Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? (2051 Views)

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? / Why Does She Give Me Attitude When We Are With My Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by imoh4king(m): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
I have gone to offices and shops and relate with the ladies on a very warm and polite atmosphere but once you ask the lady for her name and maybe with phone number, she begins to act proud.

Ladies, pls what comes to your mind when a guy whom you have known for a while request for your name and contact?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by dkidd: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
They don't like u... But they all can't dislike u so I will like to believe the problem is with u undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by DonBenny77(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
For a typical Nigerian girl mentality asking for that is like saying "I want to knack you" that's the reaction you get. They now weigh you if you can "afford" them or not before giving out the number. They will deny being in a relationship if you get weight then them fit give you nack that same hour if you really get weight.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by imoh4king(m): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
dkidd:
They don't like u... But they all can't dislike u so I will like to believe the problem is with u undecided

Well, I thought the same till recently. I asked a pharmacy attendant for her name and she acted funny but still gave me though.

Few days later, another of her colleague who had helped me out with some prescription (My Father's prescription before u go think say I dey chew medication like groundnut), told me her name and we exchanged mobile lines.

I was shocked when the recent lady informed me that the first lady that told me her name was angry with both of us for exchanging contact nums.

My question then is; If she had interest or partial interest why the attitude.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by Kriss216: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
imoh4king:

Well, I thought the same till recently. I asked a pharmacy attendant for her name and she acted funny but still gave me though.

Few days later, another of her colleague who had helped me out with some prescription (My Father's prescription before u go think say I dey chew medication like groundnut), told me her name and we exchanged mobile lines.

I was shocked when the recent lady informed me that the first lady that told me her name was angry with both of us for exchanging contact nums.

Women are naturally dramatic.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by imoh4king(m): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
DonBenny77:
For a typical Nigerian girl mentality asking for that is like saying "I want to knack you" that's the reaction you get. The now weigh you if you can "afford" them or not before giving out the number. They will deny being in a relationship if you get weight then them fit give you nack that same hour if you really get weight.....

I agree with you. In Africa or maybe in my State, if u smile to a lady, they think say you wan knack.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by imoh4king(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
Kriss216:

Women are naturally dramatic.

Bro, black. opportunistic and unexposed women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by dkidd: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
imoh4king:

Some of our girls love to pretend. Even if they need u like oxygen they will rather loose consciousness that open up. But she gave u the number naa.. u supposed know say some girls like to demor first. Generally u win some and loose some.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by imoh4king(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
dkidd:

Some of our girls love to pretend. Even if they need u like oxygen they will rather loose consciousness that open up. But she gave u the number naa.. u supposed know say some girls like to demor first. Generally u win some and loose some.

Yeah, but the first girl ONLY GAVE OR TOLD ME HER NAME, R-E-LUNC-TANTLY.... that was why I didn't dare ask for her mobile digit.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by dkidd: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
imoh4king:

Yeah, but the first girl ONLY GAVE OR TOLD ME HER NAME, R-E-LUNC-TANTLY.... that was why I didn't dare ask for her mobile digit.
Lol then u don't need her.. let her die in pretence. Had a similar experience one time in uni days. I switched to her very "friendly" friend quickly and all hell broke loose but I didn't even bother anymore. She even went as far as accusing her friend of snatching her boyfriend (me) from her 🤣😂 some girls no well. Just follow the one when send u na the Koko be that

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by imoh4king(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
dkidd:

Lol then u don't need her.. let her die in pretence. Had a similar experience one time in uni days. I switched to her very "friendly" friend quickly and all hell broke loose but I didn't even bother anymore. She even went as far as accusing her friend of snatching her boyfriend (me) from her 🤣😂 some girls no well. Just follow the one when send u na the Koko be that

"Follow the one that sends you".... Bro, true words of wisdom.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by Pauliaette(m): 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
Experience
Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
imoh4king:
I have gone to offices and shops and relate with the ladies on a very warm and polite atmosphere but once you ask the lady for her name and maybe with phone number, she begins to act proud.

Ladies, pls what comes to your mind when a guy whom you have known for a while request for your name and contact?

Why you wan collect her phone number and name.

You wan send am prayer points.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by Atolu01: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Because men are scum.
Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by Gee64: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
If you are handsome or rich or both, she might give you without asking.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by DavidTech23(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
She no like you. Women will even insult you for that, if they don't like you. If they like you, they'll happily give you.
But I don't ask for number and name. No time.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by Iamzik: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
Skyview01:

He want to send prayer to her mailbox🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by thesilentman(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
Forget about names and numbers.I do prey on women when they are most emotionally vulnerable-that moment,women loseguard a lot.Just move closer to her with sweet talks and touches and the rest is always history...
A Couple of years ago,one woman in my neigbourhood came to report her husband to me late in the night-how he bruised her that day and threw her things out...she told me she got no place to pass the night...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by Nonexisting1: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
dkidd:
More like they don't smell or see riches in him. Them vaginarians, the long throated human specie will always pay attention whenever and wherever they see or smell money. Never underestimate their sense of smell when it comes to money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by imoh4king(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Skyview01:

Prayer point? Very very funny...

1. To establish familiarity with her.

2. Incase in my absense, I have to send my younger sibling to get the same medicatn from someone who knows my regular.

3. To invite her to my Church for praise & worship. Lol

4. She's gorgeous.

5. Go n sleep.
Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by imoh4king(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
DavidTech23:
She no like you. Women will even insult you for that, if they don't like you. If they like you, they'll happily give you.
But I don't ask for number and name. No time.

You no dey ask for name and number? Na olosho u dey patronize?
Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by imoh4king(m): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Atolu01:
Because men are scum.

Scum jam u there...
Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by DavidTech23(m): 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
imoh4king:

You no dey ask for name and number? Na olosho u dey patronize?
God forbid.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by imoh4king(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
thesilentman:
Forget about names and numbers.I do prey on women when they are most emotionally vulnerable-that moment,women loseguard a lot.Just move closer to her with sweet talks and touches and the rest is always history...
A Couple of years ago,one woman in my neigbourhood came to report her husband to me late in the night-how he bruised her that day and threw her things out...she told me she got no place to pass the night...

Bro, that's adultery. Go and read the curses in the Bible heaped upon an adulterous man. Guy, u get mind o.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
imoh4king:

Prayer point? Very very funny...

1. To establish familiarity with her.

2. Incase in my absense, I have to send my younger sibling to get the same medicatn from someone who knows my regular.

3. To invite her to my Church for praise & worship. Lol

4. She's gorgeous.

5. Go n sleep.

Ok. I now understand.

For prayer points and church invitation. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by imoh4king(m): 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
DavidTech23:

God forbid.

grin

Wetin be God forbid.

Guy, some olosho(s) are cleaner, more cultured, STD free, fun to hang out with, than all those pretentious girls who come out from their Houses, braless and pantless, strolling around as if they have somewhere urgent to go while selling their market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by dkidd: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nonexisting1:
More like they don't smell or see riches in him. Them vaginarians, the long throated human specie will always pay attention whenever and wherever they see or smell money. Never underestimate their sense of smell when it comes to money.
Lol 😂
Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by imoh4king(m): 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
Skyview01:

Ok. I now understand.

For prayer points and church invitation. Lol

cool

You and prayer points....
Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
imoh4king:

cool

You and prayer points....

Maybe if the lady is aware that you are a prayer warrior. She will be happy to give her number for powerful prayer points. grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by imoh4king(m): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Skyview01:

Maybe if the lady is aware that you are a prayer warrior. She will be happy to give her number for powerful prayer points. grin grin cheesy

But another thing is how and where you ask them for the number.

Ladies rarely give out their names and number when they are around and moving with their female friends.

Maybe they don't want to look cheap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
imoh4king:

But another thing is how and where you ask them for the number.

Ladies rarely give out their names and number when they are around and moving with their female friends.

Maybe they don't want to look cheap.

Una get mind o, I nor fit ask number from a random lady wey I nor know.

I can introduce myself and give my number if interested to give me a call.

If she doesn't call, i would take it as a non interest and move on. That was a long time though.

If I have to ask for a number, I would be 100% sure she was into me with zero chances of a rejection.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? by imoh4king(m): 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
Skyview01:

Una get mind o, I nor fit ask number from a random lady wey I nor know.

I can introduce myself and give my number if interested to give me a call.

If she doesn't call, i would take it as a non interest and move on. That was a long time though.

If I have to ask for a number, I would be 100% sure she was into me with zero chances of a rejection.

Bro, sometimes its just for the fun of it.

Moreover, the current economic hardship in the country doesn't create room for such benevolence socialization, where most ladies are looking for someone who will catapult them out of poverty and indebtedness.

Imagine collecting number and the first time you call them, they tell you they have not eaten since yesterday.

Second time you call them, they tell you their birthday is next week.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? / What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust / A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.