Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? (2520 Views)

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by Promzy99: 5:10am On Feb 04, 2022
Dear men,

Nobody should EVER slap anyone. But even if a woman slaps you, NEVER slap her back. Leave the room. Don’t be provoked. One of the reasons why God made your facial skin tougher than a woman’s own is so that you can take a woman’s slap without retaliating!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by luwiizy(m): 5:34am On Feb 04, 2022
Where's did he say this?

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by MufasaLion: 5:37am On Feb 04, 2022
Well, I subscribe to this opinion. I generally dislike going physical with anybody (either male or female).

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:50am On Feb 04, 2022
Typing..
Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 04, 2022
u are giving them power

7 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by Judd007: 6:16am On Feb 04, 2022
True that.
Promzy99:
Dear men,

Nobody should EVER slap anyone. But even if a woman slaps you, NEVER slap her back. Leave the room. Don’t be provoked. One of the reasons why God made your facial skin tougher than a woman’s own is so that you can take a woman’s slap without retaliating!
Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by Abfinest007(m): 6:22am On Feb 04, 2022
I disagree bcuz I don dey package beating for my elder sister

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by Randy100: 6:39am On Feb 04, 2022
I doubt if oga Reno said this.
Even the Bible in Lk 6 vs 37-38;
give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap; for the measure you give will be the measure you get back."

7 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by RoyalBlu(f): 6:50am On Feb 04, 2022
This early morning...

Na wa. lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by helinues: 7:13am On Feb 04, 2022
100% in support of this.

There is even no need of allowing the arguments to reach a stage of confrontation.. Before it gets to that level, it's advisable to leave the room.

Leave the room and not the house. Leaving house could be tempting to do nasty things
Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by odinson1(m): 7:20am On Feb 04, 2022
Promzy99:
Dear men,

Absolute nonsense!

If we don't start fighting back abusive women,more women will become abusive because Men don't fight back.

It's simple logic and common sense

helinues:

How would a matured man allow his woman to be abusive to start with?

Everything is always the Man's fault. What is wrong with you people? We all should start Holding women accountable for their actions since they want to be Equal with us.

Equal rights, equal responsibilities, expectations and punishment for equal offences.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by helinues: 7:23am On Feb 04, 2022
odinson1:

Absolute nonsense!

If we don't start fighting back abusive women,more women will become abusive because Men don't fight back.

It's simple logic and common sense

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by Kriss216: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2022
helinues:

This useless question is unnecessary.

Any woman bold enough to slap a man should be strong enough to withstand the consequences that follows.

Any girl in any form wey try raise her filthy hand on me will regret why she came into this world. I will make sure different hospitals reject her. She will beg to die cos I'll leave her in a state she never imagined.

Nonsense!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by odinson1(m): 7:32am On Feb 04, 2022
G
Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by helinues: 7:38am On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:

This useless question is unnecessary.

Any woman bold enough to slap a man should be strong enough to withstand the consequences that follows.

Any girl in any form wey try raise her filthy hand on me will regret why she came into this world. I will make sure different hospitals reject her. She will beg to die cos I'll leave her in a state she never imagined.

Nonsense!

The question could be useless to you but not to the matured mind.

Only those who don't have a serious love map end up with a wrong partner.

Why dating a toxic partner to start with?
Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by Tallesty1(m): 7:40am On Feb 04, 2022
helinues:
100% in support of this.

There is even no need of allowing the arguments to reach a stage of confrontation.. Before it gets to that level, it's advisable to leave the room.

No offense to you but it's people like you and Reno(if actually he said that) that are the reason we have so many weak men out there. Have you seen where a woman locked the door or held the man by the trousers while attacking and screaming at him to kill her?

You imagine violent scenarios and plot your exit in your in head, you've never really lived with a very troublesome woman.

A responsible man must also be an equal opportunity ass whooper. I find it irritating and disgusting that men like you, in your bid to appear woke and be accepted by women have turned yourselves to conveners of violence against men.
You teach men how to take violence instead of telling women not to be violent.

The fact that you people think that in propagating such ideas, you're doing women
some favor is even crazy. Because when you tell a woman that a real man doesn't hit a woman(which we all know is a lie) you are telling them that they can hit a man and get away with it. This is a form of motivation and they get beaten and sometimes killed when they attack men.

You're not helping them, you're misleading them.

I find it funny as well that women claim to be equal to men and want equal treatment yet when it comes to violence against men they accept being infantalized, they accept that they are incapable of self control.

Men don't always need anger management, sometimes it's women that need stop pissing him of management.

Let me ask you a question, which is safer between wearing bullet proof to a party because Y'know there would be shooting and avoiding the party completely or telling everyone to leave their guns at home?

Instead of raising men that tolerate violence, how about we raise non violent women?

No woman should slap a man, no man should leave his house because of a woman he married it doesn't make him real, it makes him weak and stupid.

A real man(assuming there's anything like that, a man is a man. That's all) doesn't hit a woman, alright but then a real woman doesn't chase her husband out of his own house. A daughter of Second Timothy is undeserving of a real man's treatment.

I am going to raise me a son someday and I going to raise him a gentleman but I must let him understand that an abuser is an abuser irrespective of the gender.

Personally, what I see when I look at a woman is a complete human being. Likewise, what I see when a woman attacks me is an abuser and I react accordingly.

No gentleman in the grave and only the living explains what happened.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by Kriss216: 7:44am On Feb 04, 2022
helinues:

Serious love map? With a Nigerian girl? Like seriously?

Love itself is not even enough to sustain a relationship or marriage.

Sometimes, you need to fight fire with fire to enjoy a sweet home.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by helinues: 7:50am On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:

Serious love map? With a Nigerian girl? Like seriously?

Love itself is not even enough to sustain a relationship or marriage.

Sometimes, you need to fight fire with fire to enjoy a sweet home.

That some of you never experienced true love before? That some of you can't differentiate between lust and love doesn't mean others think same way.

If you love someone truly, no matter what the disagreement might be about, physical fighting is out of options except if na true lust
Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by helinues: 7:55am On Feb 04, 2022
Tallesty1:
No offense to you but it's people like you and Reno(if actually he said that) that are the reason we have so many weak men out there. Have you seen where a woman locked the door or held the man by the trousers while attacking and screaming at him to kill her?

You imagine violent scenarios and plot your exit in your in head, you've never really lived with a very troublesome woman.

A responsible man must also be an equal opportunity ass whooper. I find it irritating and disgusting that men like you, in your bid to appear woke and be accepted by women have turned yourselves to conveners of violence against men.

The fact that you people think that in propagating such ideas, you're doing women
some favor is even crazy. Because when you tell a woman that a real man doesn't hit a woman(which we all know is a lie) you are telling them that they can hit a man and get away with it. This is a form of motivation and they get beaten and sometimes killed when they attack men.

I find it funny as well that women claim to be equal to men and want equal treatment yet when it comes to violence against men they accept being infantalized, they accept that they are incapable of self control.

Men don't always need anger management, sometimes it's women that need stop pissing him of management.

Let me ask you a question, which is safer between wearing bullet proof to a party because Y'know there would be shooting and avoiding the party completely or telling everyone to leave their guns at home?

Instead of raising men that tolerate violence, how about we raise non violent women?

No woman should slap a man, no man should leave his house because of a woman he married it doesn't make him real, it makes him weak and stupid.

A real man(assuming there's anything like that, a man is a man. That's all) doesn't hit a woman, alright but then a real woman doesn't chase her husband out of his own house. A daughter of Second Timothy is undeserving of a real man's treatment.

I am going to raise me a son someday and I going to raise him a gentleman but I must let him understand that an abuser is an abuser irrespective of the gender.

Personally, what I see when I look at a woman is a complete human being. Likewise, what I see when a woman attacks me is an abuser and I react accordingly.

Personal experience they say is the best teacher. My relationship is one of the relationships people always envying cos I always try my best to keep things real.

Teeth and tongue do sometimes fight but not destruction fight.

I wouldn't even allow the arguments to get to the situation of going physical.. I don't even argue self, big man no dey argue but discuss.

I have never been physically attacked by any lady before same way I have never attacked any lady physically before. I even shunned abusing long time ago.

So how would the physical attack occur?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:57am On Feb 04, 2022
"Sticks for the children and slaps for the women"
Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by NWABUKA007(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2022
Book of vawulence grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by NWABUKA007(m): 8:02am On Feb 04, 2022
Randy100:
I doubt if oga Reno said this.
Even the Bible in Lk 6 vs 37-38;
give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap; for the measure you give will be the measure you get back."

Lols grin
Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by descartes400: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2022
Tallesty1:

You have spoken well and may the gods of the land rob your elbows with more grease

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/sean-penn-american-men-feminized
a quote from the above link

"I think that men have, in my view, become quite feminised," he stated. "I have these very strong women in my life who do not take masculinity as a sign of oppression toward them. There are a lot of, I think, cowardly genes that lead to people surrendering their jeans and putting on a skirt."
Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:45am On Feb 04, 2022
Tallesty1:

....You are a man. Forget all these feminized entity claiming woke.

Like I used to say. I'm not a realman. If as a woman you had the audacity to be abusive,I will return it back to you in double folds and await the consequence. An adage says that..

If a child can bite you on the head without minding the hairs,you can as well bite his buttocks without minding his poo.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by Nonexisting: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2022
Personally, I can never lay my hands on a vaginarian but anyone except children who lays hands on me will surely get a retaliation. So if a vaginarian doesn't want slap, she better not slap me.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by heniford2: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2022
Tallesty1:

dude do not hit any woman in foreign country aside Africa or you will hate ur silly ass
Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2022
heniford2:
dude do not hit any woman in foreign country aside Africa or you will hate ur silly ass
.... But women in foreign countries can hit any man ?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by Godspihighlife: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
helinues:

How will u know, when some girls are pretenders and manipulators
Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by heniford2: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... But women in foreign countries can hit any man ?
have evidence of her hitting you and sue her to court... If you hit back without any evidence your ass will paper u the system will mess u up buh here in Nigeria if any lady dares raise not even hitting beat the shit outta her no mercy
Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
heniford2:
have evidence of her hitting you and sue her to court... If you hit back without any evidence your ass will paper u the system will mess u up buh here in Nigeria if any lady dares raise not even hitting beat the shit outta her no mercy
....Ok.Lol.
Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by helinues: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Godspihighlife:
How will u know, when some girls are pretenders and manipulators

You should be able to know if you pay good attention

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate My Cuteness (photos) / I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! / Ladies, Do You Have The Keys To Your Boyfriend's Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.