Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) (39921 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
anoziechi:
Can a man stay 11months without cheating on the wife??
yes nah
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Foreseer: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Dude is lucky he didn't find her on top of another dick angry

Dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, let alone getting married to one.

I'm sure that lady must have banged lots of dicks while that nigga was away
You think say every girl be like ur sisters.

cool cool shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by winner37(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jman24:

It is very possible but rare.
They need a special type of distraction which includes;
Use of dildos
More working hours (a little stress can help)

But when you are jobless like all those nija ladies that sit all day in the barracks grin... Hehehe

Can a man stay up to 11 months without sex?
Not even advisable because some of those distractions Could lead to erectile dysfunction

when i relocated to ib i stay a year without sex but it was a hard time . Nigerian ladies that like sex too much especially jobles once can't stay for 6 months without sex
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by winner37(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jman24:

It is very possible but rare.
They need a special type of distraction which includes;
Use of dildos
More working hours (a little stress can help)

But when you are jobless like all those nija ladies that sit all day in the barracks grin... Hehehe

Can a man stay up to 11 months without sex?
Not even advisable because some of those distractions Could lead to erectile dysfunction
R

ladies love sex more than men in nature.
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by UnbiasedOne: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by UnbiasedOne: 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tetehjewels:

Catch up with the convo. Some of us get leg pass many of una

uote author=Tetehjewels post=109922822]

Catch up with the convo. Some of us get leg pass many of una[/quote]

Big liar. US has zero plans to scrap the dollar just like you have zero friends that are ranking US officials.

Liar
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Cjzukasine: 2:10am On Feb 04, 2022
Gallant soldier u are welcome. Thank u for destroying Al-Hashimi in Syria
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by Decryptor(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2022
[s]
Tetehjewels:

Stop being an ass licker my friend. The US is also a cesspit considering what their country has done to other countries just because of power and their hunger for the resources of those countries.

Killings in the US is more than those in the war front. Crime is at an all time high and so are drug addictions.

US economy is in shambles. The dollar is useless in USA and they are about to scrap it and Introduce digital currency same way Nigeria did.

Countries who once pegged their currencies to the dollar are dropping the dollar and moving to gold.

I have top people in the US government as friends and many of them want to Japa from USA
[/s]

US is about to scrap dollar? cheesy

How old are you??

How many big companies in the US that contribute to their economy accept cryptocurrency in place of the dollar?

This is the most shíty comment I have ever read on Nairaland in years. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by HRMK: 10:54am On Feb 04, 2022
Theunbothered:

He is in the American army, a proper army unlike what we have here.
OK.
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by anoziechi(f): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
yes nah
for where??
Re: Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) by DonroxyII: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
, adam did not spend up to 11 hours before eve was misled.
You dey there grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP! / A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months / Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.