Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim (7879 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed / Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by bkbabe97y(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2011
Yall do know that immediately after this "Suicide" Bombing the United States signed an Aviation Bi-Lateral Agreement with Nigeria. This Agreement allows the United States to, basically, control your aviation's security (depending on how you interpret this, "control", might be a slight exaggeration).

Anyways, a few more bombings here, another couple there and the United States is bound to let you know that you dont have a choice in her decision that theres a need for a U.S Military Base in Nigeria. . . . FOR U.S SECURITY!!!

Already, theres news being bandied around that suicide bombers of Nigerian origin are currently undergoing training in Somalia, this coupled with the recent bombings all over the country will be a basis for that base. The sad thing is that the Neanderthals ruling your country are so unintelligent its unbelievable. Not even one of the chess moves being perpetuated by outside bodies has been checkmated. All they are concerned about is the money going into their off-Shore accounts; selling Nigeria by the pennies, and their citizens into slavery. What the Nigerian Politicians are currently doing is no different from what your ancestors did to my ancestors.

Has the Nigerian Govt even thought for one moment  why bombings of Civilians became the latest fashion trend by Nigerian trouble makers?!?!?? Or why its happening in the North instead of some other parts of Nigeria that have very legitimate reasons to agitate (i.e Niger-Delta; S.E Nigeria)? Nah!!! All those fat, ugly fxcuks ruling you care about is money and the next edition of the Bentley coupe . . . . . .

The days of the North are numbered though, I'll tell you that, 'Cause everyone else seems to be really sick of them and their antics. Its sad tho, cus they had the chance to be part of the Black dream and they squandered it.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by dayokanu(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2011
Who would query Odechukwu GEJ
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by brosd2: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2011
God save Nigeria.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by success4(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2011
[size=38pt]Ringim>Jonathan [/size]
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by FACE(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2011
Ringim was a monumental failure in Abia state as the AIG. Abia state degenerated into a lawless and kidnapping fiefdom under his watch and Jonathan still made him the IGP even as his incompetence was on display for all to see.

Jonathan can huff and puff all he wants but Ringim's failure rests squarely on his shoulders. I wonder why people set themselves up to fail.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by Pukkah: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2011
DivideUs:

The police is not the only inteligence or security outfit in the country but somehow everyone is blaming ringim, to me this is an agenda to have all security outfits headed by people from thesame region, if ringim is sacked the next in comand is a lady from that region. Something stinks here! Look into it!

Is this an excuse to spare Ringim?  Really, is he performing?  OK, he should even try and solve, or even tackle, the disgraceful practice of collecting N20 notes in the full glare of the public.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by lionness(f): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2011
No one imposed GEJ on Nigeirans. We all stup1dly opened our eyes and elected him. This isnt about morals or ideals or principals; this is about getting back to North, and making them feeling inconsequential while electing an incompetent, serially ineffective leader.
Buhari was there. Did we vote him: NO.
Ribadu was there. Did we vote him: NO

Oya, o rip your whirlwinds. I hope the next bomb blast takes one your MEND supporters family away!
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by totorimi: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2011
Enough said, there are several Ringim in this GEJ admistration and he knows it. If he likes let him continue to handle these issues with kids gloves until it finally dawns on him. Take decisive steps that all
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by Thespecialone(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2011
Imho, All Nigerian Security agencies should go into a LONG TERM partnership with Israel's MOSSAD. These guys have been dealing with Islamic Terrorists almost on a daily basis since the birth of their Nation with ruthless efficiency. They would definitely be of help.

And our security agencies are more REACTIVE than PROACTIVE.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by Pukkah: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2011
Thespecialone:

Imho, All Nigerian Security agencies should go into a LONG TERM partnership with Israel's MOSSAD. These guys have been dealing with Islamic Terrorists almost on a daily basis since the birth of their Nation with ruthless efficiency. They would definitely be of help.

And our security agencies are more REACTIVE than PROACTIVE.

The current state of the Nigeria Police is an exception to any superficial treatment, only a surgical operation can address the problem. The corruption is so bad that the organization has become a victim of its own graft.

Associate the Nigeria Police with any organization and it will infect that organization, pronto! Which other organization in Nigeria is more corrupt than the Nigeria Police? I think the past IGPs (and even Presidents) got intimidated by the sheer extent of the problems that they simply gave up hope of redeeming the Police. They simply asked themselves, 'where should I start from'?

It is this same attitude that the current IGP (and President) have put up, they simply want to wait out the problems and hope that the fundamental issues will just disappear on their own.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by dplordx(m): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2011
Yes O'
2011 go soon commot. And in 2015, we go hear: I have no shoes, if I can do it grin
And Nollywood, DBanj, and co go go cash their campaign settlement checks and buy new Bentleys.
And yes, Naija youths go sit on Nairaland dey lambast goodluck.
What a sweet circle of idiocy grin
Goodluck to Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by 3kay945(m): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2011
Bro jona, what re u going 2do now? Will this boko hara animals allow u 2 achieve anytin.?
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by honeric01(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2011
lionness:

[b]No one imposed GEJ on Nigeirans. We all stup1dly opened our eyes and elected him. This isnt about morals or ideals or principals; this is about getting back to North, and making them feeling inconsequential while electing an incompetent, serially ineffective leader.
Buhari was there. Did we vote him: NO.
Ribadu was there. Did we vote him: NO

Oya, o rip your whirlwinds. I hope the next bomb blast takes one your MEND supporters family away![/b]

C'mon, speak for yourself, you foolishly voted for him, not "we all" okay?
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by RexyDon(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2011
This man, Ringim, abi na Regime be  en name! This man is nothing but  a dull tool to the Nigerian police force. This man should be investigated, because I'm strongly believe that this old folk must be PLAYING PRANKS ON NIGERIANS.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by orbaxy(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2011
Pukkah:

The current state of the Nigeria Police is an exception to any superficial treatment, only a surgical operation can address the problem. The corruption is so bad that the organization has become a victim of its own graft.

Associate the Nigeria Police with any organization and it will infect that organization, pronto! Which other organization in Nigeria is more corrupt than the Nigeria Police? I think the past IGPs (and even Presidents) got intimidated by the sheer extent of the problems that they simply gave up hope of redeeming the Police. They simply asked themselves, 'where should I start from'?

It is this same attitude that the current IGP (and President) have put up, they simply want to wait out the problems and hope that the fundamental issues will just disappear on their own.
grin

** initiating lingu009
**booting sequence.interprete.american english.itx
**translation not found
**booting sequence.interprete.british english.itx
**translation not found
**booting sequence.interprete.pidgin english.itx
***virus alert!
***trojan goat found
***system.shutdown initated
***system logging off", "
cry cry

Guy next time speak english angry
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by jonnex: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2011
Let's first screened all the police chiefs with 10 months and above pregnancy, how can they curb crimes.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by hillsate: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2011
The IGP is compromised!
The boko haram held the IGP by the balls threatening to annihilate his family.
They now gave him a script of their plans and how the IGP will make the bombing of the force hqtrs a reality. ( just to humiliate him)
They promised to save his life though.
They had to make sure the IGP was out sight before the bomb was detonated and they had to sacrifice the driver to make it appear like a suicide bombing so as not link it to the IGP.
Now you understand why the IGP and the police without any thought, concluded it was suicide bombing in the beginning.
The boko haram now warned him never to repeat or imply what he said in Maiduguri.
Now you understand why the IGP was careful wih his words while he gave his post bombing speech. He didnt even mention boko haram.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by oladayo042: 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2011
Fresh Air! Enjoy
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by obq: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2011
This Ringim of a man has so many RINGING tones,yesterday it was suicide bomber,today, and tmorrow ?
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by otondo55: 2:48am On Jun 24, 2011
Nigerian Police needs a serious reform,
With what i have seen around the world,
ours is a child play.

Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by success4(m): 5:41am On Jun 24, 2011
otondo55:

Nigerian Police needs a serious reform,
With what i have seen around the world,
ours is a child play.

even if this guy is a thief, see salutations! angry
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2011
success4:

even if this guy is a thief, see salutations! angry

The guy in the SUV they are worshiping is obviously not an officer of any security apparatus in Nigeria cause if he is they will salute him officially rather than jubilating like agberos! incompetent nincompoops!
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by Pukkah: 8:22am On Jun 24, 2011
orbaxy:

grin

** initiating lingu009
**booting sequence.interprete.american english.itx
**translation not found
**booting sequence.interprete.british english.itx
**translation not found
**booting sequence.interprete.pidgin english.itx
***virus alert!
***trojan goat found
***system.shutdown initated
***system logging off", "
cry cry

Guy next time speak english angry

What is above you in that expression?
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by Enotfare: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2011
Who made police what they are today? When we cannot frown at anything bad they do. It's just getting to us now.
I bet we are just seeing the begining of the worst. All, Leaders, Chiefs, Rulers and Traditional and otherwise have all failed us. Corrupt Country!!! sad
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by nethacker(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2011
police r not being paid properly so dnt expect a credible result from them.Govt need to strengthen our law enforcement.better incentives will motivate them.how do u expect police to perform when some good-4-nothing,money-gulping buffoons r up there embezzling billions? we hv no police,wat we hv are KAI officers dressed in police uniforms grin grin
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by sweet9ja: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2011
Make una wey dey bash GEJ go sit down.
He promised free and fair elections and he delivered on it, but you pretended not notice.
But, ofcourse, your, apostle of doom lost and you Almajiris went on the rampage, killing, raping and maiming fellow Nigerians.
Hoping to course enough confusion in order to stall the process or even instigate a military coup.
When that failed, you went back to bombing, calling yourselves some hurrible names and pretending to fight in the name of Allah, that will also fail.
Because, we know what you're after; total control of oil.
You will never get it again.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by kellybaba(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2011
nethacker:

police r not being paid properly so dnt expect a credible result from them.Govt need to strengthen our law enforcement.better incentives will motivate them.how do u expect police to perform when some good-4-nothing,money-gulping buffoons r up there embezzling billions? we hv no police,wat we hv are KAI officers dressed in police uniforms grin grin

The problem of Nigeria Police is FUNDAENTALLY,not an issue of salary/wages.i agree its a motivation but i can assure you on my honour tha i you begin to pay a Policeman =N1m monthly,what yu have succeeded in doing is to hike his taste and the "bribery value" of an officer who has been used to thousands of naira will increase to the millions.

1)Have you considered the Mode of Recruitment? What kind of individuals get recruited into the Nigerian Police force.
2)How many high-flying graduates with great prospects would on leaving the University willing and eager to become a Policeman(i am not talking about unemployed graduates)?.i mean great materials from our ivory towers
3)How many parents would persistently encourage their children to join the NPF?

In my opinion,even the unemployed graduates shun working in the NPF.Only the Unemployable ones find themselves in there.Now tell me what product you xpect from a fake/unusuable raw material
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by calebrita(m): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2011
THE ONLY MISTAKE THAT THESE PEOPLE NORMALLY DOES IS THAT THEY ARE TOO BUSY TO LEARN FROM WHAT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE COMMENTS.
I THINK FORUMS LIKE THIS IS THE BEST PLACE FOR THEM TO GET PEOPLE'S REACTION TO ISSUES.
THE ONLY WAY WE CAN GET OUT OF THIS IS JUST TO SCRAP NPF AND EMPOWER CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS.THE REASON WHY THEY ARE CREATED THEN BACK IN THE DAYS IS FOR THEM TO HUMILIATE ANTI GOVT I MEAN PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANNA PAY TAX.
THEY ARE THERE TO SUPPORT THEIR INTEREST AS WELL AS THAT OF GOVT NOT TO PROTECT U.
THEY CAN PROTECT THEIR HEADQUARTERS ALONE CAN THEY NOW PROTECT YOU INDIVIDUALS.
PLS THINK ABOUT IT AND PROTECT YOURSELF.
cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed cry

Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by Pukkah: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2011
And what is the reward to this 'fine' policeman - Mr Ringim? - National Award. embarassed
Re: Inspector General Of Police Ringim Lied To Nigerians. Gej Queries Ringim by Kx: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2011
Was the outcome of the query not the national award he got?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost / Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? / APC May Threaten PDP Dominance – Anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.