Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? (2527 Views)

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by Truvelisback(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
I no agree. I don't like laying my hands on women but if she dares slap me, i will beat the hell out of her.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by angelfallz(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
No, I don't agree. If a woman is strong enough to slap a man, she should be strong enough to receive a slap from the man.
Women should also learn to control their anger, it is not only men that should control their anger.

Promzy99:
Dear men,
Nobody should EVER slap anyone. But even if a woman slaps you, NEVER slap her back. Leave the room. Don’t be provoked. One of the reasons why God made your facial skin tougher than a woman’s own is so that you can take a woman’s slap without retaliating!

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by angelfallz(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Just pray you don't end up like the guy in the picture.

helinues:
100% in support of this.

There is even no need of allowing the arguments to reach a stage of confrontation.. Before it gets to that level, it's advisable to leave the room.

Leave the room and not the house. Leaving house could be tempting to do nasty things

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by Judybash93(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Once you raise your hands to slap anyone, you thereby rescind your right to not getting slapped in return regardless of if you're male or female. If u can slap, get ready to get slapped. Equal lefts and equal rights
Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by angelfallz(m): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Forget that one, they hit women that deserve to be hit in foreign countries.
heniford2:
dude do not hit any woman in foreign country aside Africa or you will hate ur silly ass
Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by Karleb(m): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
heniford2:
dude do not hit any woman in foreign country aside Africa or you will hate ur silly ass

Forget this joor.

If anyone hits you in any developed country, by the law, you have every right to hit them back. It's called self defense.
Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by Tmberwolf1: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
helinues:

How would a matured man allow his woman to be abusive to start with?
This is quite a ridiculous statement to make... How is it the man's fault if a woman is abusive, is he controlling her with remote?! A woman is solely responsible her emotions and actions, hence it's not the man's fault or responsibility. It's just like saying "it's a woman's fault if a man beats Her" do you know how stupid that sounds.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by Tmberwolf1: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
helinues:

The question could be useless to you but not to the matured mind.

Only those who don't have a serious love map end up with a wrong partner.

Why dating a toxic partner to start with?
Toxic no dey show for face! Sometimes you only realise it when it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by heniford2: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Karleb:

Forget this joor.

If anyone hits you in any developed country, by the law, you have every right to hit them back. It's called self defense.
you said anyone and i put it to you not everyone mostly ladies unless u have a Cctv available
Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by benqo01(m): 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
This message is not for me....
Re: Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? by Karleb(m): 2:41am On Feb 05, 2022
heniford2:
you said anyone and i put it to you not everyone mostly ladies unless u have a Cctv available

Oga forget!

Make your research, at home or anywhere, if anyone hit you, you have the right to hit them back anywhere.

If they accuse you with evidence, you also accuse them with evidence.

There is a reason they waste lives over there and blame the killing on self-defense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kiss Many Frogs: / What Annoys Girls Most / The Friend Zone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.