Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner (46099 Views)

5 Surprising Things Every Girl Wants From Their Love Partner / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Lifewasgood: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
God go send for her!

3yr FB for sale!
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by wisdom042(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
grin
Antoeni:
Do You Know That Dating Many Girls is Just a Way of Confusing Your Enemies From Attacking Your Real Wife But Women will Not Understand.
Please explain further I’m interested in learning
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Halifaxguy: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
In advance countries, HIV is no longer classified as a serious disease. The current anti retroviral medications are very highly effective with little or no side effects. Millions are living normal life with HIV. Thanks to advancement in medical sciences

1 Like

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Gentlevip: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
HIV is no crime

But the way you got it and your choices then plus your real attitude now will likely determine your future.

Not easy though
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by illicit(m): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
I am single and unavailable
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Abdul9lawal(m): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Post her pix pls,
She may find someone who is negative bt can love her bcoz of her beauty.
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Hassanmaye(m): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Haakeem:
Mufasalion she is your spec nagrin OYA goan shoot your shots,happy married life in advance.
Haha grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Dreytonisback(m): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
Funnily most guys here rejecting the lady bc she's HIV POSITIVE also have the virus but they don't even know
Some of y'all that go about svcking toto upandan may God epp una

Lights up my kpoli in peace

3 Likes

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Curious346: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
There are hundred of thousands of hiv people at the hiv clinic in yaba and luth.
She can easily find one, especially when they come to collect their monthly antiretroviral drugs
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Decryptor(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Cumtroller:
Does she have money? HIV Positive is not a hindrance. Dating a broke HIV Positive Nigerian Woman is double jeopardy and the highest form of misfortune.

Na woman wey get money we dey love now.

I swear! She will heap her frustrations of taking antiretrovirals on you as if na you give her the HIV. Any small move you make, she will be like, "You are treating me like this because I am positive."

I have been there before.

2 Likes

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Eastcaostboy: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
I hope she gets a genuine partner.
i wonder why Africans still see HIV as a serial killer, many people are have immune disease worst than HIV but yet to know. People with HIV oversea are much proud than you because they know their health status
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by MufasaLion: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Eastcaostboy:
i wonder why Africans still see HIV as a serial killer, many people are have immune disease worst than HIV but yet to know. People with HIV oversea are much proud than you because they know their health status

It's because most people are not that enlightened.
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by MufasaLion: 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Decryptor:

I swear! She will heap her frustrations of taking antiretrovirals on you as if na you give her the HIV. Any small move you make, she will be like, "You are treating me like this because I am positive."

You wanna talk about it?

2 Likes

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by MufasaLion: 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dreytonisback:
Funnily most guys here rejecting the lady bc she's HIV POSITIVE also have the virus but they don't even know
Some of y'all that go about svcking toto upandan may God epp una

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Call them out with your full chest!

Not just püssy, but püssy of whöres.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by whippersnapper(m): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omo na God dey save him children oh. I was so shocked when I saw someone who was HIV +. Baba just fresh. I fit even swear say him no get. Appearances are deceptive truly undecided

1 Like

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by GeneralOjukwu: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Justiceleague1:
grin

Your mum doesn't complain nah grin
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Autodexter2: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Oya people come and do free hiv test i will pay grin lets see how many people go gree do
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by 3kay945(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
Haakeem:
don't just use her for ritual pls.

grin cheesy
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by nick50(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dr fumilayo should go into a relationship with d lady na or is he not a man?..nonsense and afonja native doctor!!!
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by doe: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
But surely the yeye twitter doctor should advise her that with the right drugs,(virus kept to undetectable levels) she can have a relationship with non hiv+ people. She just have to be upfront with her status. Many are in happy relationships and having healthy children.
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by dingbang(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Cumtroller:
Does she have money? HIV Positive is not a hindrance. Dating a broke HIV Positive Nigerian Woman is double jeopardy and the highest form of misfortune.

Na woman wey get money we dey love now.
grin
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Bouncing2(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Eyaa
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by azpekuliar: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
IDERAWOLE:

HIV is no longer a death sentence now. What you lack is not willing partner, but knowledge.

Magic Johnson, an American basketball player has been positive now for over 20yrs. Looking good. You'll only get an informed man to marry you too.

This can only happen by asking God to linking you to such an informed man.

Meanwhile, be positive, add value to people among them lies your future partner.

All the best.

This year should be the 30th anniversary of that famous press conference.
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by klawaaa: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Don't blame anyone here as most of the abroad countries still enlist HIV/AID as a disability. Hence no one would be eager or happy to be one.
Eastcaostboy:
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by richboy7(m): 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
I could hook up with her if she's my type.

1 Like

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Babsakin: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
I hope she gets a genuine partner.
Good day boss, na mufasa of South be this?
Southerner??
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by MufasaLion: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Babsakin:

Good day boss, na mufasa of South be this?
Southerner??

I identify as a Nigerian. I don't do no tribe.
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Loreettaa: 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
If she has money, let her travel abroad. Even if she's capable of taking absolute care of herself, Nigerians and discrimination are like 5 and 6
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by 1Sharon(f): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Decryptor:

How many negative people are open to dating hiv positive people in the first place ? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.