Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) (39922 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Myself2(m): 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
after4:
the problem una dey always get be sey when una post things like this and people finally open am, an nonsense dem go see. and later una go still turn and complain sey people no dey view una post. what stops you from showing the real video?

I almost had the same thought as you till I watched it to the end.
The real video is at the end.

I love stories like these that bring tears of joy to my eyes
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Elidrisy20: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
6 mouth without service, how comes, how possible?
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Zubi10(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
Thank GOD he met her work not with another man, women are not gender that can be alone for 11 months, adam did not spend up to 11 hours before eve was misled.
There's nothing one cannot see on this nairaland...People with bad mouth
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by revolt(m): 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Chic wey fit dey collect cucumber when e no dey lol.... clout chasing...
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Theunbothered: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tetehjewels:

Many of you are just too brainwashed to the point of abject ignorance

S.3571 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Banking for All Act ...
This bill requires Federal Reserve member banks to provide digital pass-through accounts (i.e., digital dollar wallets) to residents and citizens.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/3571

Where in this bill did they mention that the dollar would be scrapped?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by koxi: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
tyup:
May God bless and protect our Nigerian Army and every other joint task force of the military fighting off terrorist in the NE and every other region in the country. our thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

Did you read the part that says “US ARMY”?
#justsaying
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by NNTR: 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
Thank GOD he met her work not with another man, women are not gender that can be alone for 11 months, adam did not spend up to 11 hours before eve was misled.
John 2:4
"“Woman, why do you involve me?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come.
i.e. Jesus said to her, “[Dear] woman, what is that to you and to Me?
My time [to act and to be revealed] has not yet come.”

Adam & Eve actually did spend up to 11 hours before Eve was misled.

Ololade1999:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin walahi you are very funny. What you said is true o.
Legend, in fact, has it, that, it was at, the last hour, that both Adam & Eve f'ked up

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by supereagle(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
The wife looks like a Deeper life member.
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
Theunbothered:

Where in this bill did they mention that the dollar would be scrapped?

Do you know what a DIGITAL WALLET is?

What do you think a digital wallet would hold if not digital currency as against the US dollar?

Continue wallowing in ignorance. People like you clearly do not know what is happening in the world today

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by UnbiasedOne: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tetehjewels:

Stop being an ass licker my friend. The US is also a cesspit considering what their country has done to other countries just because of power and their hunger for the resources of those countries.

Killings in the US is more than those in the war front. Crime is at an all time high and so are drug addictions.

US economy is in shambles. The dollar is useless in USA and they are about to scrap it and Introduce digital currency same way Nigeria did.

Countries who once pegged their currencies to the dollar are dropping the dollar and moving to gold.

I have top people in the US government as friends and many of them want to Japa from USA

Liar.
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
UnbiasedOne:

Liar.

Catch up with the convo. Some of us get leg pass many of una
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Misterdhee1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tetehjewels:

Stop being an ass licker my friend. The US is also a cesspit considering what their country has done to other countries just because of power and their hunger for the resources of those countries.

Killings in the US is more than those in the war front. Crime is at an all time high and so are drug addictions.

US economy is in shambles. The dollar is useless in USA and they are about to scrap it and Introduce digital currency same way Nigeria did.

Countries who once pegged their currencies to the dollar are dropping the dollar and moving to gold.

I have top people in the US government as friends and many of them want to Japa from USA
U get time o. That guy is probably held in the traffic selling gala. Why not allow him wallow in his ignorance for free?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by frozen70(f): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sammydanny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XmpBEpE3j4

A Nigerian woman, Elizabeth Oyeyomi, burst into tears of joy recently after her husband, Damilare Oyeyomi, serving in the US Army, surprised her at work after 11 months of being deployed overseas.

He recently called her and told her he would be away for another 6 months. A heartbroken Elizabeth took it in good stride, only for him to pull off a pleasant surprise at her office.

Love is very sweet and warm for those who have the right partner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Misterdhee1:

U get time o. That guy is probably held in the traffic selling gala. Why not allow him wallow in his ignorance for free?

Their level of brainwash is shocking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by CaptainStephen(m): 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Dagger111:

He saw my wife 7months after our wedding because i was redeployed to the Northern part of the country facing serious insecurity issues. That's military job for you.
Bro!
E no easy mehnn, make God continue to keep us all and our nation in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Zhahovic(m): 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
I've seen plenty of this in movies, next post please
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Theunbothered: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tetehjewels:

Do you know what a DIGITAL WALLET is?

What do you think a digital wallet would hold if not digital currency as against the US dollar?

Continue wallowing in ignorance. People like you clearly do not know what is happening in the world today

So the digital currency they are using is it pounds or yen or what?

So if I go to a shop and give them a 5 dollar bill they won't take it from my hand?
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
You all are only interested in knowing if the woman was faithful. None of you is directing same question towards the man, why is it so? Not even one guy here has mentioned the husband. Is it out of sheer hypocrisy or misogyny sad . When you are done answering for the man, I will answer your question.
winner37:
Very nice but i have a question to ask.
Can a women stay in her prime for 11 months without having sex ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by psalmylee: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
tyup:
May God bless and protect our Nigerian Army and every other joint task force of the military fighting off terrorist in the NE and every other region in the country. our thoughts and prayers are with you guys.
oga speak for yourself.. Which one is our...oga speak for yourself abeg
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
Theunbothered:

So the digital currency they are using is it pounds or yen or what?

So if I go to a shop and give them a 5 dollar bill they won't take it from my hand?

Smh. The Ignorance in you is mind blowing sha
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by guru90: 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
US Force... Confirmed... Not all these Boko Haram 9ja Soldiers that loves killing innocent citizens secretly...............
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by dalass(f): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Dude is lucky he didn't find her on top of another dick angry

Dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, let alone getting married to one.

I'm sure that lady must have banged lots of dicks while that nigga was away
a

Despite deceiving her that he'd still be away for another 6 months, he still met her at work... Shocking her to her marrows...as a thorough bred Yoruba and of a Nigerian origin..

Yet you can still talk trash about dating/ marrying a Nigerian girl .... It should be obvious to you that like attracts like. You are attracted to people like yourself. Speak only for yourself.

Only yesterday we saw on NL, a married Nigerian guy shot multiple times by a transgender prostitute at almost 12 in the midnight because their dick can't stay in one place! Nigerian men angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by dalass(f): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You all are only interested in knowing if the woman was faithful. None of you is directing same question towards the man, why is it so? Not even one guy here has mentioned the husband. Is it out of sheer hypocrisy or misogyny sad . When you are done answering for the man, I will answer your question.

It's a shame on this platform that many guys speak against the female ones always accusing them of unfaithfulness and I wonder whether they came from a woman, have sisters or not with all the wrong mindsets and negative comments ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
They keep accusing women, yet do worse. I am still waiting for one of them to answer my question.
dalass:

It's a shame on this platform that many guys speak against the female ones always accusing them of unfaithfulness and I wonder whether they came from a woman, have sisters or not with all the wrong mindsets and negative comments ..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by YaQsGaYa(m): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
That's a career woman my brothers, no be all dis idiots always on Instagram and tiktok with big yansh and breast with empty brains..
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Hiq0: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Really
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Babastrong(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=GoodHardDick post=109919255]Dude is lucky he didn't find her on top of another dick angry

Dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, let alone getting married to one.

I'm sure that lady must have banged lots of dicks while that nigga was away [ This reveals your family. Men should be careful of marrying your sisters.]
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Jman24(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
winner37:
Very nice but i have a question to ask.
Can a women stay in her prime for 11 months without having sex ?

It is very possible but rare.
They need a special type of distraction which includes;
Use of dildos
More working hours (a little stress can help)

But when you are jobless like all those nija ladies that sit all day in the barracks grin... Hehehe

Can a man stay up to 11 months without sex?
Not even advisable because some of those distractions Could lead to erectile dysfunction

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Mamijoh(f): 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
tyup:
May God bless and protect our own Army here and every other joint task force of the military fighting off terrorist in the NE and every other regions in the country. our thoughts and prayers are with you guys.
Amen and Amen, in Jesus name
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by anoziechi(f): 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
Can a man stay 11months without cheating on the wife??
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by anoziechi(f): 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP! / A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months / Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.