Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,210 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) (39915 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Decryptor(m): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tetehjewels:

He is only extending his prayer to all other Nigerians who are also in the military and fighting for the safety of lives and property including those In the NE.

A good prayer afterall the man is also a Nigerian but in the US army.

Na you dey suppose stone chair

Yes he is in a country that works and not a cesspit.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by faithfull18(f): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Dude is lucky he didn't find her on top of another dick angry

Dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, let alone getting married to one.

I'm sure that lady must have banged lots of dicks while that nigga was away
Eeyah, you must really be heartbroken. May you get the healing you need. Don't let me even give the reply you deserve.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Decryptor:

Yes he is in a country that works and not a cesspit.

Stop being an ass licker my friend. The US is also a cesspit considering what their country has done to other countries just because of power and their hunger for the resources of those countries.

Killings in the US is more than those in the war front. Crime is at an all time high and so are drug addictions.

US economy is in shambles. The dollar is useless in USA and they are about to scrap it and Introduce digital currency same way Nigeria did.

Countries who once pegged their currencies to the dollar are dropping the dollar and moving to gold.

I have top people in the US government as friends and many of them want to Japa from USA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
faithfull18:

Eeyah, you must really be heartbroken. May you get the healing you need. Don't let me even give the reply you deserve.

My comments Is seriously paining nairaland girls Badly. grin .this one will soon die tonight because of pains. Mumu You didn't see others to quote, na me u see quote!
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Ojukwu007(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, let alone getting married to one.

LOLS! EASY MAN..WTF
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by faithfull18(f): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:

My comments Is seriously paining nairaland girls Badly. grin .this one will soon die tonight because of pains. Mumu You didn't see others to quote, na me u see quote!
You are very silly, small boy. Pele, stupidity is very easy to spot because it's always loud, that's why.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by GoldHorse(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lovely!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Ojukwu007(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
Thank GOD he met her work not with another man, women are not gender that can be alone for 11 months, adam did not spend up to 11 hours before eve was misled.
I dey tell you...
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by RosyIsBlessed: 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Everything now na news for Nigeria. Courtesy of bloggers everywhere who wants to become like Linda Ikeji.
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Dagger111(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
CaptainStephen:
The job for you.

i saw my kid for the first time when he was four months old.

I saw my wife 7months after our wedding because i was redeployed to the Northern part of the country facing serious insecurity issues. That's military job for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by topboss: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
IF THEY SEND HIM TO UKRAINE, HE WILL KNOW THE WEIGHT OF JOINING US ARMY.

NOW, HE IS JUST DOING TOUR.

NA VACATION HIM DEY.

NDI HOLIDAY
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by guychidile: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
Where ever u find greener pasture,I beg u, Nigerian pls go harvest them for your good..gba gam!
We move

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Theunbothered: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tetehjewels:

Stop being an ass licker my friend. The US is also a cesspit considering what their country has done to other countries just because of power and their hunger for the resources of those countries.

Killings in the US is more than those in the war front. Crime is at an all time high and so are drug addictions.

US economy is in shambles. The dollar is useless in USA and they are about to scrap it and Introduce digital currency same way Nigeria did.

Countries who once pegged their currencies to the dollar are dropping the dollar and moving to gold.

I have top people in the US government as friends and many of them want to Japa from USA
grin grin grin grin grin

Lie better comrade

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by HRMK: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
is he of american army or nigerian soldier on special assignment abroad?
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Theunbothered: 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
HRMK:
is he of american army or nigerian soldier on special assignment abroad?

He is in the American army, a proper army unlike what we have here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
faithfull18:

You are very silly, small boy. Pele, stupidity is very easy to spot because it's always loud, that's why.

You are very stupid. Nairaland girls are always in severe pains whenever they see my comments grin Abeg Don't ever quote me on Nairaland again! Idiot try and mind your f*cking business!
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Sijo01(f): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
So sweet cry
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
tyup:
May God bless and protect our Nigerian Army and every other joint task force of the military fighting off terrorist in the NE and every other region in the country. our thoughts and prayers are with you guys.
Nigerian army are fighting a fake war and they know it, I always tell people, God don't have business with unserious people. That's how we told super Eagle don't pick Buhari call, it's wisdom from God that signal not to pick Buhari's calls, No amount of prayer to God will ever stop them from loosing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Benjax4all: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:

I no blame u but pple were register u pple for Nairaland, some of u talk like if men don't also cheat on their wife

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by TheKingsmann(m): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
Thank GOD he met her work not with another man, women are not gender that can be alone for 11 months, adam did not spend up to 11 hours before eve was misled.
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Theunbothered:

grin grin grin grin grin

Lie better comrade

Many of you are just too brainwashed to the point of abject ignorance

S.3571 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Banking for All Act ...
This bill requires Federal Reserve member banks to provide digital pass-through accounts (i.e., digital dollar wallets) to residents and citizens.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/3571
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by miniziter(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
This guy was my course mate in Lautech.
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Gunayo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
were you there? How do you know?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Ofiadiegwu: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
I wish them more joy and perfect reunion after these long months
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Fabb326: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
For country Nigeria, 11 years if you like come back Amaka no send you. She have already moved on
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Aduroja123(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
Love is a motherfucker beautiful thingy grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by dealembassy: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
Which of your army?
tyup:
May God bless and protect our Nigerian Army and every other joint task force of the military fighting off terrorist in the NE and every other region in the country. our thoughts and prayers are with you guys.
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by 1F30M4(f): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Awwwwwwwwn, how sweet of him!
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by bigtt76(f): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
The kain nack den go nack today eh cheesy grin

Sammydanny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XmpBEpE3j4

A Nigerian woman, Elizabeth Oyeyomi, burst into tears of joy recently after her husband, Damilare Oyeyomi, serving in the US Army, surprised her at work after 11 months of being deployed overseas.

He recently called her and told her he would be away for another 6 months. A heartbroken Elizabeth took it in good stride, only for him to pull off a pleasant surprise at her office.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by winner37(m): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Very nice but i have a question to ask. Can a women stay in her prime for 11 months without having sex ?
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by raphy(m): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
tyup:

See this one

Naija na scam see how many naija don japa do join foreign military.
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by joyandfaith: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
winner37:
Very nice but i have a question to ask.
Can men in their prime stay for 11 months without having sex ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Siblings Recreate Their Childhood Photo From 1999 / My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP! / A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.