Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him (3586 Views)

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by Stephen2324(m): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
I know of a man who married a single mom with 3 kids

They now beat him

Learn OR perish!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by SunmibareARC: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
Stephen2324:

They now beat him

Learn OR perish!!!

I guess you're the man

19 Likes

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by talented321: 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
I don experience such incidents well well..
Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by obinna58(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
Stephen2324:

They now beat him

Learn OR perish!!!
grin grin
If you think life is difficult try being a simp

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by Hezzyluv: 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Stephen2324:

They now beat him

Learn OR perish!!!

I am sure they had told him or warned him of what betide him in the future when he was about to marry that oloshi woman, but he called these people names.
Behold the manifestation. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by Aboks(m): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
op is an experienced man lol
the beating no get joy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by Nonexisting: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
Any man willing to be vessel used in teaching simps a lesson, I'll simply appreciate him. @OP, I hope you thanked him for his service? I'm sure his story will save many simps around that area.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by Nonexisting: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
obinna58:
grin grin
Simping can be very overwhelming. If I hire a simp, I will be paying him salary and ask him to stay home because he is already busy 24hrs each day impressing and thinking about how to impress vaginarians the more. How can he work with all that in his hands. Pity simps wherever you see them. It's not easy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by orohbirodeysmel: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
The story no clear, maybe na him first beat his wife...

They cannot wake up and start beating him. Again, 3 kids is too much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by LeeSmart: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ma friend own na single mom with 5 kids from 4 different men.....omor the man see shege no be small, thank God he's now liberated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by Nobaga500(m): 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
@op, Hope this is not you sha? To avoid this kind trash guys, stop impressing woman becuz of pu**y. simps is a NO NO! embarassed@

1 Like

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by SETHARTHUR(m): 12:28am On Sep 23, 2023
Please this should move to FP to update simps.

2 Likes

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by Gadafii: 12:30am On Sep 23, 2023
I have no pity for simps and culvltists

2 Likes

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:37am On Sep 23, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

You don't get it, they are all loyal to their mother and that's how it will be no matter how the man please them. Any issue arising wether it is the fault of the man or not the man will always be guilty to them.

Most times the woman will even intervene and put it right in the face of the man that he dare not discipline them because they aren't his and can't dictate the tune but can only pay grin what a life.

There is nothing better than having a family that will be loyal to you 100 percent as a man, that's why it's risky raising kids with different genetic make up from you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by 07kjb: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2023
Simps are half MEN

3 Likes

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by Badmashii(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2023
obinna58:
grin grin

Comrade...you wan somebody to die b dat
Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by pansophist(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2023
It's not the woman's fault, it's the man who is an idiot.

Will you blame a snake for biting a man who rescues it? Of course not. It's the nature of the snake to bite. You avoid it.

Most problems are foundational in nature. From the beginning, you should be able to predict the ending. It is the nature of stupidity to be self-destructive.

The man is foolish, hence, he is suffering from his foolishness. And frankly, I don't pity people like that. After all, by his own free will, he chose an oppressor as a partner.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by Rajman45(m): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2023
Because say the man help, e no mean say na simp e b.
Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by Olokobintin: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2023
If the man is tired of her and her kids, send her to me please. He doesn't deserve them.
Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by talented321: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2023
Marrying a single mom is very dangerous. It is 90 to 10 against you, those children will hate you because of one day evil and will forget whatever help you render, the mistake of a single day will cancel out everything...
It's only simp that marry single moms or poverty(no standard)
ExudeLoveToAll:

You don't get it, they are all loyal to their mother and that's how it will be no matter how the man please them. Any issue arising wether it is the fault of the man or not the man will always be guilty to them.

Most times the woman will even intervene and put it right in the face of the man that he dare not discipline them because they aren't his and can't dictate the tune but can only pay grin what a life.

There is nothing better than having a family that will be loyal to you 100 percent as a man, that's why it's risky raising kids with different genetic make up from you.

2 Likes

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by flokii: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2023
You know there is one thing being in love and there is the other; being a fo0l..

When you see a single mom, you should make serious findings as to why she is a single mom.. most times, they are usually the problem. So if you decide to be a fo0l in love, then what your eyes see is what you'll accept.. be it good or bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by wisdomkid: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2023
LeeSmart:
Ma friend own na single mom with 5 kids from 4 different men.....omor the man see shege no be small, thank God he's now liberated.

You sure say no b juju dem use tied am down? Lets leave SIMPing crowd for 18yrs old kids. But how can a mature man allow such a thing to occur?
Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by Obierika(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
Stephen2324:

They now beat him

Learn OR perish!!!

Beating him up in his own house?

Does he not know where to go buy a gun? angry
Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by Creamypie(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
LeeSmart:
y will a man marry a single mum at all, even if na one child? Make them carry their baggage dey go. Life too short
Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by Exceed15: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
That serves him right.
Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by Exceed15: 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Dats my point- 3kids is damn too much. Infact run away from single mothers. They carry a lot of baggage.
Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by Exceed15: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

I blame the man o for marrying a woman with 3 kids. If her husband is still alive then what pushed her from the marriage would be replayed again.
Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by Exceed15: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
pansophist:
It's not the woman's fault, it's the man that is an idiot.

Will you blame a snake for biting a man that rescue it? Of course not. It's the nature of the snake to bite. You avoid it.

Most problems are foundational in nature. From the beginning, you should be able to predict the ending. It is the nature of a stupidity to be self-destructive.

The man is foolish, hence, he is suffering from his foolishness. And frankly, I don't pity people like that. After all, by his own free will, he choosed an oppressor as a partner.

I guess he married her out of pity. See the result now
Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by Exceed15: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
flokii:
You know there is one thing being in love and there is the other; being a fo0l..

When you see a single mom, you should make serious findings as to why she is a single mom.. most times, they are usually the problem. So if you decide to be a fo0l in love, then what your eyes see is what you'll accept.. be it good or bad.

I agree with u. I once met one who said her husband who used to beat her and therefore packed out. I did further findings at where they once lived. I learnt she was tiger at home and times hit her husband and rain unprintable names on him in the public. Omo I run for my life.

5 Likes

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by Exceed15: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
Creamypie:
y will a man marry a single mum at all, even if na one child? Make the carry their baggage dey go

Exactly my brother.. mak dem carry their Wahala Waka. And they are fond of claiming victims in the marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by Vicloteck(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Your friend is a big simp for him to come down to such a level.
LeeSmart:

1 Like

Re: I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him by DaTruths: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
They should kill and bury him without notifying anybody.

Death to every living simp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? / My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? / Its Always Painful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.