Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) (57041 Views)

The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) / Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) / Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:51am On Feb 04, 2022
Mazi32:
Do you know that grasshopper kills snakes?
I know some birds does, honey badger and small mammals, I think meerkat is one of them. Grasshopper I knoweth not.
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by tafat: 1:17am On Feb 04, 2022
Make dem catch all these grasshoppers fry them, we dey chop am for here.
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by zedman1(m): 1:29am On Feb 04, 2022
Once I see some topics I automatically know who post am. I think say this Righteousness guy don wise stop all these him mumu things for here.
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by Godspihighlife: 1:29am On Feb 04, 2022
Holumhidey:
Grasshopper pepper soup for make sense oo kiss
ohh what an organism
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by osazsky(m): 1:47am On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
We are Living right in Biblical times.
Times where anything could happen at anytime.

Just like in the times of old , where GOD ALMIGHTY used Unimaginable weapons to break pharaoh and Egypt down before HE took HIS People out. The trumpet is about to sound and GOD is about to take HIS Bride out! HE is testing the Mic of HIS wrath on a Stubborn, Rebellious and abominable World.

JESUS is Coming! Everyone needs to get Ready and Live Ready! It is gonna terrible down here after the Rapture.
all this your long epitles is as a result of climate change..locust move in numbers..in a day they eat 6 times thier own weight and produce in thousands..this thing can finish plants on thousands of acres of land..they have no use..in austrailia planes are used tp spray chemicals on them as a means of control..austrailian govt budget money every year for this..this act has been on for ages..they are migrating to a riverine area cuz of drought in thier formal location..it can easily be controller with chemicals using small planes

1 Like

Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by osazsky(m): 1:51am On Feb 04, 2022
Mazi32:
they dont feed on meat but plants just like goats this thing can make a whole country go hungry for years if not controlled with chemicals..even at that them nor dey finish and them eat die..all they do is eat till death
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by WoundedLamb: 2:40am On Feb 04, 2022
Swarming is a natural behavior of locusts.
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by Mazi32: 4:46am On Feb 04, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
I know some birds does, honey badger and small mammals, I think meerkat is one of them. Grasshopper I knoweth not.

You can browse it sir
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by Princeton92(m): 4:48am On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

Just like in the times of old , where GOD ALMIGHTY used Unimaginable weapons to break pharaoh and Egypt down before HE took HIS People out. The trumpet is about to sound and GOD is about to take HIS Bride out! HE is testing the Mic of HIS wrath on a Stubborn, Rebellious and abominable World.

JESUS is Coming! Everyone needs to get Ready and Live Ready! It is gonna terrible down here after the Rapture.

And you never disappoint grin cheesy
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by Mazi32: 4:49am On Feb 04, 2022
ColdHeatt:
How, pls?

You can browse it sir.
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by Navalsadiq(m): 5:09am On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=Nupheid post=109933499]This guy needs 2 Olosho to calm his nerve down[/quote grin am telling you
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by eventainment(m): 5:29am On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

That is how they mocked Noah till the flood now started
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by phorget(m): 5:46am On Feb 04, 2022
Unlike in the biblical days humans are wiser now... We simply spray them with poisonous substances now!
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by Cantonese: 5:51am On Feb 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Is everything biblical??

Yes. Therein lie all the issues of life.
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 6:34am On Feb 04, 2022
Hmm
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by hosuji88(m): 6:48am On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

Nobody dey come. Just die and face ur judgement... I beg . Na watin
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by Isacar(m): 7:05am On Feb 04, 2022
Mazi32:

Bro abeg check well,
Grasshopper or Praying Mantis.......

For over a decade of watching and studying animal world Neva seen a "grasshopper" kill a snake......

Only a praying Mantis can do that

Concerning Grasshopper killing snakes d reverse is the case..........
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by Babaken(m): 7:14am On Feb 04, 2022
gaby:
Just blow the trumpet, Michael, make everybody go rest.
I think you have seen enough evidence.
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by easzypeaszy(m): 7:17am On Feb 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Is everything biblical??
Dey dont just say it.d things mentioned in d bible happens so fast n frequently n it says wen d end shall come u wl see tins lik dis...it also mentioned dat d fooolish ones wl argue just lik u did
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:01am On Feb 04, 2022
Mazi32:

You can browse it sir
Little snakes prey on grasshopper and other insects.
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by LIONSABRE(m): 8:03am On Feb 04, 2022
These flying insects look like locust to me. If proven that they are, then that is their nature. Millions of locusts can swarm an entire farmland and devour all the vegetations within minutes. They are so veracious and are one of Farmers dreaded enemies.
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 8:08am On Feb 04, 2022
easzypeaszy:
Dey dont just say it.d things mentioned in d bible happens so fast n frequently n it says wen d end shall come u wl see tins lik dis...it also mentioned dat d fooolish ones wl argue just lik u did
i never argued it, i just asked question

Only foolish people takes A for B just like u did. undecided
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by easzypeaszy(m): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
i never argued it, i just asked question

Only foolish people takes A for B just like u did. undecided
No fear u aint goin to Hell cheesy cheesy
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by eminikansoso(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2022
gaby:
Just blow the trumpet, Michael, make everybody go rest.
Words from poor man
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 8:48am On Feb 04, 2022
easzypeaszy:
No fear u aint goin to Hell cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy

A no even know the road

1 Like

Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by Baitullah: 9:41am On Feb 04, 2022
Albert0011:
She's lucky that its not African wild killer bee.
It would have been another story.
I still remember vividly the very day it chased me few years ago on my way back from the farm.
I was damn so lucky that day.
Na innocent people wey dey pass by them go attack grin and i was the one that caused everything.
Brother, the day those stuffs got provoked for area (i mean a full area), come and see deferent marathon. The following day, people's faces be looking like they were beaten to pulp. Those creatures are dangerous
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by Albert0011(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2022
Baitullah:
Brother, the day those stuffs got provoked for area (i mean a full area), come and see deferent marathon. The following day, people's faces be looking like they were beaten to pulp. Those creatures are dangerous
grin I tell u
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by gaby(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2022
eminikansoso:

Words from poor man

You are so rich, the only thing you have and can boast of is paper money.

Go ponder on this, son.
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by Skepticus: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2022
oza20:

These flying insects look like locust to me. If proven that they are, then that is their nature. Millions of locusts can swarm an entire farmland and devour all the vegetations within minutes. They are so veracious and are one of Farmers dreaded enemies.

Locusts are grasshoppers who, due to certain hormonal changes in their bodies, change skin colour (usually from green to brown) and start exhibiting crowding (swarming or mobbing) behaviour, destroying vegetations including planted crops as they mob around.

1 Like

Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by Bestie01(f): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Apologies for my curiosity. Please, what's Hadley chase?
popular thrilling novels
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by Amwitty(f): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Is everything biblical??
Yes everything has a trace to the Bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) / See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport / Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.