Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. (1692 Views)

2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari / Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy / Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by isaacsegun(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Looking at the way events are unfolding concerning the 2023 presidential election, Yoruba people had been on the forefront pushing for Peter obi despite having their two sons eyeing the same position. What I have observed over the years is that Yoruba people don't vote along ethnic line or religion rather they vote for their perceived best candidate. It's time our Igbo brothers from the East stop seeing Yoruba as enemy, and work together with them for a better country of our dream. As a Yoruba person that I am, my preferred candidates for the 2023 are all from southeast, Peter obi or Kingsley Moghalu. What about you?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by Jostoman: 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
Peter Obi all the way

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
Let`s support peter obi. I want the igbos to split this country.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by helinues: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Yoruba's don't play Politics of hatred/sentiment.

If you go through all the threads related to Anambra and Soludo governorship, average Yoruba's online supported Soludo and wish him well including myself.

Healthy Politics is a bae

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by tollyboy5(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ok peter obi or osibanjo is a go.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by headSmasher: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hehehehehe this igbo that have lost his identity with multiple accounts, commenting and answering himself using Yoruba name, GOD no go shame us, it a terrible shame to reject ones tribe because he is inconsequential in the scheme of things, I wouldn't be surprised the poster is also princeoflagos or his brother

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by helinues: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
headSmasher:
Hehehehehe this igbo that have lost his identity with multiple accounts, commenting and answering himself using Yoruba name, GOD no go shame us, it a terrible shame to reject ones tribe because he is inconsequential in the scheme of things, I wouldn't be surprised the poster is also princeoflagos or his brother

Wherever the op might be from, this is another lesson to other regions to learn from by playing healthy and friendly Politics like SW not the other way round

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by isaacsegun(m): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
headSmasher:

Lolz... I'm not into that kind of childish act here on nairaland, I simply stated the fact. You can check my previous post or comments to confirm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by duro4chang(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
isaacsegun:
Looking at the way events are unfolding concerning the 2023 presidential election, Yoruba people had been on the forefront pushing for Peter obi despite having their two sons eyeing the same position. What I have observed over the years is that Yoruba people don't vote along ethnic line or religion rather they vote for their perceived best candidate. It's time our Igbo brothers from the East stop seeing Yoruba as enemy, and work together with them for a better country of our dream. As a Yoruba person that I am, my preferred candidates for the 2023 are all from southeast, Peter obi or Kingsley Moghalu. What about you?
Your appeal cannot change anything. Children of hate will always hate. Just do what is right and leave the rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by headSmasher: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
You can't hide more than princeoflagos and one other like that
isaacsegun:

Lolz... I'm not into that kind of childish act here on nairaland, I simply stated the fact. You can check my previous post or comments to confirm.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by helinues: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
headSmasher:

Well there is nothing that guy is not capable of doing considering how much he detest Tinubu and SW in general

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by beerfraud: 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary can never become president with 5% inconsequential votes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by 77up(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
headSmasher:
You get sense my brother grin , I won't be surprised too if slaveoflagos is the one under that account either.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by PrinceOfLagos: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:

Wherever the op might be from, this is another lesson to other regions to learn from by playing healthy and friendly Politics like SW not the other way round
I actually liked this comment from you

1 Like

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by 77up(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:

That boy slept off the day they were sharing free shame
He's everywhere spiting thrash about Tinubu and Yoruba grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by nzeobi(m): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Igbos do not hate Yoruba or hausa neither do igbos play politics of hate.
Igbos voted obasanjo and yaradua after all but there's no way majority of the igbos will support tinubu or buhari.

Campaign for osibanjo and see igbos supporting him

1 Like

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by uthlaw: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
Peter obi or osibanjo... I support any of them...tinubu or atiku is a no no!
Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by makemoneywbsite: 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
hmmmm....Danger
Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by makemoneywbsite: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
nzeobi:
Igbos do not hate Yoruba or hausa neither do igbos play politics of hate.
Igbos voted obasanjo and yaradua after all but there's no way majority of the igbos will support tinubu or buhari.

Campaign for osibanjo and see igbos supporting him

The first mayor of Enugu was a Fulani man. Zik tried the same in Western region before Awolowo introduced tribal politics. Why now would Igbo support anyone apart from Igbo when all the major tribes have had a shot? Anyone that is against Igbo presidency is a malicious person with no sense of equity. It's not even as if Igbo presidency means anything to majority of Ndigbo. It's the only thing that would reduce the tension behind secession quest. I'm sure it won't even stop it.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
headSmasher:

Fahdiga
Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by helinues: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
makemoneywbsite:

The first mayor of Enugu was a Fulani man. Zik tried the same in Western region before Awolowo introduced tribal politics. Why now would Igbo support anyone apart from Igbo when all the major tribes have had a shot? Anyone that is against Igbo presidency is a malicious person with no sense of equity. It's not even as if Igbo presidency means anything to majority of Ndigbo. It's the only thing that would reduce the tension behind secession quest. I'm sure it won't even stop it.

Which year was the Fulani man became mayor of Enugu, which year did ZIK trying to Laud himself over Yoruba's?

Has any Yoruba man became a Mayor in any of the SE before?

So regionally back then, Zik , Awolowo were championing the demands for their respective region, it's disrespectful for Zik to want to lead over Western Region
Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by headSmasher: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
77up:
You get sense my brother grin , I won't be surprised too if slaveoflagos is the one under that account either.
The mumu have been conjuring stories of how his father is from Lagos and his mother from imo

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by headSmasher: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
SlyDev:

Fahdiga
God bless you, I don't want to mention name because those guys usually use kicks to wake their fathers on the mat, they have no regard for anyone

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by helinues: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
headSmasher:
The mumu have been conjuring stories of how his father is from Lagos and his mother from imo

Na Lagos you know about his father, na Iragbaji in Osun me I know.

Initially, it was his gf that is from Imo until his mum reminded him about her tribe.

The problem with lying is , you will need another lies to cover the previous ones and the circle continues.

He sometimes forget his lies and contradict himself. That's what hatred can do to some people
Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by headSmasher: 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:

Na Lagos you know about his father, na Iragbaji in Osun me I know.

Initially, it was his gf that is from Imo until his mum reminded him about her tribe.

The problem with lying is , you will need another lies to cover the previous ones and the circle continues.

He sometimes forget his lies and contradict himself. That's what hatred can do to some people
Hehehehehe the guy just dey mumu himself on nairaland, direction-less unstable guy

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by Idiko1: 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
@OP

Absolute joke!!! Yoruba on the forefront for Igbo descent to become the president of Nigeria is a meaningless joke.
Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by Hyperchi(m): 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hello Igbo president will change noting only reduce the tension. And Yoruba play Margo Margo politics. The elite that is supporting Obi will still be the one to chop and betray him in the poll. Ask GEJ him go tell u more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission / Which Political Party Is ANPP Again? Is Obi Okay? Reno Mocks Obi / Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.