Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. (1710 Views)

2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari / Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy / Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by haffaze777(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
headSmasher:
Hehehehehe this igbo that have lost his identity with multiple accounts, commenting and answering himself using Yoruba name, GOD no go shame us, it a terrible shame to reject ones tribe because he is inconsequential in the scheme of things, I wouldn't be surprised the poster is also princeoflagos or his brother
grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary can never emerge prez with 5% inconsequential ballots
Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:

Na Lagos you know about his father, na Iragbaji in Osun me I know.

Initially, it was his gf that is from Imo until his mum reminded him about her tribe.

The problem with lying is , you will need another lies to cover the previous ones and the circle continues.

He sometimes forget his lies and contradict himself. That's what hatred can do to some people

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

this guy has been violating rule 1 derailing threads
Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by YungMillionaire: 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Yoruba people are better than Igbo people. That's fact. I am neither Igbo or Yoruba but from experience, Yorubas tend to be fairer in their dealings. Having said that, Peter 'Pandora thief' Obi is a no for me. I prefer Moghalu.
Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by Ofodirinwa: 12:04am On Feb 04, 2022
isaacsegun:
Looking at the way events are unfolding concerning the 2023 presidential election, Yoruba people had been on the forefront pushing for Peter obi despite having their two sons eyeing the same position. What I have observed over the years is that Yoruba people don't vote along ethnic line or religion rather they vote for their perceived best candidate. It's time our Igbo brothers from the East stop seeing Yoruba as enemy, and work together with them for a better country of our dream. As a Yoruba person that I am, my preferred candidates for the 2023 are all from southeast, Peter obi or Kingsley Moghalu. What about you?

Who votes along ethnic and tribal lines then? Cotonou people?
Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by ThEGodFaThEr115: 12:16am On Feb 04, 2022
As a confirm Yoruba guy from Igbęsa Ogun state and respected traditionalist and Youth leader I believe is high time we all give the Igbos a shot at presidency.

Àbọ̀ ọ̀rọ̀ la ńsọ fún ọmọlúwàbí, tó bá dénú rẹ̀, á dodindi.

In case you forget, my names are Comrade Otunba Gbenga Buraimoh
Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by helinues: 4:29am On Feb 04, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr115:
As a confirm Yoruba guy from Igbęsa Ogun state and respected traditionalist and Youth leader I believe is high time we all give the Igbos a shot at presidency.

Àbọ̀ ọ̀rọ̀ la ńsọ fún ọmọlúwàbí, tó bá dénú rẹ̀, á dodindi.

In case you forget, my names are Comrade Otunba Gbenga Buraimoh

Stale, boring and dumb

Come up with something more creative than this
Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by helinues: 4:29am On Feb 04, 2022

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by ThEGodFaThEr115: 5:04am On Feb 04, 2022
helinues:

Stale, boring and dumb

Come up with something more creative than this
Did I address my comments to you? Why can't you just mind your business and quote me not. If I reply you now you'll start crying and calling Seun and that tribal bigot of a mod that is moniker starts with M and ends with 44. Abeg, free me o.....
Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by DMerciful(m): 7:30am On Feb 04, 2022
Soludo contesting against Uba,both Igbos. You had no choice.
helinues:
Yoruba's don't play Politics of hatred/sentiment.

If you go through all the threads related to Anambra and Soludo governorship, average Yoruba's online supported Soludo and wish him well including myself.

Healthy Politics is a bae
Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by helinues: 7:32am On Feb 04, 2022
DMerciful:
Soludo contesting against Uba,both Igbos. You had no choice.

Choice dey cos they could have aligned with party. Don't you think
Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by Fahdiga(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2022
SlyDev:

Fahdiga
Ode

1 Like

Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by a4cube: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2022
helinues:

Choice dey cos they could have aligned with party. Don't you think
Is any of the candidates non Igbo?
Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by Ogbuefi2020: 8:56am On Feb 06, 2022
isaacsegun:
Looking at the way events are unfolding concerning the 2023 presidential election, Yoruba people had been on the forefront pushing for Peter obi despite having their two sons eyeing the same position. What I have observed over the years is that Yoruba people don't vote along ethnic line or religion rather they vote for their perceived best candidate. It's time our Igbo brothers from the East stop seeing Yoruba as enemy, and work together with them for a better country of our dream. As a Yoruba person that I am, my preferred candidates for the 2023 are all from southeast, Peter obi or Kingsley Moghalu. What about you?
Did igbos not vote for obasanjo even when ojukwu was contesting and okadigbo was a running mate to Buhari?
Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by helinues: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2022
a4cube:
Is any of the candidates non Igbo?

No, they are not, but the Yoruba's irrespective of the Party they supported did not play politics of hatred/bitterness through out the election
Re: Yoruba On The Forefront For Peter Obi Candidacy. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Those Yoruba's are only playing eye service.....the Yoruba bike man or market woman on the street doesn't know who obi Pandora is..... flatin0s should not fall for fraudsters from the West acting like they support Peter Obi. A word is enough for the wise..... don't come later and start crying that yoruba betrayed you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism / With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue / Nobody Should Vote For Tinubu In 2023- Seun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.