Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) (57046 Views)

The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) / Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) / Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by eminikansoso(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
gaby:

You are so rich, the only thing you have and can boast of is paper money.

Go ponder on this, son.
Only the poor pray for world to come to an end
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by ColdHeatt: 12:08am On Feb 05, 2022
Mazi32:

You can browse it sir.
That I'll try, God willing. Thanks.
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by Bearfruit(f): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
eminikansoso:

Only the poor pray for world to come to an end
what is wrong if the poor pray for world to end?? Am not understanding....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by eminikansoso(m): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bearfruit:
what is wrong if the poor pray for world to end?? Am not understanding....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry
Poor you

Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by Bearfruit(f): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
eminikansoso:

Sorry
Poor you
poor me?? Hmmnn may God in is infinite mercy open your eyes to see the truth in Jesus name amen.
Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by eminikansoso(m): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bearfruit:
poor me?? Hmmnn may God in is infinite mercy open your eyes to see the truth in Jesus name amen.
Amen

Re: Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) by Baitullah: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2022
Albert0011:

grin I tell u
That's a good way to start, unexplained wealth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) / See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport / Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.