Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room (73833 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by NaijaSumi: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
What was her reason for doing what she did? Have you asked her first
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by opopide: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jeremani:
I can't keep quiet in this kind of matter.

I'll tell anybody who cares to listen

you wan break their home
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
....Only a fool of a brother will see such and still keep quiet.

All those asking if he wants to destroy their marriage should understand that for her to bring another man into her matrimonial home shows there was never a marriage talk more of the one to destroy.

Tell your brother and save him from the evil and shameless wife.

9 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by rollandben(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
Look, you better mind your business. I know one day, I mean sooner then you expected, your brother will catch them. Please stay away
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Sonnobax15(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
lipsrsealed
Save your brother by telling him what you saw with your two eyes,so as to send the hoe back to the streets where she rightfully belongs undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by alizma: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Can you imagine the kind of response coming from ladies on Twitter?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by richie240: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Either of three things for u to do to save ur neck....
1. Report her immediately
2. Leave that environment for good
3. Do 'ur own' too with her to make her feel comfortable that u won't spillnd beans (I won't advice this though, bcus of God)

Any other way apart from these, u are a marked man already as she won't rest until she 'fixes' u!
cool

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Tight Conner...
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by FA13(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
See that foolish lady asking if he was mad for visiting unannounced.
Most of them indulge in same thing that is why they are siding her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
ebukajay184:
Man Seeks Advice After Catching Brother’s Wife In Her Matrimonial Bed With Another Man

https://twitter.com/Khan_dave7/status/1488800106543464455?t=evYydso8pal2oZwB3cz0Qg&s=19

Reacting to his post, some Twitter users advised him to inform his brother while some others advised him against informing his brother. Read below.

He should tell his brother. Had it been he caught her outside, he might give her strict warning and threatened to report her whenever he caught her again BUT bringing a man home That woman is just waiting for the death of your brother and God will hold you accountable for that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by inmataa: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
He should tell his brother ASAP
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by sammirano: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Are you normal? You should have told your brother already. Or he is not your brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by mysticwarrior(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
It's best for him to tell his brother so he knows the kind of woman he got married to. Any woman who can cheat on her husband in her husband's house is also capable of killing her husband, he should save his brother from that poisonous viper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by DEMZEE(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
cutecommend:
See the comments of Ladies there... Even if they want to advise the guy to take it easy and not to act harshly, can't they condemn the woman's act.... At least condemn the act.

Many ladies are hypocrites.. You may hear many ladies saying "men are cheats", but many of them are hypocrites...Many men show openly that they are sinners, but many ladies pretend to be good, but might be fornicating/cheating codedly and acting disciplined in public.. It is very possible that this woman caught committing adultery may be the one forcing her husband to go for church program or might be always telling him to be prayerful or might be persuading him to always be committed to God. Maybe she even bought her husband devotional or bible not long before committing that act.

Don't be deceived with the fact that says "Women only have sex with who they love"....Many women fornicate or commit adultery because of lust, that is why a woman can sleep with dirty igboo smoker that she can never date.

You think you will fornicate up and down in your youthful days and be a faithful wife just like that...Na magic?!! Marriage does not cure addiction...

Finally, we have many ladies that are sex slaves. The best thing to do is to go to God for repentance and deliverance, instead of hiding under any cover, such as "I only have sex because I have feelings for him or love him"... All these sexing up and down is it feelings or lust??

ITS ONLY FOOLISH MEN WHO DON'T KNOW THEIR WORTH THAT WILL TAKE BACK A CHEATING WIFE

ONCE A WOMAN SHOULD CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND, SHES DEAD TO HIM!

WOMEN SHOW LOVE AND LOYALTY THROUGH SEX FOREMOSTLY!
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Harrybliss(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Such thing does not required covering up...we are talking about one's own blood brother....
Besides, there's not guarantee that she will stop doing such thing after then.....
She's not worthy of being your brother's wife.. that's all

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Obynopositive: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
See women are all the same...... see dem saying y going to someones house without informing them......
birds of same feather.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Elidrisy20: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
You better tell him,or you will face worst than that in future
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by SmartPolician: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Look at the comments from the ladies up there.

Women are rarely just with their judgement.

It even happens here on Nairaland.

That's why Mosdii said that they were all useless and that campaign earned him a life ban.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
And waiting come concern you, are u your brother ?? grin cheesy
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by otomatic(m): 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
His brother is his business. He should mind his business.
He should have recorded the scene failing which he should take her call and record their conversation.
That is being your brother's keeper.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Oduduwa707: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Mariangeles(f): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
grin

I na a chi ochi?

What would you do in such a situation?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
You have already let the cat out of the bag by coming social media platform.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by DeepSight(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Favfables1:
No female is condemning the woman's act of cheating on her husband, they're only condemning the man's act of visiting his brother unannounced...

Talk about hypocrisy undecided...

If I were in the guys shoes, I'll pick the woman's call and then record the entire conversation and then talk to my brother, so that just in case she chooses to emotionally manipulate my brother with her tears, I'll have a very solid evidence to back things up...

The first thing that may land on that recorded call may be the lady's voice shouting "why did you run away after you broke ihto my husbands house and tried to rape me? ? ? ? ? ! ! !"

Remember Potiphar's wife. Women can be cold and dangerous.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

I na a chi ochi?

What would you do in such a situation?
.... Inform my brother offcourse
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by vRendoh(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Tell or no tell...things can never be same again! It is the wrong (est) story to know about. TAIL OR HEAD....painful!
Either he chooses to be faithful to his brother and enemy to the wife or vice versa.
If you choose your Brother which I suppose you ll, prepare your evidence very very well o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Mariangeles(f): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
rollandben:
Look, you better mind your business. I know one day, I mean sooner then you expected, your brother will catch them. Please stay away

Words of a coward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by MaverickA3: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ok
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Liar, your brother don see this already sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.