Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room (73832 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Gee64: 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Everyone is asking you to tell your brother but my advice is DON'T!

E get reason.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by princewarri1985: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
One thing that elude most men is that they dont know that women are more cunnier than a cat, and if you were lucky enough to catch them once cheating, just know that they have done it a thousand times behind your back! Such a very terrible creature. I will die of heart attack or BP if after paying dowry on the head of a woman and i later caught her cheating, my girlfriend have numerous boyfriends outside and i dont give a Bleep, but for my wife, i swear i wont survive it. This is one singular reason am scared of marriage and women in it totality, am very sorry to say this, but i will never get married because my peace of mind is priceless. Today i prepare pounded yam and egusi soup and ate it alone in peace and no wife dey here to follow me drag remote to watch ZEE world
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Rollitout: 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Your brother and your brothers wife are already reading this post, so no need to tell ok
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by smallsmall: 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
kenzysmith:
If I were u I will neigociate with her to give me 100k a dnd pussy for 1 week non stop then tell my bro

Blackmail will put you in prison faster than you can say "Jack"! undecided undecided
And you will get neither money nor the kitten that ruined your life
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by smallsmall: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
@Op:

Take her Call and record the conversation.
Whether you tell your brother or not, you have seen what you were not supposed to see and that Woman wll declare WAR on you.
As long as you are alive, she sees you as a threat and her survival instincts wont allow her to have such threat hanging around.

- So, if you tell your Brother but you dont have proof (like the recorded conversation), she would manipulate your Brother against you and create life-long enmity between the two of you. She can even say you wanted to sleep with her and when she did not agree, you decided to blackmail her! grin
But you owe it a duty to tell your Brother.

- If you dont tell your brother, she will be busy scheming on how to create enmity between you and your brother, on how to eliminate you and (or) your brother! The "Lover-man" will plan with her, against your Life!
Your Brother, if he gets to know later on, will also never forgive you because you have betrayed his trust.

You are not the cause of your Brother's wife sex romp, it is normal to go to one's brother's house unannounced, so dont let all these ladies blackmail you into any sense of guilt, they are all birds of a kind.

Get as much evidence as possible (Let her apologise and confess on phone) and present it to your brother but dont bet on it, your brother may be a SIMP and he would still turn around to fight you. grin grin

But at least, your Conscience is clear that you have done what a true brother should do.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Bamzyriches451: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Those comments shows how foolish some Nigerian girls/women are.
I spit on their forehead undecided
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Poleski: 1:03am On Feb 05, 2022
If you don't tell your brother, you're an accomplice.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by SOMTO2(m): 2:11am On Feb 05, 2022
Your brother no dey the same twitter to get this your update ba??
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Chochovini: 6:02am On Feb 05, 2022
Competence5050:
brother man, this matter na only God fit handle am ooo ...
. Humm.....no be lie.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by showafrica(m): 6:34am On Feb 05, 2022
Qatar2022:

You people i wonder the kind sense you guys have, so he should leave brother with this kind pf woman?

I wonder ooo, tomorrow my brother go catch std and i will still keep quiet like i no no where it come from
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Qatar2022: 6:35am On Feb 05, 2022
showafrica:

I wonder ooo, tomorrow my brother go catch std and i will still keep quiet like i no no where it come from
That's true and then you will be saying i wish i tell him
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by dbblight: 8:46am On Feb 05, 2022
I remembered when i was 21years old, was staying with my aunty and husband then, one day my aunty traved to village for a burial. so on Sunday I dressed for church, (my sister husband don't like going church) but that morning he was busy asking me if I was not going church ,something that he hasn't done before. So when I dressed finished, I told him am off to church he said okay. On my way to church my shoe cut, and I have already walk like 15 mins, cause from our house to church is 28mins walk, so I come back to put on another shoes, to my surprise, my sister's husband is in the room with another lady which happens to be our nibo having sex. I was shocked. I wanted to tell my aunty but I gave it a second thought. What if I tell my sister and I become the person that end her marriage, will I be ever happy. Till today, I didn't tell my sister anything. What yhat woman did was wrong that she have to sent packing, but my dear, I will advice to allow your brother to find out himself than you telling him.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Ifyjos(f): 9:42am On Feb 05, 2022
You have to tell your brother.
You didn't suspect but saw her in the act. You have no reason to hold on to that.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Lusile(m): 9:56am On Feb 05, 2022
How does that affect you, why don't you close your eyes and assumed that u haven't seen anything, don't look for untimely death.
Run away from the scene and never discuss it with anybody because the woman will fix her foot soldiers around you, any miss yaan, na death.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Lordedifice1: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2022
She how ladies are saying to the guy to mind his business.
Hypocrisy on rampage
The future is what again??........ Female abi
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2022
You better tell him or he is going to die before his time.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by YinkaGold02: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2022
Mr. Man's posting it on the Internet alone demonstrates that you don't need someone to tell your brother whether or not it's true, because your brother has already been informed/ seen it on social media before you know it. If you don't want to chat, you can remain silent.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Exodora: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2022
Nowadays I have learnt to mind my business. Even if you tell him it won't change anything cause they will still make up and see you as the evil one here. I would advice that you pray that God should reveal to your brother the devil he called a wife.
I am speaking from experience.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Davesaves(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2022
SHEY WE GO FIT SEE WIFE MARRY FOR THIS GENERATION?
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by tunmoj(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
SmartPolician:
Look at the comments from the ladies up there.

Women are rarely just with their judgement.

It even happens here on Nairaland.

That's why Mosdii said that they were all useless and that campaign earned him a life ban.
So Mosdii was banned for life...Wow!
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by SmartPolician: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
tunmoj:

So Mosdii was banned for life...Wow!

Don't mind me. I am not sure. I got that elsewhere cheesy
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by openmine(m): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Sad... I think the right thing is to tell your brother and let him decide what to do with that piece of information. I'd also tell my sister if I catch her man with another lady cause she'd never forgive me if she learns later that I knew about it and kept quiet. [s]To those above calling out ladies, I hope y'all now see how ridiculous it is when men rush to defend cheating men? Those ladies in the comment section just served you a dose of your own medicine. If this case was reversed, most of you would be typing exactly the same thing.[/s]
You initially made a valid submission until you decided to indulge in another baseless and unnecessary comparison thereby forming a classless mini gender war in your last statement!
So ALL the guys in this world support men who cheat on their spouse according to your sample analysis?
What is wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it and what is right is right even when everyone is doing it!

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by openmine(m): 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Tapout:
But why will people be having intimacy and not lock the door sad

Meanwhile, I no dey believe stories from Twitter sha...
Very possible esp if it wasn't planned!
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by WoundedLamb: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
openmine:

You initially made a valid submission until you decided to indulge in another baseless and unnecessary comparison thereby forming a classless mini gender war in your last statement!
So ALL the guys in this world support men who cheat on their spouse according to your sample analysis?
What is wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it and what is right is right even when everyone is doing it!

Which part of my statement remotely suggests that all the guys in the world support men that cheat? You rush to quickly attack me for calling people's attention to the effects of gender dichotomy, but I'm sure you read all the derogatory comments about Nigerian women on this platform and look the other way. As annoying or painful as it may be to you, the comments of those ladies up there are not different from what we read on this platform everyday. You know this as much as I do.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by openmine(m): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
NaijaSumi:
What was her reason for doing what she did? Have you asked her first
grin grin grin grin grin
Na wa for una ohhh cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by openmine(m): 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
[s]
WoundedLamb:

Which part of my statement remotely suggests that all the guys in the world support men that cheat? You rush to quickly attack me for calling people's attention to the effects of gender dichotomy, but I'm sure you read all the derogatory comments about Nigerian women on this platform and look the other way. As annoying or painful as it may be to you, the comments of those ladies up there are not different from what we read on this platform everyday. You know this as much as I do.
[/s]

WoundedLamb:
To those above calling out ladies, I hope y'all now see how ridiculous it is when men rush to defend cheating men?
This is your generalized statement about men!
I ask again.....So ALL the guys in this world support men who cheat on their spouse according to your sample analysis?
There is no need for comparison.....you are either against or for such! Simple! No need to add unnecessary salt and maggi! tongue

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by openmine(m): 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
So in other words, If i stumbled into a cliff and my sibling or anyone was approaching but unaware of it,i should keep quiet because its none of my business abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by openmine(m): 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
nairaman66:

You gave a nice advice and recommendation. Yet you can’t stop being a lady, can you? You also found a way to justify the comments by the ladies.. What a wonderful species the womanfolks are
As in ehh....
She made a good recommendation then thought she is meant to make her usual baseless generalizations about her opposite gender instead of a full stop!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by WoundedLamb: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
openmine:
[s][/s]

This is your generalized statement about men!
I ask again.....So ALL the guys in this world support men who cheat on their spouse according to your sample analysis?
If your answer is NO then edit your last statements or stop where you are against such!
There is no need for comparison.....you are either against or for such! Simple!

I see this is a problem of comprehension. There's a difference between "I feel bad that men defend cheating men" and "I feel bad when men defend cheating men". The word "when" makes all the difference. It means "on the occasion of" which means it's not all the time.

So the expression "this is how ladies feel when men rush to defend cheating men" does not in any way suggest that all men defend cheating men. I'm even shocked that anyone would interpret it that way. That I feel sad when pastors scam thier followers does not mean all pastors scam thier followers. It means there are pastors that scam thier followers and when they do, it makes me feel bad. The word "when" means "on the occasion of", "whenever", etc. Tell me, don't you feel bad when mothers push thier daughters into marrying rich men? Does that mean all mothers push thier daughters into marrying rich men?

I don't know how the English language is used in Nigeria but the fact that you read my comment to mean "all men defend cheating men" is a function of your understanding and I'm not to be judged by that, neither am I changing a single word in that correctly written comment. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by openmine(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
[s]
WoundedLamb:

I see this is a problem of comprehension. There's a difference between "I feel bad that men defend cheating men" and "I feel bad when men defend cheating men". The word "when" makes all the difference. It means "on the occasion of" which means it's not all the time.

So the expression "this is how ladies feel when men rush to defend cheating men" does not in any way suggest that all men defend cheating men. I'm even shocked that anyone would interpret it that way. That I feel sad when pastors scam thier followers does not mean all pastors scam thier followers. It means there are pastors that scam thier followers and when they do, it makes me feel bad. The word "when" means "on the occasion of", "whenever", etc. Tell me, don't you feel bad when mothers push thier daughters into marrying rich men? Does that mean all mothers push thier daughters into marrying rich men?

I don't know how the English language is used in Nigeria but the fact that you read my comment to mean "all men defend cheating men" is a function of your understanding and I'm not to be judged by that, neither am I changing a single word in that correctly written comment.[/s]

Sorry for the usually hasty generalization and apparent hate towards men.
You would have saved yourself the time and stress of hilariously and fruitlessly trying to explain with a flurry of benighted ramblings by admitting you erred(which i doubt you would) with your usage of 'men' instead of attaching a corresponding word like 'some' or 'most' to validate your claim!
But like i said abinitio, you just could not resist the usual urge to dish out your frustration on the other gender just to feel satisfied! smiley smiley
The subject is about a cheat who was caught which you had elaborated on and rightly included what the brother should do....FULL STOP! cool cool

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by WoundedLamb: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
openmine:
[s][/s]
You would have saved yourself the time and stress of hilariously and fruitlessly trying to explain with a flurry of benighted ramblings by admitting you erred(which i doubt you would) with your usage of 'men' instead of attaching a corresponding word like 'some' or 'most' to validate your claim!
But like i said abinitio, you just could not resist the usual urge to dish out your frustration on the other gender just to feel satisfied! smiley smiley
The subject is about a cheat who was caught which you had elaborated on and rightly included what the brother should do....FULL STOP! cool cool

Read the statement in the image below:

When men cheat on their girlfriends or wives, do the women go back to the men who cheated on them?

Does this mean all men cheat on thier partners?

You simply dodged my explanation to keep parroting the same thing. If you don't know the meaning of "when" in that sentence, it is not my fault. But like I said, there's nothing in my statement that suggest all men defend cheating men. I don't need "some" when I have used the mark of occasion "when". I understand English is a second language in Nigeria but there are some inherent features of the language that make a lot of difference to native speakers. I don't know how else to explain that to you. But I'm certainly not responsible for your understanding. I said what I said, you can feel however you want to feel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.