these conditions. The only way to know if a man is gunning for sex alone is to: CLOSE YOUR LEGS UNTIL YOU ARE WEDDED! The guy will try all the tricks in the book until konji disorganizes his head and the only sane decision will be to move on. CLOSE YOUR LEGS or else one deek at a time you will eventually become a basket...leaking crap everywhere!

Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Youngpo413: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Elianawalker:
Honestly alot of you men here have no shame...

I made a post for women and all I see are men nagging about women. If this is not obsession I wonder what it is, why are you so obsessed with women in Nigeria. If you hate women in Nigeria so much why not avoid them.

Most comments from the men have been negative... Honestly this is very pathetic I must say, shameful and hypocritical... I have over 50 guys in my email already and while you come here to act arrogant and unmannered you still jump into the mail of ladies.

Why? Honestly I am completely disappointed... I have not even spent a month here ND all I see is toxic and depressed men everywhere.

If girls hurt you in the past can't you get over it?

This is just bad
e-mail from 50 simps not men...
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by toujurs: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Your number one ehn, Its okay for a lady to judge a guy right, but its not for a guy to judge a lady, what more do you exepect him to like about you, when he does all the provision. He takes care of you, give you money, ask about you, what more can a lady give if not kontus. With that aside.

You said he would leave when all those features aren't there, Can you staynin a relationship with a guy who went broke from being financially stable, if a guy provides and later can't provide anymore, won't you leave him for a better guy who can take care of you.

This your points aren't reasonable.
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by AlphaTaikun: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Elianawalker:
How To Know If He Truly Loves You or Just After Sex

There are various smart ways to tell if a man truly loves you or he is just attracted to your body

1. Ask him why or what he loves about you: When you ask a man this simple question and you start hearing things like “I love your smile”, “I love you shape” or “your this and that”, “I love the way you bla bla bla”, that love is already attached to weak point, there are high chances he would leave if you lose those features or he stops getting those things he likes. A man’s true love is unconditional and without holdable reasons.

2. Watch how often he talks about your progress together: A man who loves you for real wants to talk about success, financial and physical success with you, he wants to talk about you guys going out of your box and out of your world to reach great heights.

3. What does he want most whenever he is around you: When he is around you and all that goes on in his head is sex upon sex, then its lust not love. Its your choice to stay or leave, if you feel you are having fun and are satisfied then feel free to stay. If every or most conversations you have is always leading to sex or flirt then he just wants to bang you for a while and move

4. Who are the people he introduced you to: If he hasn’t introduced you to his best friends or maybe one or two persons in his family then he probably is just out for the sex thing only. He is probably not interested in meeting your family too because he wants to keep the distance

5. His compliments are focused mostly on outward appearance: Its lovely when your man makes you feel good about yourself but when all the time its just compliments on your physical appearances then he is out for sex only.

6. When the sex is all about him: He just wants to take his clothes off, then just have sex, he doesn’t care about fore play, he doesn’t care about romance or exciting you with fore play.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZgixjGMmtE/
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Cutehector(m): 6:35am On Jun 11, 2022
TuFab:

I'm sure you're referring to your mother and all the other women in your lineage.
If really you are as smart as you portray yourself to be, you wouldn't sum all Nigerian women into one silly category.
Just say girls are avoiding you because of either your chronic ugliness or other worse attributes, instead of claiming to be immune to Nigerian women.
Who wants to be with such a loser anyways?
why is it paining you?
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Cutehector(m): 6:36am On Jun 11, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

Because I stay in Lagos
you dey find babe? wink
Re: How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex by Oyindamolah: 6:19pm On Mar 18

Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby / 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58