Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. (3582 Views)

Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin / Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by Danielwiseoo(f): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
I need mature minds on my thread ... no insults and no kids allowed .. am currently in narayi.. Good ashewo joints in kaduna pls..
Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
GreenOris come in here..was this not the same kid who posted about that gal and said she was used for ritual?

Daniel I am asking again cos y've been running from the truth since yesterday.. who gave you the permission to post that girl's picture?

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by Halimaatz(f): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
u sef, are u matured
Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by MufasaLion: 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
Government House, Kaduna.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
You bloody liar can't defend yourself cos y've been exposed...your picture is everywhere on here..
I repeat who gave you the permission to post those pictures?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by Danielwiseoo(f): 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
GreenOris come in here..was this not the same kid who posted about that gal and said she was used for ritual?

Daniel I am asking again cos y've been running from the truth since yesterday.. who gave you the permission to post that girl's picture?
u on my neck nigga .. what's with u .. I said her mom asked me and I told her the whole truth about her daughter and her bf that she normally visit each Saturday.. and the bf never contacted her daughter after her death instead he travelled and the mom said I should help find the guy..
Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
u on my neck nigga .. what's with u .. I said her mom asked me and I told her the whole truth about her daughter and her bf that she normally visit each Saturday.. and the bf never contacted her daughter after her death instead he travelled and the mom said I should help find the guy..
You didn't say that you liar..
Tell me how does the bf not contacting automatically mean he killed her?
And why did you not debunk everyone who said they knew that girl and that she wasn't killed for ritual as you said..
How did you come into the conclusion that her body was found in the bush..?
Explain yourself here you this boy..
Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by luizpippo(m): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
I know they used to frequent TV junction that year, there were some hotels there back in 2012.

The way they try to grab you in the evenings is funny
Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by Danielwiseoo(f): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And why did you not debunk everyone who said they knew that girl and that she wasn't killed for ritual as you said..
it's like you related to Noah.. if not no random guy will keep defending a murderer online.. ok to be honest .. I am really serious here the guy blocked on Facebook and Twitter and he's not living in his house anymore.. I am so serious Fernandez.. I am serious asf ry now
Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by Danielwiseoo(f): 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
I repeat did the mother give you any permission to post those pictures and was she found in the bush as you said?
And why did you not debunk people yesterday when they said they knew the gal and she wasn't killed for ritual?
Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by Danielwiseoo(f): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
yes she gave me
Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by Theboy21: 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=Danielwiseoo post=109929676][/quote] Damn too bad, i saw the post on my Facebook friend timeline...

Back to topic, with d way narayi bebs dey do giveaway u still dey find olosho cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
yes she gave me
Why didn't you debunk the people who Said they knew her?and that she wasn't killed for ritual purpose..?

Was she really found in the bush with her organs plucked as you said?

She gave you what?why are you shivering already Daniel?you are lying quote me directly..
How did you get the obituary picture of that gal?
If you really have it post a picture of the flyer right now..
Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by Danielwiseoo(f): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
Theboy21:
Damn too bad, i saw the post on my Facebook friend timeline...

Back to topic, with d way narayi bebs dey do giveaway u still dey find olosho cheesy cheesy
I still dey find the babes o. .were u fit find better one na
Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by GreenOris: 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by HarunaWest(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Halimaatz:
u sef, are u matured
Cos he realized that yall behave immature

1 Like

Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by Theboy21: 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
It depends, but which part of Narayi u dey?
Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by Yomzyboy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Las Vegas in narayi,Green Apple in the same narayi, orange gate in barnawa... �
Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by Danielwiseoo(f): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2022
Theboy21:
It depends, but which part of Narayi u dey?
close to narayi police station
Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by Takeit2017(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I repeat did the mother give you any permission to post those pictures and was she found in the bush as you said?
And why did you not debunk people yesterday when they said they knew the gal and she wasn't killed for ritual?

Oga rest

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2022
Takeit2017:

Oga rest
Ok..
Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by Takeit2017(m): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why didn't you debunk the people who Said they knew her?and that she wasn't killed for ritual purpose..?

Was she really found in the bush with her organs plucked as you said?

She gave you what?why are you shivering already Daniel?you are lying quote me directly..
How did you get the obituary picture of that gal?
If you really have it post a picture of the flyer right now..

U rea have this energy to be dragging person online Abeg try they rest

1 Like

Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2022
Takeit2017:

U rea have this energy to be dragging person online Abeg try they rest
If only you knew what he did.. cry
Re: Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. by Takeit2017(m): 8:48am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If only you knew what he did.. cry

My bad
No vex am off sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude / I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him / Love Is Not About Beauty Is About^^^^^^^ Click And See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.